23 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Blue-Ray is winner, HD-DVD lost the war

Blue-Ray is winner, HD-DVD lost the war

See please new news...I believe Blue-Ray's price will fell down: -

Dvorak

I am convinced that this whole HD DVD vs. Blu-ray format war debacle was a Microsoft scheme to mess with Sony.

This war is not over by any means. Yes, the HD DVD format is dead, but the problem is that so many people, myself included, were so jacked around by this exercise that Toshiba and Microsoft, in particular, are not going to hear the end it for years and years. After this complete and total fiasco, the original high-def format, Blu-ray, which was in development for an eternity, wins the war. Hooray for Sony and the rest of the team¡Xthough they should be soundly booed for letting this debacle happen in the first place.

Smoke and Mirrors

As you will discover by the time you finish reading this, I am convinced that this whole thing was a Microsoft scheme to mess with Sony. There was probably never any real intent to make the HD DVD standard stick, ever.

It seemed real at first, however. In fact, most of us who followed the battle went from one camp to the other and back again for what seems like 5 years of bickering. Both camps had targeted and convincing arguments when you sat down and talked with them.

No matter what anyone says, it was Microsoft who seemed to be the money and the mouth pushing HD DVD. When you sat down with Toshiba's HD DVD folks, Microsoft was always there.

The Debate Ensues: FUD Appears
I thought that the strongest points in HD DVD's favor were some of the features the format had built into the players, including the ability to "skin" content in real time. This would include putting your head on an actor. I was also sold by the idea that old equipment could be used to crank out HD DVDs. Of course, nobody used any of the numerous fancy features of HD DVD, and the compatibility argument was best appreciated by the true counterfeiters who were stamping out movies on ships positioned outside the 12-mile limit in the South China Sea. Still, the arguments sounded good.

The Blu-ray folks¡Xwho tended to be from Sony or Panasonic¡Xwere always defensive about this war. When you sat down with them, they seemed miffed, actually. It was as if this Johnny-come-lately HD DVD format came into the game late just to screw with them. Sony had been working on Blu-ray for years, and this situation and this interloper was ridiculous to them. It was kind of funny to witness this seething.

The Blu-ray folks never had the best arguments for their format because they never thought they needed them. They did emphasize that Blu-ray would always have more capacity than HD DVD. Also, Blu-ray was more amenable to being used with a computer as the backup device of the future.

This bickering would go back and forth, along with the notion of a combo player, which would require twice the licensing fees and discrete mechanisms. It became apparent early on that the combo player would not fly.¡XNext: Playing Dirty >

>> brought to you by Business Objects
GET Defrag-A-File 2 - AVAILABLE NOW!

This update to our popular utility defrags faster and more thoroughly to enhance your overall system performance.

New features in this version include:

¡E A new, more advanced algorithm to ensure more files are defragged and defragged faster

¡EShell extension interface, so that you can simply right-click on a folder or file in Explorer and quickly defrag the files, or choose to analyze the files to see if they need defragging

¡E The ability to defrag all files that have a fragmentation level above a certain threshold

¡E And more!

§Ú«e¨â¤é³£çܹL¶K­ø¶K

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/080216/12/2oyft.html

ªFªÛ®Æ±N«Å§iHD¨î¦¡¦º¤`
(©ú³ø) 02¤ë 16¤é ¬P´Á¤» 09:45PM
¤é¥» ©ñ°e¨ó·|³ø¹D¡A»â¾ÉHD DVD°}À窺ªFªÛÀÀ°h¥X°ª²MDVD¥«³õ¡A
³o±N¥O·s¤OªºÂÅ¥úDVD¨ú±o¥þ­±³Ó§Q¡C

¬ü°ê ¤j«¬¹s°â°Ó¨Uº¸º¿¸û¦­®É«Å¥¬¡A¤£¦A¾P°âHD DVDªº¿ý¼vºÐ¡A¥u
·|°â¶RÂÅ¥ú¨î¦¡ªº¼vºÐ¡C

³ø¹D«ü¥X¡AªFªÛ±N·|¼È°±¬ãµo¥Í²£·sªºHD DVD¿ý¼v¾÷«¬¸¹¡A¨Ã·|±N¼»¦^²£«~¡C
¦³Ãö·l¥¢±N¦h¹F¼Æ¥H¤Q»õ¤é¶ê ­p(§Y¼Æ¥H¦Ê¸U¬ü¤¸ )¡AªFªÛ¹ï¦³Ãö³ø¹D¡A
¼È®É¨S¦³µû½×¡C

