µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ending ¥DÃD¦±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 11-3-2008 23:27 µoªí Haha..no problem, I believe ppl here are good guys  and the look is not like my now look..so still no one knows who I am But...Kau-Nu King, what does it mean? Your eye really sharp..yes, ...

Kau-Nu King = ·¾¤k¤ý

Wow, you had everything we young people dreamed about in those days! Those Hi-Fi were a status symbol to us!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-3-2008 23:31 µoªí   no ar...§ÚªG±i¤@·³³£¥¼°÷...

ËÝcelia §A´N应该po D ªñ´ÁD嘅¬Û¥X¾¤©Ô... Ú»¤U¨È tnd1964 ¥S´XËݲn§Ö?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 11-3-2008 23:34 µoªí in fact that is a Danny Chan look... But now..¤H¦Ñ½Þ¶À¦~¦Ñ¦â·³³â

Ah, yes, very Danny Chan feel Do u remember where u bought that jacket? Or was it custom made?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 11-3-2008 23:37 µoªí «á­±¥b­Ó¤HËÝ°ªªº¤j±í«Y¨È¤½¨È®P¸g¾ú¹L¨î¤ô¦~¥N¯d§C¬J¡K¦Ñ»æ³¥¬O¤]¡I

ic ic... ¥ò¥H¬°«Y¤@±ø¥Û¬W²K... ©O´T¬Û¯u«Y¦n¸g¨å, ¦n¦ü®É¥ú¾÷ËÝ

²ü¬P¬¡°Ó³õ, yes   80¦~¥N¶R«¬¥J­m¤§¦a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 11-3-2008 23:41 µoªí   Ê\è°¥J¤WÃè¤X¹À~~©Ò¥H«}Ëݲn§Ö

§A³Ì¤¤·N°Õ!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 11-3-2008 23:54 µoªí «}off topic la

­ø, Á¿µf´T¬Û, ¯u«Y¦n¥¿¤æªºoldcake¬Û, Hi Fi ¥ª­±¬O¤@°ï¤jºÐ(¬Û«H¦Ü¤Ö¦³50%¬O¤¤§øDºÐ   , ¥i¯à¥ò¦³D¦w¥þ¦a带, Akina, Gazebo µ¥µ¥), ºÐ¤W°ª¤S¦³D¥d¦¡±a, ¦A¥[¤@­Ó¼Ð·Çè°¥J«¬¨k, ©]±ß¥i¯à¦P¯Zfriend ¸¨¥hCanton, ²üªF»Z¤U, ©OD¯u«Y©õ¤éµL­­¬ü¦n®É¥ú!

(¤£过§A¨­¦Z´TÀð´N¦n¦ü­nªo¤@ªoÊ\¦nD?)   

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-3-2008 00:08 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 12-3-2008 00:15 µoªí ¬Û«H¦Ü¤Ö¦³50%¬O¤¤§øDºÐ   , ¥i¯à¥ò¦³D¦w¥þ¦a带, Akina, Gazebo µ¥µ¥---no, my life just only listen one japanese singer's song, its him..and those LP is all his songs..other japanes s ...

ic ic... you are really his super fan   ar_woo ¤£´±¦A¦Û¸Ø¤¤§ø super fan... ±j¤¤§ó¦³±j¤¤¤â

So have you kept all those LP albums to now? Do you still have a turntable for playing them? ¦³ÉNÀxÊ\D细ºÐ (45 rpm)? 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 12-3-2008 00:26 µoªí no la, i just a small fans u are more super..I don't have his EP..only LP, and now no machine to play that Sharp one has been damaged for long time already...and all his LP is under the bed..so a ...

ic ic... but in Japan (and also maybe Mongkok) you can buy all-in-one HiFi now, which can play LP and record onto CD... ANd I have seen some nice turntables in Mongkok (but the amplifier needs to have phono input).

I stopped buying the LPs in late 80's and most of my collection is in CD, so I still listen to them...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 12-3-2008 00:44 µoªí ic...ok, need to sleep la, see u tomorrow la, have a nice dream, good night.

good night!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 11-3-2008 20:45 µoªí Forget to tell u, I have the CD  which is all ¤pÙʨÎ's job then he has also sung this song in side that album..music arrangement not as the original one, but also good enough.

I only found one ¤pÙʨΠCD today & could not find the other(s)

Also, top right: have u seen this series? Nakamura plays an agent who helps people run away from loan sharks.

