µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¾ú©¡·s¨qºq°Û¤jÁɸg¨å¤ù¬q

Thank you Celia for posting all these ¬Ã¶Q¤ù¬q on this forum, they are great!

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-5-2008 14:39 µoªí ±i½Ã°·-ÅÜ·R¥æ¤e   http://www.youtube.com/v/zN-rqmCBv3c

I remember ±i½Ã°· was being interviewed on that same night after he won the ·s¨qºq°Û¤jÁÉ , and for some (unknown) reason he said that he's ±i°êºa's ªí§Ì ~ but in fact he isn't , and I think a few days after the ·s¨qºq°Û¤jÁÉ he corrected his statement and said that he & Leslie are actually not related.  Does anyone remember that incident?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-5-2008 15:01 µoªí ÃÓÄ£¤å-©Úµ´¦Aª±   http://www.youtube.com/v/q7qcrtQ_dXU  

He sounded so much like Leslie Cheung in this ·s¨q¤jÁÉ!

ÃÓÄ£¤å looked very different back then  ~ he certainly looks more ¦³«¬ nowadays

I remember when the show introduced him as a contestant at this ·s¨qºq°Û¤jÁÉ, his occupation was: °¨À¸¯ZÂø§Þ¤H­û (does anyone remember that)?  I remember when he sang the song "©Úµ´¦Aª±" at the contest, he even did a "«áªÅ½" towards the end of the song (it's not shown in this youtube clip, as this Youtube clip shows his performance after he got the prize, not when he was competing).

µL¿W¦³°¸¡A±i½Ã°·¦PÃÓÄ£¤å³£«Y¼Ò¥é±i°êºa¡A¤£¹L«Y­ø¦P®É´ÁªºÁn½u~

¥t¥~§õ§J¶ÔÉN°O¿ù¦n¦ü«Y¤Q¤E°Ï·~¾lºq°Û¤ñÁɦӭø«Y·s¨q«a­x~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-5-2008 06:28 µoªí Thank you Celia for posting all these ¬Ã¶Q¤ù¬q on this forum, they are great!  

Thank you~

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-5-2008 06:33 µoªí   I remember ±i½Ã°· was being interviewed on that same night after he won the ·s¨qºq°Û¤jÁÉ , and for some (unknown) reason he said that he's ±i°êºa's ªí§Ì ~ but in fact he isn't , ...

«Y§r~~¶}ÀY¯u«Y«H¥H¬°Ê\¦a¦³Ãö«Y,¦ý§Ú¦n¦ü­n¦n­@¥ýª¾¹DÊ\¦a­ø«Y «á¨Ó±i°êºa³£¦³¥X¾¤Á¿ªð­Ó¯u¬ÛÊ\¦a¨ä¹ê­ø«Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-5-2008 06:41 µoªí   He sounded so much like Leslie Cheung in this ·s¨q¤jÁÉ!   ÃÓÄ£¤å looked very different back then  ~ he certainly looks more ¦³«¬ nowadays   I remember when ...

°¨À¸¯ZÂø§Þ¤H­û?©O­Ó¤S¦n¦üÉNÉA¦L¹³

¦n¥i±¤©O­Ó¤ù¬q«Y±o¼úªG®É~Ú»­ø¨ìÊ\¯u¥¿¬Jªíºt

§Ú²b«Y°O±o±i½Ã°·Ê\·í®Éªíºt¬J¥x­·³£³Q¨üÆg½à~©ð®I³Ì¨ã¥x­·¼ú

ÃÓÄ£¤åºq¬P¹B³Â³Â,¤Ï¦ÓºtÀ¸¬J¦¨ÁZ¥ò¦n,o¦i?Ëݱi½Ã°·³£«YÔq

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤H¥J¿ß ©ó 18-5-2008 07:05 µoªí µL¿W¦³°¸¡A±i½Ã°·¦PÃÓÄ£¤å³£«Y¼Ò¥é±i°êºa¡A¤£¹L«Y­ø¦P®É´ÁªºÁn½u~

¥t¥~§õ§J¶ÔÉN°O¿ù¦n¦ü«Y¤Q¤E°Ï·~¾lºq°Û¤ñÁɦӭø«Y·s¨q«a­x~

«Y§r~§õ§J¶Ô«Y²Ä¤G©¡¤Q¤E°Ï·~¾lºq°Û¤ñÁÉĹ¥ª¥ý°µ¥ªºq¬P,±i¾Ç¤Í«Y²Ä¤@©¡

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 18-5-2008 11:38 µoªí   °¨À¸¯ZÂø§Þ¤H­û?©O­Ó¤S¦n¦üÉNÉA¦L¹³   ¦n¥i±¤©O­Ó¤ù¬q«Y±o¼úªG®É~Ú»­ø¨ìÊ\¯u¥¿¬Jªíºt ...

I think I have that ¤ù¬q, but it's on a VHS cassette tape, unfortunately I don't have the equipment to convert it into a .wmv (or other computer readable) file, so cannot share with you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-5-2008 15:37 µoªí   I think I have that ¤ù¬q, but it's on a VHS cassette tape, unfortunately I don't have the equipment to convert it into a .wmv (or other computer readable) file ...

Shiawase¦³VHS,Ëݦ³ÉNÚ»ªðÊ\«Y«}¯u«Y°¨À¸¯ZÂø§Þ¤H­û? ¯u«Y¦ôÊ\­ø¨ì

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 19-5-2008 16:38 µoªí   Shiawase¦³VHS,Ëݦ³ÉNÚ»ªðÊ\«Y«}¯u«Y°¨À¸¯ZÂø§Þ¤H­û? ¯u«Y¦ôÊ\­ø¨ì

Hi celia, I haven't Ú»ªð the VHS yet, but am pretty sure that that's his occupation ~ after I checked my VHS, I will confirm with u

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-5-2008 18:08 µoªí   Hi celia, I haven't Ú»ªð the VHS yet, but am pretty sure that that's his occupation ~ after I checked my VHS, I will confirm with u

¯u«YÊ\¬Joccupation¡I¡I¼M~~¤@¨­¦nªZ¥\

ok ar~~Thank you~

¥O¤HÃh©À¤Î¦^¨ý [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 19-5-2008 21:55 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-5-2008 15:37 µoªí   I think I have that ¤ù¬q, but it's on a VHS cassette tape, unfortunately I don't have the equipment to convert it into a .wmv (or other computer readable) file ...

You still haven't bought the PMP recorder?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-5-2008 21:01 µoªí   You still haven't bought the PMP recorder?

no ah, i'm thinking of waiting till I goto HK to get it (~ but don't know when    )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-5-2008 21:25 ½s¿è ]

celia ¦n¦³¤ß¾÷

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-5-2008 21:16 µoªí   no ah, i'm thinking of waiting till I goto HK to get it (~ but don't know when    )    

why don't you just go to the airport now, and buy 10 PMPs here, since the money you save will pay for the ticket   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 19-5-2008 21:56 µoªí celia ¦n¦³¤ß¾÷

yes, many thanks to celia, wonderful videos!

QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 19-5-2008 19:08 µoªí ¥O¤HÃh©À¤Î¦^¨ý
QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 19-5-2008 21:56 µoªí celia ¦n¦³¤ß¾÷
QUOTE:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-5-2008 22:23 µoªí   yes, many thanks to celia, wonderful videos!    

¦hÁÂkitsir¡B©_«L¡Bar_woo

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-5-2008 22:13 µoªí   why don't you just go to the airport now, and buy 10 PMPs here, since the money you save will pay for the ticket   

¶RËݦh³¡ PMPs °µ mud oªÌ, °I°­

µo·s¸ÜÃD