¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

some more

¥¿§r ! ¤Q¤À¬Ã¶Q !

thanks for like it.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 23-3-2008 00:15 µoªí some more      

Thank you tnd1964 for sharing all the valuable photos with us!

I have not watched the show ­¸ªê¶¤ before ~ but saw some familiar faces in your pictures, such as: ¼B¥É»A , she is a very good actress, I didn't know that she was working with ATV before she joined TVB!

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

u are welocme, in the last pic, the upper ¥ªÃägirl is ¤ýÄR¬Ã...after leaving the show she goes to TVB..then she once to be one of the super director of «lºqª÷¦±¡CThen the 4 eyes guy near to the yellow colthe guy is now the movie director ¸­°¶¥Á¡C

And the lower part the ¥k¤âÃä small fat boy he once to be a little artise of the children show..then after grow he has been a TVB artise, he is §õ§Ó°¶¡C

­¸ªêÍü¡A·|­û¦Ü¦³¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 23-3-2008 00:15 µoªí some more      

¼M~Thank you~

­¸ªê¶¤¥H«e³£¦³Ú»~¦³´X­Ó¥D«ù³£¦n¦³¦L¹³¡I

¦³´X±i¥ò¦³''¤ò¤ò''¬J¥X²{,¯u«Y­øª¾°Ú...«Y¤j«¬¬¡°Ê¸`¥Ø?

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

a children day's show in ¿Dªù¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 23-3-2008 11:14 µoªí u are welocme, in the last pic, the upper ¥ªÃägirl is ¤ýÄR¬Ã...after leaving the show she goes to TVB..then she once to be one of the super director of «lºqª÷¦±¡CThen the 4 eyes guy near to the yellow colthe guy is now the movie director ¸­°¶¥Á¡C

And the lower part the ¥k¤âÃä small fat boy he once to be a little artise of the children show..then after grow he has been a TVB artise, he is §õ§Ó°¶¡C

Does §õ§Ó°¶ = §õ¤Ñµ¾ (Eric Lee) ?

He actually looked quite cute when he was little (in the photo) ~ I have seen him (on TV) as MC on some TVB's shows lately, he is pretty good, quite a pleasant guy

Thanks again for the information, tnd1964!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-3-2008 18:36 ½s¿è ]

yes, the same guy, hes english in child also Eric.Thanks for your update pic.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 23-3-2008 17:49 µoªí yes, the same guy, hes english in child also Eric.Thanks for your update pic.

Thanks for confirming the info!   Actually his smile & his ²´¯« looked very similar when he was little & now (comparing the 2 photos):

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-3-2008 18:35 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁ§Aªº¤À¨É¡A¤§«e¥u«Y°O±o­ð«~©÷¡A­ì¨Ó­«¦³¼B¥É»A¡A¯u«Y¦n´jµM¡C

in fact still have §f¹|½å¡B³¯°êBon¡B®eÀA©÷¡A¹õ«á³£¦nµR§Q¡A·í¦~ºÊ»s©P°¶§÷¤µ®É¤µ¤é¤x¬O­»´ä¹q¥x¥xªø¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-3-2008 18:34 µoªí   Thanks for confirming the info!   Actually his smile & his ²´¯« looked very similar when he was little & now (comparing the 2 photos):        

¼M¡I¨Ç¨Ç,²b«YÚ»ªG­Óbaby face´Nª¾¹DÊ\«Y§õ¤Ñµ¾,«lwor~~

§Ú³£­øª¾Ê\«Y¥s§õ§Ó°¶ ­ì¨Ó§ï¹L¦W

·í¦~­¸ªê¶¤ž·ªêÂÃ

§f¹|½å¡B³¯°êBon¡B¼B¥É½ì¡A·í®Éºt¥X·s­¸ªê¶¤ªº¥t¥~15¤ÀÄÁÀô¸`'¤Ö¤k¤é°O'¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 23-3-2008 23:14 µoªí   ¼M¡I¨Ç¨Ç,²b«YÚ»ªG­Óbaby face´Nª¾¹DÊ\«Y§õ¤Ñµ¾,«lwor~~   §Ú³£­øª¾Ê\«Y¥s§õ§Ó°¶ ­ì¨Ó§ï¹L¦W

ha ha, actually I didn't know who that cute little boy was, and didn't know §õ¤Ñµ¾'s real name is §õ§Ó°¶ ~ I looked up google to find out gar ja!   (Google is very powerful & useful! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-3-2008 06:30 µoªí   ha ha, actually I didn't know who that cute little boy was, and didn't know §õ¤Ñµ¾'s real name is §õ§Ó°¶ ~ I looked up google to find out gar ja!   (Google is very powerful & ...

¼M~~¦ý«Y³£«lwor~~±o­Ó¼Ë¦P§õ§Ó°¶­Ó¦W³£search¨ì?

§Ú¥´§õ§Ó°¶¥u«Y±oD±Ð±Â¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 24-3-2008 11:19 µoªí   ¼M~~¦ý«Y³£«lwor~~±o­Ó¼Ë¦P§õ§Ó°¶­Ó¦W³£search¨ì?   §Ú¥´§õ§Ó°¶¥u«Y±oD±Ð±Â¦W

ha ha, you might want to try typing the name "§õ§Ó°¶" in "Google IMAGES" page, and then it will return a whole lot of photos, & one of them (in the first few) shows a picture of §õ¤Ñµ¾, so when I clicked on it, I found that §õ¤Ñµ¾'s real name is §õ§Ó°¶.  

Here is the website:

http://bbs.ent.163.com/bbs/tvb/259314.html

32 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD