µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤C¤À§V¤O, ¤T¤À¹B®ð

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 17-2-2008 08:16 µoªí ½Ð°Ý¦³¨S¦³¨k¥K»{¦P¤W­z¥y¸Ü¤f©O ? §Ú´N¤£»{¦P¤F, becuase ¤T¤À¹B®ð´N·|³y¦¨¦n¤jªº¤£¦P. ¤T¤À¹B®ð¨¬¥H§ïÅܤC¤À¤Oªº¦¨ªG.    

Another interpretation of this is that only about 20% of the things you do are really important, and they determine 80% of what you get in life. (This is also know as the 80-20 rule)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 17-2-2008 16:43 µoªí ar_woo¥S¬OŪadmin.ªº?§Ú­Ì¶Ç统ªºÂùªù³·Âd,³·®æ¦P§NÂ꺤ñ¨Ò,´N¬O¥Î20-80%rule! ·íµMÁÙ¦³Do the thing right §ó­n do the right thing. work hard ¤§¥~§ó­n work smart! .....©OD¤èªk³£«Y¤H¬° ...

999¥S, §Ú¤£¬OŪadmin.ªº...... ¥u¬O¦b¤H¥Í¤¤¨ºµL¿×ªº80%³Ò³Ò¸L¸L¤¤, µê«×¤F¤£¤Ö·³¤ë¦Z, ¥ý©ú¥Õ©O­Ó¹D²z

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 17-2-2008 19:14 µoªí woo¥S¦³«Ü¤j·PIJ!

¤Ö¤Ö°Õ...±o­Ó±º¦r

´X®É¾ã­Ó°ÆÁ`²Î§Ú°µ啫

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 17-2-2008 20:16 µoªí You will see more when you get married...because you are dealing with more than one person after married or having a baby..   since will get worst between Married and your kids goto u, situ ...

I'm not married yet, and scared to hear these... so would you recommend staying single forever?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 17-2-2008 20:27 µoªí ar_woo¥S¬O©m­Jªº¬O¶Ü?¤£·|©m'®}'§a!?

999¥S¦ó¸ÑËÝ°Ý©O? ÉA­ø«Y°¨­^¤E»P¿½¸Uªø«§

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-2-2008 20:28 µoªí   ¦ýÁ`¬O«×¹L¹À......¦n¦ü '¯ùÞsªü¥|' ¬J ³Á¹D»R*¤f§k¦P¤@¨Ç¦~»´ªº¤pªB¤Í»¡: ÁöµM§Ú¤ñ§A­Ì¦~ªø, ¦ý§Ú¦nsure§Ú¦³¤@¼Ë³¥¤@©w³Ó¹L§A哋, §Úª¾§Ú¬J¥Í©R¨ì¦¹¬°¤î(´Nºâ¨ì¦¹¬°¤î )¤w¬¡¤F¤Ê¦h¦~, §AÙ ...

§Úçܤp¾ê¿ù¹Lªº¤@©w¤ñar_woo¤Ö!

¨ä¹êar_woo³£µLÉA©ê«è, ¦Ü¤ÖÉNÉA¤Ó¤j·Ð´o, °µ¤H­n±¤ºÖ 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-2-2008 20:38 µoªí   999¥SËÝ°Ý because if ar_woo last name is ®} & is a °ÆÁ`²Î, then he will be called ®} °ÆÁ`²Î  

Oh, ic ic  My brain is so slow, I cannot become vice president   I withdraw my application, Your Excellency 999

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-2-2008 21:32 µoªí   ³£­p­ø¨ì¬J¤SÂIª¾©O......    

