µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

vacation

vacation

Hi  !  I and my family isl going to have an vacation very soon  (6/10/08 - 7/12/08)

Hopefully these countries will not very hot...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 2-6-2008 10:08 µoªí Hi  !  I and my family isl going to have an vacation very soon  (6/10/08 - 7/12/08) Hopefully these countries will not very hot...

Wow... you've got a long vocation !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 2-6-2008 10:08 µoªí Hi  !  I and my family isl going to have an vacation very soon  (6/10/08 - 7/12/08) Hopefully these countries will not very hot...
Have a very nice vacation, very long vacation. More than a month.

Can you reach the internet when you are in your vacation.?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 3-6-2008 01:59 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ helloandhi ©ó 2-6-2008 23:07 µoªí   Wow... you've got a long vocation !!

My Wife desired this since she has spend a lot of her life time to take care the family and childerns...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 3-6-2008 01:57 µoªí Have a very nice vacation, very long vacation. More than a month. Can you reach the internet when you are in your vacation.?

thanks... I am not sure...but I think I can reach internet when I arrive the cruise...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 3-6-2008 02:08 µoªí   thanks... I am not sure...but I think I can reach internet when I arrive the cruise...  
Try to share something with us...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 3-6-2008 02:17 µoªí Try to share something with us...

oK..at least I can do the pictures...

i will bring a lot of batteries.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 7-7-2008 00:04 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 7-7-2008 00:00 µoªí  

¦hÁ¤À¨É!  ³o¨Ç¦a¤è¦nè°.

Wowow!¦ý®Èµ{À³¥¼§¹!?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 7-7-2008 01:33 µoªí Wowow!¦ý®Èµ{À³¥¼§¹!?

So far I already visited : Italy,  France,  Swissland, Spain...and now I am in SPain..I have more to go such as Egypt, Isreal,  dead sea, Holland, Belgium... very soone will be back to US..

Very Hot in Italy...I lost 7 LBs in 5 days....

Have a very nice vacation
³ÌÃø¼Zªº­L, ´N¬O§A§Ú¦UÃh°­­L.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 7-7-2008 07:02 µoªí   So far I already visited : Italy,  France,  Swissland, Spain...and now I am in SPain..I have more to go such as Egypt, Isreal,  dead sea, Holland, Belgium... very s ...

Thanks..... can you post a picture of yourself too?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ô¦]¨h ©ó 7-7-2008 21:50 µoªí Have a very nice vacation

thanks...but it is very hot in Europe expecially italy  91-100 degree hot..and many places don't have Air conditioner such as hotel,

reatil stores...  I almost become a BBQ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-7-2008 23:17 µoªí   Thanks..... can you post a picture of yourself too?

i afraid it will upset you guys's stomach...

µo·s¸ÜÃD