¤¤§ø¶®«Tªº¥t¤@­º¦nºq

¤¤§ø¶®«Tªº¥t¤@­º¦nºq

¤é¼@¦D¨Æ¬Ã¹D¤¤ªº¥D¬J¦±¡K¹ï¶Ü¡H

¦ó¤é¦A¬Û³{

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUg-trXi-ec

¤]¶ñ¤Fµü¦ý¥¼§ä¨ì¤H°Û¡Kar_woo¥i¥HÀ°¤f¶Ü¡H

¤H¶V¤j¶V·R·Q·í¦~¡A§Ú¬O­Ó³s¶m§O¤«¦Û§@·~ªºÅܺA¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 10:58 µoªí ¤é¼@¦D¨Æ¬Ã¹D¤¤ªº¥D¬J¦±¡K¹ï¶Ü¡H¦ó¤é¦A¬Û³{ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUg-trXi-ec   ¤]¶ñ¤Fµü¦ý¥¼§ä¨ì¤H°Û¡Kar_woo¥i¥HÀ°¤f¶Ü¡H

hahaha, °Û­ø«Y°ÝÃD, ¦ý­npost¥X嚟´N... §ÚÅå°ª­µªGD¦ì鷄­¸ª¯¨«... §Ú­øÃÑ°Ûºq§Þ¥©ªº, ¥u«YÄÁ·N¸ò¦í¤¤§ø¶®«TDºq°Û¤U... ªG¤éK-buffet ¦³°Û©O­º... ¦ý¥u°O±o¤@¥bºqµü, ¥bªKºq´Ncut咗

¦ý¯u«Y¦n·QÚ»¤UDºqµü (½m¤U¥ý )! ¦hÁ§AËݦ³¤ß¤S¤@­º³Ç§@, ¦P®IËݤñ­±Åý§Ú¸Õ°Û! ¦pªG§Ú°Û­øÕi, ´N«Øij½Ð±M·~¤H¤h:ªF¥[¨§ À°¤â! Ê\°Ûºq¦n§Ú10­¿!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 11:19 ½s¿è ]

Ok, will post the words to u late tonight.Thanks.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 11:18 µoªí Ok, will post the words to u late tonight.Thanks.

thank you so much!  

¦³¤Ñ¤£§Ö¼Ö

¬°¦ó¤S¨£§A¯º­±±`±a²\

­Y¬O¶^¤F¤@¸ø³£¤£­n®D¼N

Ä@Å¥§A¶É¶D¤Àü®§A¨ºµJ¼{

±æ§A¦A¤£­nÀqÀqÃh©À¹L¥h

¥_­·»´»´§j­·Án¸Ì ¥H©¹§x´o¨º¥i°l

¦nª¾¤v¤ß©³¸Ì¦³§AµL¥ÃıªÅµê

**¦ýÄ@»P§A¤@°_¿Ë¤â©Ù¥h¤ß¸Ì²\

¤£¥²¦A©ê«è§A§Ú©¼¦¹¬Û¥æ¬ÛÃÑÄU«jª½¨ì¦Ñ**

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 27-3-2008 00:08 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 12:01 µoªí °²¦p§A¤£§Ö¼Ö   ¬°¦ó¤S¨£§A­±®e±`±a²\­Y¬O¿ù¤F¤@¥Í³£¤£­n®D¼NÄ@Å¥§A¶É¶D¤À¦ý§A¨ºµJ¼{±æ§A¦A¤£­nÀqÀqÃh©À¹L¥h¥_­·»´»´§j­·Án¸Ì ¥H©¹§x´o¨º¥i°l¦nª¾¤v¤ß©³¸Ì¦³§AµLıªÅµê   **¦ýÄ@»P§A¤@ ...

³o¤¤¤åªº .. . .. ¥¿~~

Coffee
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/maxwu9

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 12:01 µoªí °²¦p§A¤£§Ö¼Ö   ¬°¦ó¤S¨£§A­±®e±`±a²\­Y¬O¿ù¤F¤@¥Í³£¤£­n®D¼NÄ@Å¥§A¶É¶D¤À¦ý§A¨ºµJ¼{±æ§A¦A¤£­nÀqÀqÃh©À¹L¥h¥_­·»´»´§j­·Án¸Ì ¥H©¹§x´o¨º¥i°l¦nª¾¤v¤ß©³¸Ì¦³§AµLıªÅµê   **¦ýÄ@»P§A¤@ ...

so these are the lyrics? How did u find them?

(PLS IGNORE WHAT I WROTE ABOVE)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 16:10 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 10:58 µoªí ¤é¼@¦D¨Æ¬Ã¹D¤¤ªº¥D¬J¦±¡K¹ï¶Ü¡H¦ó¤é¦A¬Û³{ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUg-trXi-ec   ¤]¶ñ¤Fµü¦ý¥¼§ä¨ì¤H°Û¡Kar_woo¥i¥HÀ°¤f¶Ü¡H

¦n

³ÌÃø¼Zªº­L, ´N¬O§A§Ú¦UÃh°­­L.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 12:36 µoªí    so these are the lyrics? How did u find them?

SORRY SORRY! I SHOULD DELETE THESE WORDS ABOVE........ I THOUGHT IT WAS COFFEE WHO POSTED THE LYRICS!! THAT'S WHY I WONDERED HOW HE GOT THEM... I MUST BE GETTING OLD....... CANNOT SEE CLEARLY...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-3-2008 16:11 ½s¿è ]

no problem, thanks for like it.

In fact, it has a English version, i have heard that once sung by him.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 10-3-2008 16:56 µoªí In fact, it has a English version, i have heard that once sung by him.

really? so interesting! You are truly a Nakamura encyclopedia

Were you ever in a 3-member band? I recall that many years ago, there was a local band & one of its members said he's a huge Nakamura fan. Was that you? He said that Nakamura not only could sing, but plays a variety of musical instruments also. You probably remember at the end of the "Pure Taste" LD nakamura play "Fureai" on the piano... awesome!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 5-7-2008 12:12 ½s¿è ]

no..that 's not me..I just a normal guy.That song was one of my pen pal (when i was young) record for me...I really not sure those cassette still have or not...this time back to HK..a lot of works need to do....

­ì¸Ë¤éµü¼sªF­µ¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 22-3-2008 16:39 µoªí ­ì¸Ë¤éµü¼sªF­µ¡I

That's quite funny , was that your handwriting, tnd1964?

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:

Actually, last week I was thinking about posting a very similar thing (for 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤) .... word-by-word translation + "sound symbols" hand-written by me and my Japanese friend   Need some time to find it   I guess many Nakamura fans have done similar things to be able to sing these songs   Plus I begged my Japanese friend to tell me the exact meaning of every sentence in the song!

¤Þ¥Î:

You should bring these lyrics if we ever go to a karaoke place to sing Nakamura songs together   Or maybe you already have them imprinted on your mind

¤Þ¥Î:

Your handwriting is quite messy just like mine   But we had to catch it sentence by sentence very fast, so it was a bit tough and we had to write fast...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 22-3-2008 19:38 µoªí   That's quite funny , was that your handwriting, tnd1964?

yes, i did it when I was young..but hand writing still bad until now..

79 1234
µo·s¸ÜÃD