¦bHD DVD°}À礤¡A°£ªFªÛ¥~¡A©|¦³·L³n¡B­^¯Sº¸¡BÀô²y¹q¼v¤Î¬£©Ô»X¹q¼vµ¥¤½¥q¡C

³o½g¬O¬Q¤éªº

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/080219/12/2p413.html
ªFªÛ«Å¥¬°±¤îHD¨î¦¡·~°È (©ú³ø) 02¤ë 19¤é ¬P´Á¤G 04:30PM

¤é¥» ªFªÛ¤½¥q«Å¥¬¡A±N©ó¤U¤ë§À¥þ­±°±¤î¦³ÃöHD DVD¨î¦¡ªº·~°È¡C

ªFªÛªí¥Ü¡A¥L­Ì¤w¶}©l´î¤Ö¿é¥XHD DVD¿ý¼½¾¹¡A¨Ã´Á±æ¦b¤U¤ë§Àµ²§ô·~°È¡C

®ø¶OªÌ¦b°ª²M ¼vºÐªº¿ï¾Ü¤W¡A¤Ö¤F¤@­Ó¿ï¾Ü¡A¥u¥i¥Î·s¤OªºÂÅ¥ú¿ý¼½¾¹¡A³o·N¨ý·s¤O¹Ü¦^¤@­Ó­«­nªº®ø¶O¥«³õ¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 20-2-2008 20:17 µoªí ³o½g¬O¬Q¤éªºhttp://hk.news.yahoo.com/080219/12/2p413.htmlªFªÛ«Å¥¬°±¤îHD¨î¦¡·~°È (©ú³ø) 02¤ë 19¤é ¬P´Á¤G 04:30PM ¤é¥» ªFªÛ¤½¥q«Å¥¬¡A±N©ó¤U¤ë§À¥þ­±°±¤î¦³ÃöHD DVD¨î¦¡ªº·~°È¡C ªFªÛªí¥Ü ...
I am glad I make aa correct choice...

¤p§Ì¥¿¦bµ¥E°¦ºÐ¥X

¦ý·|­ø¥­  

XBOX360 «}¿ð¦­³£ª±§¹?

§Ú¤Ï¦Óı±oPS3ªº¦s¦b»ù­È¦¨ºÃ
¨ÆÃö½æ¤@³¡»k¤@³¡

¨«±o§Ö¦n¥@¬É. ¯dµf Sony ¥h¿N¿ú.

¨ä¹ê¥u¦³ Wii ¦¬¨ì¯u»È. PS3 and Xbox ¿N¿ú.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ray375 ©ó 24-2-2008 06:45 µoªí ¨ä¹ê¥u¦³ Wii ¦¬¨ì¯u»È. PS3 and Xbox ¿N¿ú.
You mean Will can connect to Blue Ray ?

No! Wii don't care Blue Ray. Because Wii got the 'big market' already and making money. PS3 & Xbox ¤µ´Á¥u«Y­¿¤Ó¤lŪ®Ñ. Sony ´¿¸g¥´ºâ±N PS3 °£¥h BD ¥H´î§C°â»ù, ¥h°« Wii.
¨ä¹ê Sony ¤µ¦¸'¥´³Ó¥M'­ø«Y¦n¨Æ. ¤j®a¥i¥HÚ»吓 Digi Camera, PDA, MP3 ¥«³õ(³Ìªñ©O¤Q¦~). ¦³´X¦h¶¡¼t¥i¥H揾¿ú.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ray375 ©ó 24-2-2008 11:08 µoªí No! Wii don't care Blue Ray. Because Wii got the 'big market' already and making money. PS3 & Xbox ¤µ´Á¥u«Y­¿¤Ó¤lŪ®Ñ. Sony ´¿¸g¥´ºâ±N PS3 °£¥h BD ¥H´î§C°â»ù, ¥h°« Wii. ¨ä¹ê Sony ¤µ¦¸'¥´³Ó¥M'­ø«Y ...
Do you think Toshiba has a new tech and new product is on the way to the public which is better than HD and Blue -Ray ?

Toshiba not yet(I think).

¤µ¦¸ BD ¥i¥H¥XÀY. ¨Ã«D Sony Products¦n. ¨ä¹ê Sony 嘅'µo©ú'¤@¯ë³£«Y¥Í©R©P´Á¦nµu. µLÉA¦nµ²ªG. ¦Ó¥Bµ´¤j³¡¥÷°±¯d喺'®a¹q'¯Å§O. ¤J­ø¨ì Professional or High End ¥«³õ. ¨Ò¦p Betamax, MiniDisc, Micro MV, UMD etc.