¦]¬°(§Ú¦ô)§@¬°¤k嘅, §Y¨Ï¦Û¤v­ø¥h­n¨D/°l¹EDÉA, ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W

¦Ó¨k嘅, ¤@­ø¿n·¥´Nセ³£­ø·|¦³

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-2-2008 21:58 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-2-2008 01:22 µoªí     ¨Ì®a¨k¤k¥­µ¥, ¦³®É¤k°l¨k³£¦³¦Pµ¥«Ý¹J: ³£¥i¥H·|¦³¤H¬°§A/©p¦w±Æ/°e¤W          

³£¦³¹J¹L, ¦ý¥i±¤¥þ³¡³£­ø«Yar_wooªM¯ù

¨ä¹ê©l终ı±o, ¤@­Ó¤H³Ìºò­n¥ýÅUÕi¦Û¤v嘅¨Æ·~¦P°]¬F, ²Ä®É¦Ñ咗, ³Ì¦h«}½Ð°÷¨â­Ó¨p®aÅ@¤h·ÓÅU§A, ­ø¦n¤Û·Q¦³­Ó§¹¬ü¦ñ«Q嚟·ÓÅU§A¤@¤Á, ©Ò¿×³h½â¤Ò©d¦Ê¨Æ«s. ©Ò¥H©^ÄU¨Ì®aD youngcakes ­ø¦n¤Ó¨I°g©ç©ì, ¯î¼o¨ä¥L, ¦P®ID¤k¥JÀ³该·d²M·¡¨k嘅­I´º¦P¹ê¤O/¼ç¤O, ­ø¦n¤ñ¤H§c! ¨£¹L¦n¦h©OD case, ©ç©ì©ç±o¦n¨¯­W, ­Ó¨k¥J¤£°±¦º¥R, ¤S­øªÖ°È¹ê¥h¼W­È¦Û¤v, ³Ì«á¦¨¤ê¦]¬°ª÷¿ú°ÝÃDÜÌ¥æ, "®öº©"±o¦p¦¹«j±j, ¤£¦p­ø¦n®`¤H®`¤v.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 13:52 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 19-2-2008 09:57 µoªí   Brother Ten,   I am also married but I am not yet have any kid.  I share your feelings. As a married person and a responsible man who should  need to take care hi ...

Thanks bro George, I am trying but I won't expect too much. After all, none of my married friends tell me that they're happy becoz of the marriage. Too many strings attached.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 19-2-2008 23:29 µoªí Anythin can have an accident, even you have a lot of kids and good spouse that doesn't mean they will be there when you need them. 1 right thing + another right thing no equal to 2 right thing, s ...

You mean real thieves or people that you know who act like thieves?

I think about this issue often and talk to my friends too. Some actually hand over their entire salary to the wife. Some do not let their wives know exactly how much they make, even after marriage. Sometimes I think it may be a good idea to get a wife who is equally wealthy as you are. ANyway, I don't think we need to treat wives as potential thieves (if that's what you meant), unless you get some really materialistic young girl from Shanghai, say. I know an uncle who lost his lifetime savings to his wife, who went to USA from CHina, then totally disappeared.

Oh, now I get another interpretation, maybe by "thieves" you mean the fake investment products that the US subprime issue has created  Yes they're trying to drag the whole world into this

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-2-2008 23:51 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 20-2-2008 00:18 µoªí   ·í¹J¤W¨ºªM¯ù, «}µ²±BÅo ... ¥¼¹J¤W³£µL¿ìªk   ¦³¤é·fvan¥JÅ¥¦¬­µ¾÷Á¿: ±N·P±¡Àx°_(¦P¥t¤@DJ°Û¤Ï½Õ)µ¥The One¥X²{......¦n¦üÀx¿úËÝ, ¦P®É¤S­n´£¿ô¦Û¤v«}¹J¤WThe One´N¥¢«{²z´¼¤ª¤ª

«Y§r, ¤@¤Á随缘, °µ¦n¦Û¤v¥ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 20-2-2008 00:27 µoªí Actually i should use the word "Steal", Steal not necessary means it is illeagl...anybody know you closely or arround you can be the person who steal something from you ...  Did your girl f ...

Haha, my GF had another BF that I didn't know about (for some time). I guess the most she stole from me was my feelings. Frankly I didn't mind any monetary losses.... not that big a deal to me, but it's not a good feeling to have someone close betray you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 20-2-2008 12:08 µoªí   ar_woo brother,   I agree with your view that you ought to find a girl who is your true cup of tea.   The worst scenario in a pair of lovers or couple is:   Both ...

Thank you, bro George!

Actually many people couldn't make it to the gathering last time, no problem, I'll organize another one soon, maybe end of Feb or early Mar. Pls join us if u have time.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-2-2008 13:47 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD