µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

RENO/ SPARKLE/U2/Puma/­¸..­¸..­¸±N­xµP¤l¬ÃÂÃ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 18-1-2009 23:13 µoªí ­I­±   ¥¿­±

wah, very rare and looks very nice. I've been trying to find some Reno clothes (found DORS yesterday)

can you wear it and take a picture to post here also? You must look so smart & handsome wearing these  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 18-1-2009 23:40 µoªí 啱啱¬~¥ª´½ºò, ©Ò¿×®aÁण±o¥~¶Ç, ar_woo­ô,§Ú¤S­ø¦n¦ü§A¦³¼Ò¯S¨à¨­µô, ¨å´±ÄmÁà§r!!

hahaha, all I have is a big belly and I'm not handsome like you la, bro 999 

In fact I tried out some DORS clothes yesterday and found out I was too fat to wear them ... but bought it anyway for posting on oldcake

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 18-1-2009 23:53 µoªí  bought it  for posting on oldcake~~ §A¯u°¶¤j! Ëݤµ¦¸¦³ÉNÁ¿É²©O?

yes I did bargain   I told him I'll post pictures of the clothes on the web which is good publicity but he only gave me about $15 off  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-1-2009 23:59 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-4-2009 20:59 µoªí ¤S§Û¨ì¤@±ø°ª¸y¯¶¸}¤jÅÚ½³Puma²LÂŦâ¤û¥J¿Ç,¯S¦â:©ÖÃì¤W¤è¦³ª÷ÄÝ'©ç'¶s¦©,§À³U¦³°¦¬ü¬w·à'ªºª÷属³¹

Thanks for the pic! nice stuff! I bought quite a few pairs of Puma jeans too, in 198X. Loved them.

Can you still fit into them? If so, can you consider wearing them to the next oldcake gathering

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-4-2009 23:15 µoªí ¦n!«e´£«Y§A³£­nµÛ(¨ì)¤~ºâ!

sorry I cannot ...... I'm not as fit as you la..... I've gained about 50lbs since the 80's..... In fact I found some old clothes from that era and tried to wear them.... almost damaged them

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-4-2009 23:37 µoªí ÅܧΫLÂå???? ËݧA¤U¦¸gathering¥i¤j°¦¨Ð²r¨kshow wor!! §Ú«e«á³£¶R¥ª3¡B¢³±ø­ø¦P¦â,¦ý³£«pªº

140lb --> 190 lb

I can do a Ãz­m¾_belly show 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ hongkongman ©ó 29-3-2010 12:55 µoªí Sparkle Âø»x¼s§i:·í¦~¶RSparkle¥D­n¦b²{¤µ¤Ó¤lÁp¦X¼s³õ¦ì¸mªº¤j ¤j¦Ê³f¤½¥q¶Rªº,¤]¬O·í¦~¦~«C¤H«D±`¬y¦æ®É¸Ë¤§¤@........¤jÁ¹ªº´Ú¦¡¤]¤£¿ùªº.»ù¿úºâ¤£¤Ó¶Q¤]¤£¤Ó«K©y............http://i685.photobucket.com/albu ...

thank you  

·í¦~¨C¦¸µÛ°_©ODµP¤l«K¦³¤@ºØ©¯ºÖªº·Pı¡C¡C¡C¡C 

¤¤§ø¶®«TÃh°Ï:
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/masatoshi-forever

µo·s¸ÜÃD