¥t¥~, Sony ¦¨¤é·Q¿W­¹¥þ¥@¬É. ¨Ò¦p Mini DV¤j¦æ¨ä¹D®É¥X­Ó MicroMV. ¤S¦pªG MD ¦­啲­Ú¨ä¥LµP¤l¥X²£ªº¸Ü. ´N­ø·|¦º±oËݦ­ (¤£¹L¿ð啲­ÚMP3¥´¦º). ¤Hª± PDA Ê\¤Sª±. µ²ªG§Ì¤@­ÓÂ÷³õ. Memory Stick ¦n±m¦³³¡ PSP. ¦Ó®a¤Sª± D-SLR. ½Ð°Ý Sony ¥X'³æ¤Ï'ºâ¦Ñ´X?

¦­¨â¦~ DC ¥Î嘅CCD «lÃa. Laptop¥Î嘅 Li-Ion¹q¦À¤S着¤õ.

¤µ¦¸ BD¦³±oª±. ¥D­n«Y¦P¨ä¥L'¤K¤j«~µP'¦X§@.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ray375 ©ó 24-2-2008 12:56 µoªí ¥t¥~, Sony ¦¨¤é·Q¿W­¹¥þ¥@¬É. ¨Ò¦p Mini DV¤j¦æ¨ä¹D®É¥X­Ó MicroMV. ¤S¦pªG MD ¦­啲­Ú¨ä¥LµP¤l¥X²£ªº¸Ü. ´N­ø·|¦º±oËݦ­ (¤£¹L¿ð啲­ÚMP3¥´¦º). ¤Hª± PDA Ê\¤Sª±. µ²ªG§Ì¤@­ÓÂ÷³õ. Memory Stick ¦n ...

Which combination is better ?

Plasma + BD

Plasma + HD

LCD + BD

LCD + HD

I prefer following:

Plasma + BD + 7.1 + HD ( I mean Hot Dog ) + Coke + pop-con + lazy boy + 2G

Plasma µe­±¦â±m, ¤Ï®t«×, solid black, ³t«×....¤@¤Á³£¤ñ LCD¦n. But, ¶W°ª¯Ó¹q¶q (500w-800w), ¤S®e©ö¥Ê¦ÑŨ. ¥t¥~¤S·|±Æ¥X¤j¶q CO2. §Ú¤@©w«Y LCD.

PS: I don't like hot dog.  I love Taco Bell.

ÁöµMlcd¦Pcrt¬J¦â±m«×ª§d¬[Ø{...

¤£¹L§Ú³£«Y·|´zlcd...

¤@¨ÓµLËݤjÂÂ...

¤G¨ÓáǤֹ֤q...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

Á¿ªðÂàÀY...

hd-dvd¿é¥ª¥i¥HÁ¿«Y·N®Æ¤¤¨Æ...

¥¿¦p·íªìdvd+¦Pdvd-¥ò¦³dvd-ram©O´X°¦ËÝ...

µ²ªG³£«Y¤j®acombine®I¤@»ô...

­ì¦]­ø¦hÁ¿...

¤Wºôݯ¤Uhd-dvd´Nª¾¹D...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 13:03 µoªí Á¿ªðÂàÀY... hd-dvd¿é¥ª¥i¥HÁ¿«Y·N®Æ¤¤¨Æ... ¥¿¦p·íªìdvd+¦Pdvd-¥ò¦³dvd-ram©O´X°¦ËÝ... µ²ªG³£«Y¤j®acombine®I¤@»ô... ­ì¦]­ø¦hÁ¿... ¤Wºôݯ¤Uhd-dvd´Nª¾¹D...
which LCD you guys is going to buy:  Sony, Sharp, Samseung, LG ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ray375 ©ó 24-2-2008 11:08 µoªí No! Wii don't care Blue Ray. Because Wii got the 'big market' already and making money. PS3 & Xbox ¤µ´Á¥u«Y­¿¤Ó¤lŪ®Ñ. Sony ´¿¸g¥´ºâ±N PS3 °£¥h BD ¥H´î§C°â»ù, ¥h°« Wii. ¨ä¹ê Sony ¤µ¦¸'¥´³Ó¥M'­ø«Y ...

¦Ñ¹êÁ¿...

¦pªG«Y±q°Ó·~¨¤«×©ÎªÌ¼v­µ¥«³õ«×Á¿...

sony¯u«Yűo­ø¦X®É...

¦ý«Y¦pªG«Y¥H¹CÀ¸¥«³õ¨¤«×çÜ...

űo¤Q¤À¤§¦n...

wii¦Pps3¬J¥«³õ©w¦ì¯u«Y¦n­ø¦P...

wii¦V¾÷¯à¤W¤ñps3®tËݦh³£¥i¥HĹ...

­«ÂI«Y¥«³õ­ø¦P...

wii«Y¤j²³¥«³õ...

ps3«Y±M·~¹CÀ¸¥«³õ...

°²³]wii¦Pps3¬J¥«³õ¦û¦³²v³£«Y¤@¼Ë...

wii³£·|¦V¼Æ¦r¤WĹ...