µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[±Ð¾Ç:]ÂI¼Ë¥i¥Hpost¬Û

Testing...(uploading photo from the Photobucket website for the 1st time)

This is a picture of ªá¥P¤lÅSÅS  Japanese Cartoon

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-3-2007 21:47 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-3-2007 22:46 µoªí ­ø±o¬J.....

can't see any picture from you ah!!  ... why don't you try using the photobucket website...I just joined and uploaded the picture in there and then just copied the link onto here and it worked, very user friendly ah

Testing for Celia...

hey Celia, it worked lah!!  You'll need to use the [Discuz!¥N½X¼Ò¦¡] tab of this website when you copy the link ah...

...so what I did was, i just copied the picture link that you sent earlier and paste it on the [Discuz! ¥N½X¼Ò¦¡]tab when i replied your message and it worked....try it....

(hope I haven't confused you)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-3-2007 23:01 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-3-2007 23:00 µoªí http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/celiacssf/gif001.gif

Did you type in the [Discuz!¥N½X¼Ò¦¡] tab??  ..and still not worked for you???  why why ah??? 

if problem still exists, i guess you will need to ask one of the ºÞ²z­û of this website to see if they could help you out lah...(sorry, can't help you much   as i'm not an IT person ah)

Good luck, hope you can post pictures soon!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-3-2007 23:12 µoªí     yes,I type in Discuz!¥N½X¼Ò¦¡....don't know what's wrong with me...but thank you Shiawase

u r welcome!  hey, good luck ah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 25-3-2007 00:38 µoªí     ¶ã¶ã.............   ÉN¥ª±z¦a§Ú²¦·~­ø¨ì

Good to see that you made it!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mrenvy ©ó 21-6-2009 18:48 µoªí

can't see your picture

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mrenvy ©ó 22-6-2009 23:25 µoªí

It worked this time

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

µo·s¸ÜÃD