µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

½Ð°²¼Æ¤Ñ

¬B¤°¤j­ô(­Ó¦W¤Óªø...Ãi...­ø¥´Ëݦh...)¦P¦õªv¤j­ô...

§A¨â­Ó¯u«YÃѶ}ª±¯º...

§Ú¦]¬°¤½¥q¬J¨Æ¦Ó­nhold¦í©Q...

¥¼¨Ó´X¤é§Ú¤S¤W­ø¨ì¾¤¬[³â...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!
Åwªï¦U¦ì°ÑÆ[: ¯SÄᤧ®a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 20-2-2008 16:22 µoªí ¬B¤°¤j­ô(­Ó¦W¤Óªø...Ãi...­ø¥´Ëݦh...)¦P¦õªv¤j­ô... §A¨â­Ó¯u«YÃѶ}ª±¯º...   §Ú¦]¬°¤½¥q¬J¨Æ¦Ó­nhold¦í©Q... ¥¼¨Ó´X¤é§Ú¤S¤W­ø¨ì¾¤¬[³â...
Hopefully see you soon..we can't leave the oldcake without you

ªð¾¤Åo...

¤j®a¦n§r...

¨ä¹ê©O´X¤é³£­n³B²z¤@¤U±B§¬J¨Æ©y...

¸Ü«{§Ú´N§Ö­n¶ù°Õ¹À...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 12:18 µoªí ªð¾¤Åo... ¤j®a¦n§r... ¨ä¹ê©O´X¤é³£­n³B²z¤@¤U±B§¬J¨Æ©y... ¸Ü«{§Ú´N§Ö­n¶ù°Õ¹À...
You are back...great.

How about your wedding..do you have any problem yet need Oldcake's brothers's Technical support ??  

Just joking...dont agngry with me... 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 25-2-2008 12:30 µoªí You are back...great. How about your wedding..do you have any problem yet need Oldcake's brothers's Technical support ??   Just joking...dont agngry with me... 

§Þ³N¤ä´©...

°ò¥»¤W¥i¯à¤ß²z»²¾É·|¦nD...

¸Ü«{¤H¦a«Y²Ä¤@¦¸¹À...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 12:41 µoªí §Þ³N¤ä´©... °ò¥»¤W¥i¯à¤ß²z»²¾É·|¦nD... ¸Ü«{¤H¦a«Y²Ä¤@¦¸¹À...
I guess she will gentle to you....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 12:41 µoªí §Þ³N¤ä´©... °ò¥»¤W¥i¯à¤ß²z»²¾É·|¦nD... ¸Ü«{¤H¦a«Y²Ä¤@¦¸¹À...

For psychological consolation, you ought to ask Bro. Ten, I think Bro Ten's job is Wedding Technical Support.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-2-2008 12:18 µoªí ªð¾¤Åo... ¤j®a¦n§r... ¨ä¹ê©O´X¤é³£­n³B²z¤@¤U±B§¬J¨Æ©y... ¸Ü«{§Ú´N§Ö­n¶ù°Õ¹À...

Hi Pizza ¥S, ¯¬§A±B§¹S³Æ,¤@»ô¶¶§Q

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:

Nearly Forget.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Hope you have a happy wedding.

You will no more naive and silly and will grow up in near future.

¤Þ¥Î:

®¥³ß

³ÌÃø¼Zªº­L, ´N¬O§A§Ú¦UÃh°­­L.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 25-2-2008 15:42 µoªí   For psychological consolation, you ought to ask Bro. Ten, I think Bro Ten's job is Wedding Technical Support.
Not at all, the only thing I suggest you is: Don't express your own opion too much, let her let the way is a good beginning, and for your own goof...  Anyway will you post your wedding picture in Oldcake let us share the happyniess with you ?

¾Â¥D...¦U¦ì¦Ñ»æ¥S§Ì©j©f...

§Ú«Y®É­Ô­n¨«¬[³â...

·|¤j·§­ø¨£¤H¤Q¤­¦Ü¤Ü¤é¥ª¥k...

¤£¹L³£ºÉ¥i¯à©âªÅ¤W¾¤¬J...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 3-3-2008 18:42 µoªí ¾Â¥D...¦U¦ì¦Ñ»æ¥S§Ì©j©f... §Ú«Y®É­Ô­n¨«¬[³â... ·|¤j·§­ø¨£¤H¤Q¤­¦Ü¤Ü¤é¥ª¥k... ¤£¹L³£ºÉ¥i¯à©âªÅ¤W¾¤¬J... 886...
see you late..take care lia

¦U¦ì¦Ñ»æ...

¦n­@µL¨£³â...

¤S¦³®É¶¡¤W¤@¤W¾¤...

¦­¨â¤é¤w¸gÂ\¥ª°s³â...
 ¿ð¤U·|¥hhoneymoon...

¦n§Ö¤S­ø¨£¤HÅo...

¯SÄᤧ®a­«¶}¤F!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 10-3-2008 00:16 µoªí ¦U¦ì¦Ñ»æ... ¦n­@µL¨£³â... ¤S¦³®É¶¡¤W¤@¤W¾¤... ¦­¨â¤é¤w¸gÂ\¥ª°s³â... ¿ð¤U·|¥hhoneymoon... ¦n§Ö¤S­ø¨£¤HÅo...
Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ¥S:  ®¥ÁH...Finally White horse prince can have a White SNow princess...can stay together...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 10-3-2008 00:16 µoªí ¦U¦ì¦Ñ»æ... ¦n­@µL¨£³â... ¤S¦³®É¶¡¤W¤@¤W¾¤... ¦­¨â¤é¤w¸gÂ\¥ª°s³â... ¿ð¤U·|¥hhoneymoon... ¦n§Ö¤S­ø¨£¤HÅo...

Congratulations Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ

Enjoy your honeymoon

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-3-2008 06:11 µoªí   Congratulations Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ   http://www.poppydesigns.co.uk/Wedding%20Day/Wed%20Bear%20in%20Car.jpg Enjoy your honeymoon  
Hi ! Shiawase...when we can say the same thing to you ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 10-3-2008 06:50 µoªí Hi ! Shiawase...when we can say the same thing to you ?

... ... ...

®¥³ß®¥³ß , ¦³ÉN¬ÛÚ»§r.

¤Þ¥Î:

®¥³ß®¥³ß!!

¤H¥Í¥|¤j¼Ö¨Æ¤§¤@!

¦Ê¦~¦n¦X!Às»ñ§e²»!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD