µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤C¤À§V¤O, ¤T¤À¹B®ð

¤C¤À§V¤O, ¤T¤À¹B®ð

½Ð°Ý¦³¨S¦³¨k¥K»{¦P¤W­z¥y¸Ü¤f©O ?

§Ú´N¤£»{¦P¤F, becuase ¤T¤À¹B®ð´N·|³y¦¨¦n¤jªº¤£¦P.

¤T¤À¹B®ð¨¬¥H§ïÅܤC¤À¤Oªº¦¨ªG.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-2-2008 11:41 µoªí   ¬B¥S¦n¦ü¦³D¸g¾úËݼ½¡H Ä@»D¨ä¸Ô¡I
I have such kind of experience in the past, but very complicate to say in English. One I hope I can have a Chinese Windows system. But anyway let me gave you simple example:

Twain Brothers came from the same parent:

Boy A:  Didn't study hard in the school time, but end up in Hollywood and make a lot of money each year.

Boy B:  Study very hard and get a Master degree finally, but he was kill by a car accident in a minute.

Now can you tell me which one is important:  §V¤O or ¹B®ð  ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-2-2008 12:08 µoªí   ©ÎªÌ§Ú³£¤À¨ÉªB¤Íªº¤@­Ó¸g¾ú¡G¦~«eªB¤Í¨­Ê^¦³¨Æ¤J°|¡A¦bµ¥³ø§i¥Xªº®É­Ô¯d°|¡AÂå¥Í»¡¥L¥i¯à¦³Àù¯g¡A¨Ã¤£¼ÖÆ[¡A¥L­è¤É¾¡A­nµ²±B¡A¥L±`°Ý§Ú¡G¡u¬°¬Æ»ò·|¬O¥L¡H¡vµ²ªG³ø§i¥X¤F¥u¬OµêÅå¤@³õ¡A§Ú±µÊ\¥X°| ...
I don't know what to say ...but ¦n©_©Ç...¦n¹Bªº«á­±·|¬Obad luck, but bad luck ªº«á­±¤£¤@©w¬O¦n¹B 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 17-2-2008 16:43 µoªí ar_woo¥S¬OŪadmin.ªº?§Ú­Ì¶Ç统ªºÂùªù³·Âd,³·®æ¦P§NÂ꺤ñ¨Ò,´N¬O¥Î20-80%rule! ·íµMÁÙ¦³Do the thing right §ó­n do the right thing. work hard ¤§¥~§ó­n work smart! .....©OD¤èªk³£«Y¤H¬° ...
999 ¥S. You get my points. Sometime more you smart, more scroll you will have..because out there always something or someone more smart than you..sometime ¿ù¦³¿ù着 can mix up all your plan..Bottom line is there are a lot ofthing is out of our control

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:01 µoªí   ¤Ö¤Ö°Õ...±o­Ó±º¦r   ´X®É¾ã­Ó°ÆÁ`²Î§Ú°µ啫
You will see more when you get married...because you are dealing with more than one person after married or having a baby..   since will get worst between Married and your kids goto u, situation will only get starting better after you retire and you kids start to work...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:20 µoªí   I'm not married yet, and scared to hear these... so would you recommend staying single forever?
yes..for your own good....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:37 µoªí   §Úçܤp¾ê¿ù¹Lªº¤@©w¤ñar_woo¤Ö!   ¨ä¹êar_woo³£µLÉA©ê«è, ¦Ü¤ÖÉNÉA¤Ó¤j·Ð´o, °µ¤H­n±¤ºÖ 
§ó¦nªº¦b«á­±...¡B¯¬¤j®a¦b90·³§óhappy..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 17-2-2008 21:47 µoªí   ar_woo¥S¤Î¤p¾ê,¯uªºµê´ç¤F¶Ü?ÁÙ¬O¦³'¤µ¬O¬Q«D'ªºfeel?..........²¦¹Ò¥Í©Rªº¹Lµ{´N¬O经Å窺²Ö¿n!
what is µê´ç ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 21:50 µoªí   ¦]¬°(§Ú¦ô)§@¬°¤k嘅, §Y¨Ï¦Û¤v­ø¥h­n¨D/°l¹EDÉA, or ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W   ¦Ó¨k嘅, ¤@­ø¿n·¥´Nセ³£­ø·|¦³
that why most beautiful girls wants to enter ®T¼Ö°é  or miss HK, ³Ñ¤Uªº¥u¥i¾a¦Û¤w

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-2-2008 01:22 µoªí     ¨Ì®a¨k¤k¥­µ¥, ¦³®É¤k°l¨k³£¦³¦Pµ¥«Ý¹J: ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°§A/©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W          
actually nothing wrong wieither single or get married.. but it is true you have to think about it seriously if you are over 35 for F or 45 for m.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 11:26 µoªí   ³£¦³¹J¹L, ¦ý¥i±¤¥þ³¡³£­ø«Yar_wooªM¯ù   ¨ä¹ê©l终ı±o, ¤@­Ó¤H³Ìºò­n¥ýÅUÕi¦Û¤v嘅¨Æ·~¦P°]¬F, ²Ä®É¦Ñ咗, ³Ì¦h«}½Ð°÷¨â­Ó¨p®aÅ@¤h·ÓÅU§A, ­ø¦n¤Û·Q¦³­Ó§¹¬ü¦ñ«Q嚟·Ó ...
Anythin can have an accident, even you have a lot of kids and good spouse that doesn't mean they will be there when you need them.

1 right thing + another right thing no equal to 2 right thing, sometime it will equal to 1 big bad thing. When you have some money and think it will secure the rest of your life ??   not necessary. There are a lot of thievies out there..you know what I mean...including some professional ...they will do anything to get your money. just like in China there are many fake things..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 23:39 µoªí   You mean real thieves or people that you know who act like thieves?   I think about this issue often and talk to my friends too. Some actually hand over their entire salary to ...
Actually i should use the word "Steal", Steal not necessary means it is illeagl...anybody know you closely or arround you can be the person who steal something from you ...  Did your girl friend steal anything from you but never return it ? Does any brother wife hide some secret and never tell her husband ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-2-2008 00:31 µoªí «Y§r, ¤@¤Á随缘, °µ¦n¦Û¤v¥ý
i don't believe the old men and the old ladies has same problems...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-2-2008 00:35 µoªí   Haha, my GF had another BF that I didn't know about (for some time). I guess the most she stole from me was my feelings. Frankly I didn't mind any monetary losses.... not that big a de ...
yes..it is a real hard feeling...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 20:01 µoªí   ¤Ö¤Ö°Õ...±o­Ó±º¦r   ´X®É¾ã­Ó°ÆÁ`²Î§Ú°µ啫
Can you take any bullet ?    like Taiwan Felame super Vice president...

µo·s¸ÜÃD