Bottom: left: the newest Nakamura CD+DVD set I bought (about 1 year ago)

Bottom right: a karaoke VCD that has about 10 Nakamura songs   will be useful for future implementation of your lyrics

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-3-2008 23:46 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 12-3-2008 23:52 µoªí Oh, i do not have this one .But i wonder maybe the cover not the same, he songs ..the music arrangemnt maybe the same...

finally there's something you don't have 

I also have this LD in which Nakamura and Matchy appeared together:

have u watched ©]°k«Î¥»¾Q or "American passtime"? He also had a movie (about 1-2 years ago) with a kid who controls a robot, did u see it?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 13-3-2008 00:10 µoªí no ar..I as a just an old cake stay in the old era...so new...no feeling ar..

ic ic, you want only the old songs  But it's fun to see Nakamura appear in other shows/ movies

The movie (§Ú·R©_¿Õ奥) was actually shown in HK cinemas. My friend (also an oldcake like us) went to see it, not knowing Nakamura was in the movie. He was shocked (in a pleasant way) when Nakamura appeared on the screen   And told me about it after seeing it

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 00:14 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 13-3-2008 00:20 µoªí yes...because those old songs can make me recall a lot memory of young...so pity that all HK tv stations do not have «eµ{ÀA¸'s 3 special feature on air and those tv dramas will not re run again...

CKCK bro said he'll have a few recorded episodes for us... looking forward to that

©O­Óª©¥»¥Ñ§@¦±ªÌ¦Û¤v°Ûµf:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/887357149d863c/

统­p¹L¦ü¥Goldcake ¤Wªº¤¤§ø¶®«Tfans ¦h¼Æ³£¸Ü³Ì¤¤·N«Y©O­ºただお«eがいい¡@:

firewalk:
"³Ì¤¤·N·íµM«Y§Ú­Ì¤§®Èªºµ²§À¦±Tada,Omaeii , ¥ò¦³«YÊ\«Y"§Ú­Ì"¨t¦C¤§«eªº¤@­Ó¼@¡A«YÄRªº¼½¥s"¶Â¥ÕÂù±´"(§Ú­Ìªº¾±³¹?)ªº¥DÃD¦±¡AÀ³¬O®á¥Ð¨Î¦ö§@ªº...¦ý«á¨Ó¤¤§ø¤K¤E¤Q¦~¥N°Ûªº¦³¤Ö³\jazz feelªººq§Ú´N¤ñ¸û¤ÖÅ¥¤F¡C´X­Ó¤ë«e§Ú¤~§â¥Lªº¶Â½¦rip°µCD¡A¦]¬°¦bCD¤¤Á`§ä¤£¨ì"warera¦æ°Ê¬£-¿E¬O·R"³o­ººq..ºq§À¿W¥Õ¦n¦³feel¬[ [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ firewalk ©ó 27-7-2007 15:09 ½s¿è ]"

a8315041:
"ただお«eがいい«Y§Ú¦Ü·R.¨ä实¨C°¦ºq³£¤Ä°_¤Ö¦~®Éªº¤ß±¡,¨º¤w¬O¤@¨Ç¶R¤£¦^¨Óªº·Pı.

¤]³\¦hÅ¥¤@点会¼v响¤º¤Àªc,¤H会¦~«C点!

·PÁ§A­ÌÅý§Ú¤À¨É."

¥ò¦³响 YouTube ¤Wªº¯d¨¥ (ただお«eがいい¡@¡]¤¤§ø¶®«T¡®¤pÙʨΡ^):

a8315041 (4 weeks ago) Show Hide
I personally think this song is the best amongst all of ¤¤§ø¶®«T. Surprisingly, ¤pÙʨΠhas a very good voice too.

tnd1964 (2 months ago) Show Hide
Hi, I am from Hong Kong and a big fans of ¤¤§ø¶®«T, I love this song very very much, and I like the different versions, so many many thanks for upload it, thanks!!
[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 20:52 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 22-3-2008 16:32 µoªí ½Ð¤Å¨£¯º  

I can recognize that the second sheet is «eµ{ÀA¸ OP (the last part of the song which has 3 parts I think) We use similar "pin-yin" system  My friend told me that "Wo-Ta-Me-Lo-N" (5-th line on your second sheet) actually means "water melon" 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 23-3-2008 01:31 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 22-3-2008 16:32 µoªí ½Ð¤Å¨£¯º  

§Ú·í¦~³£°µ咗­ø¤Ö©OD¥\课

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-3-2008 23:49 ½s¿è ]

©O­º"­·¤§©u¸`"¥ç«Y¤@­ºÀy§Ó¦nºq, §Ú©ú咗Dºqµü«á§ó¥[ı±o.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-3-2008 00:05 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 27-3-2008 00:02 µoªí we are really crazy

Karaoke version:

µo·s¸ÜÃD