50 123
發新話題
打印

雷鳥 Thunderbirds

雷鳥 Thunderbirds

有冇人記得

A real puppet show. Every Sunday afternoon on Pearl channel during my days in 60s. Nothing really outstanding. There was a movie based on this earlier on but it seemed not that popular

Um..."木偶"戲. Right.

反而劇中最吸引鼢N係果D飛船,火箭同戰a車!

"Thunderbird"

引用:
原帖由 toby 於 14-10-2006 22:30 發表 "Thunderbird" http://hk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=AmB ... ygt./SIG=11hho60h7/**http%3a//www.epix.de/images/thunderbirds04.jpghttp://hk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=AmB5nD6Xh83WtHVSg3O5cbO ...
Thanks for these cherishable shots

引用:
原帖由 spectreman 於 14-10-2006 21:03 發表 A real puppet show. Every Sunday afternoon on Pearl channel during my days in 60s. Nothing really outstanding. There was a movie based on this earlier on but it seemed not that popular
Nonetheless a true cult classic with a huge group of followers - Thunderbird 2 is still my favourite and toys and models from the series are still being re-designed and re-marketed even now, almost 40 years after the series.

This is my favourite and toys and models too!!

Besides Thunderbird, there are other puppet shows during that time, too.

其實一號和三號火箭,用途上有何不同,有沒有高人指教?

Thunderbird 1 - supersonic atmospheric swing wing jet - for quick response to the scene of disaster anywhere on earth Thunderbird 3 - much larger in size than Thunderbird 1 - "space shuttle"

引用:
原帖由 spectreman 於 14-10-2006 21:03 發表 A real puppet show. Every Sunday afternoon on Pearl channel during my days in 60s. Nothing really outstanding. There was a movie based on this earlier on but it seemed not that popular
喂老友,60年代的雷鳥好似係喺RTV播,你記錯定我記錯

引用:
原帖由 karmenv3 於 18-10-2006 00:36 發表 喂老友,60年代的雷鳥好似係贐TV播,你記錯定我記錯
For sure it's TVB cos my TV at home can only watch TVB's channels. If I had to watch RTV, I have to move to my grannie's house a few blocks away. That's why I'm so sure.

引用:
原帖由 spectreman 於 18-10-2006 08:20 發表 For sure it's TVB cos my TV at home can only watch TVB's channels. If I had to watch RTV, I have to move to my grannie's house a few blocks away. That's why I'm so sure.
老友,似乎大家都無記錯,我今曰有幸見到一個高人,他解答了我這個疑問,他說60年初,雷烏是在RTV英文台播,60年中無線買了再在pearl播,所以大家都無記錯。

Wow, what a history of Thunderbird

引用:
原帖由 spectreman 於 19-10-2006 16:22 發表 Wow, what a history of Thunderbird
其實雷烏係講Dセ,我真係唔太淆楚,當年無配音又無字幕,都唔知佢講セ,淨係知道成日出動2號機,大個左番做時,巳無與趣睇,spectreman兄或其它老友有無時間,講D內容聽吓

引用:
原帖由 karmenv3 於 21-10-2006 01:16 發表 其實雷烏係講DЙ,我真係唔太淆楚,當年無配音又無字幕,都唔知佢講Й,淨係知道成日出動2號機,大個左番做時,巳無與趣睇,spectreman兄或其它老友有無時間,講D內容聽
I was fairly young when I watched this. It attracted me by its shuttle, space ships, etc., rather than its plot and the story line.

Cantonese???

引用:
原帖由 karmenv3 於 19-10-2006 02:42 AM 發表 老友,似乎大家都無記錯,我今曰有幸見到一個高人,他解答了我這個疑問,他說60年初,雷烏是在RTV英文台播,60年中無線買了再在pearl播,所以大家都無記錯。
That mean ThunderBird never have Cantonese Version I have watch 1 esposide around the buttom of 80s at Pearl. That day is typhoon day! It is random select by TV management level, not in the TV schedule! I watch half of it when I return from Secondary School due to early leave

Bingo. Never have I watched a Cantonese version of Thunderbird as far as I could still recall.

50 123
發新話題