28 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 20:55 µoªí   ³£´X¦ü¤p§Ò·G video wor!   Thanks ­Ó"¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü" video ¦Ó®a¦³Ëݦhª©¥», ¤£¦p ar_woo woo À°­Ó video ¿ý½­Ó¼sªF¸Ü°t­µ§r,¤@©w¦n¦³¯«"·ç"!

I think having female voices would be cuter, how about if you and celia/inabottle create a female version? You are the expert in video production anyway!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 21:11 µoªí   I think having female voices would be cuter, how about if you and celia/inabottle create a female version? You are the expert in video production anyway!

I think men's voice can be very cute too (just like "Crayon¤p·s" 's voice is super cute!   ) You should try!

I actually want to learn how to dub our own voice onto video clips, do you know how? I wanna try!

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 21:27 µoªí I think men's voice can be very cute too (just like "Crayon¤p·s" 's voice is super cute!   ) You should try! I actually want to learn how to dub our own voice onto video clips, do you kn ...

(1) I think ¤p·s 's voice probably comes from a lady. This is often the case (women's voice for young boys in cartoons)

(2) I thought you could use the same method that you used to create your videos (but I dunno how)? Maybe I'm wrong.

Here:

³¥­ì·s¤§§U¡]³¥­ìしんのすけ¡F°t­µ­û¡G¥Ú®q´¹¤l¡A­»´ä:¶À¥É®S(1995¦~) ¼BÎr¿o(2007¦~¡^

¶À¥É®S¡A­»´äªº¤k°t­µ­û¡A1990¦~¥[¤J¨È¬w¹qµø°t­µ²Õ¡A¨ä¥Nªí§@¬O¡mÄúµ§¤p·s¡nªº³¥­ì·s¤§§U¡C¨ä«á¦]¬°¨Èµø°t­µ²Õ¸Ñ´²«á¦Ó¦¨¬°¦Û¥Ñ¨­°t­µ­û¡A¬°¤£¤Ö°Êµe©M¼@¶°°t­µ¡C2003¦~10¤ëÂ੹µL綫¹qµø°t­µ²Õ¡CÂ੹µL綫¹qµø«á¡A¦¨¬°¤Ñ®ü¯§§Æªº±s¥Î°t­µ­û

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 21:39 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 21:35 µoªí Here:   ³¥­ì·s¤§§U¡]³¥­ìしんのすけ¡F°t­µ­û¡G¥Ú®q´¹¤l¡A­»´ä:¶À¥É®S(1995¦~) ¼BÎr¿o(2007¦~¡^   ¶À¥É®S¡A­»´äªº¤k°t­µ­û¡A1990¦~¥[¤J¨È¬w¹qµø°t­µ²Õ¡A¨ä¥Nªí§@ ...

You are very "celia"!    ËݹÊݯ­Ë   Thanks!

(§Ú¥H«e¦¨¤é¹Ê¾Ç¤p·s§âÁnÁ¿³¥ )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 22:18 µoªí      You are very "celia"!    ËݹÊݯ­Ë   Thanks! (§Ú¥H«e¦¨¤é¹Ê¾Ç¤p·s§âÁnÁ¿³¥ )

"¾Ç¤p·s§âÁnÁ¿³¥" that must be so funny

could you record a sample and let us hear it?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 22:39 µoªí     "¾Ç¤p·s§âÁnÁ¿³¥" that must be so funny   could you record a sample and let us hear it?

ha ha ha, no need la, you just need to listen to the real ¤p·s (cantonese version), I sound just like that!

¦n¦ü´X¦nª±, °t­µ ...... ©O´X¤é³£­ø¥i¥H¯dÅTOLDCAKE¤Ó­@, ¦nµu®É¶¡¤SÂ÷¶}, ¿ðD¦A¸ÔÚ»Ê\¦a¦³«§¿ß¨¥¿ß»y­Ú¤p¾ê´¡¼L¥ý

28 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD