¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü

¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 28-11-2007 02:01 µoªí

­ø³q«Y¹ï¸ÜÃö«Y, ¥sÁn­ø«Y"«}«}"Án????

¤Þ¥Î:

«¢«¢.....¦nÅͯº

§Ú²b«YÅ¥¨ìÊ\¦aÁ¿....''­ø±o''...''­ø±o''....''­ø±o??''....''­ø±o''.....(¦ý³Ì«á³£±o¥ªØ{)

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

©O­Ó³£¦nÅͯº

¿ßIJ§Yµo

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:

so cute

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

translation:

Subtitiles by ar_woo: (I'm not sure about the blue part, would native speakers like Shiawase pls correct me if I'm wrong )

(Apparently, cats A & B are watching TV together )(¿ß¥Ò¦P¿ß¤A响«×Ú»ºò¹qµø)

Cat A: Hey...(³Þ...)      Cat B: What? (ÂI?)     Cat A: I've seen this! (©O®M§ÚÚ»¹L³â!)   Cat B: Shhhhhh! («}¹Ë!)

Cat A: Huh, ass! (Ôt! °I¤H!)     Cat B:  What???  (ÉA§r?)     Cat A: Never mind...    You... You don't listen... (ºâ©Ô! §A....§AÉN¸Ñ嘅!)

Cat B: Since when? (´X®É§r?) Cat A: Since always! (´X®É³£«Y!)  (sigh...)(­ü!)  Someone's coming! Act like a cat!   (¦³¤H嚟! ¦üµf°¦¿ß¥ý!)  (...cat language )

Cat A: Act real cute and he'll give us treats! Lie down... (§ê¥i爱°Õ, ¦³嘢­¹¬[! 瞓§C¥ý!)

Cat A: Did you get any treats yet? Did you get any treats? (¦³嘢­¹¥¼°Ú?¦³嘢­¹¥¼?)

Cat B: Not yet, keep going...(¥¼°Ú, Ä~ÄòÄ~Äò...)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-11-2007 13:00 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-11-2007 02:21 µoªí translation:    

¦ô­ø¨ì¥ò¦³Â½Ä¶........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-11-2007 02:21 µoªí translation:       Subtitiles by ar_woo: (I'm not sure about the blue part, would native speakers like Shiawase pls correct me if I'm wrong ) (Apparently, cats A & B are ...

hahaha, the cats & the translation are very funny & cute   

Shiawase is not a native speaker , but I think what you wrote in blue sounds correct lah  

(just one little thing I spotted: "Cat A: Since always... (sign...)" ~ I believe you mean (sigh), just a little typo i guess  )

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 29-11-2007 19:19 µoªí   hahaha, the cats & the translation are very funny & cute    Shiawase is not a native speaker , but I think what you wrote in blue sounds correct lah     ...

Oh, my mistake, thanks. The h & n keys are quite close together and logically you may guess that I'm a fat guy with fat fingers

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-11-2007 00:11 µoªí   Oh, my mistake, thanks. The h & n keys are quite close together and logically you may guess that I'm a fat guy with fat fingers

You are welcome

So is it very inconvenient for you to use your mobile phone (since the buttons are so small?)   (§A·|­ø·|'¾¶'·¥³£'¾¶'­ø­Ë§A­n¬J¸¹½X?    )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-11-2007 11:17 µoªí   You are welcome So is it very inconvenient for you to use your mobile phone (since the buttons are so small?)   (§A·|­ø·|'¾¶'·¥³£'¾¶'­ø­Ë§A­n¬J¸¹½X?    )

there are some older generation mobile phones that have large keypads

talking about fat, I was having dinner by myself last night. Ordered a huge juicy steak and was looking forward to enjoying it (also had shrimp salad, beef+onion soup...very yummy). Suddenly this 300 lb (no kidding, he's as big as "Toe-Toe" but the latter looks much better) guy  came in, with his beautiful GF and sat right in front of me. So I was forced to look at this odd couple the whole time , while the steak turned out to be quite awful too . Paid $400 and left in half an hour after the food came

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-11-2007 12:03 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-11-2007 12:00 µoªí   there are some older generation mobile phones that have large keypads  ...

Some older generation mobile phones with large keypads?    ²ö«D§A¥ò¥Îºò"¤ô woo" ¹q¸Ü?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-11-2007 12:00 µoªí   ...talking about fat, I was having dinner by myself last night. Ordered a huge juicy steak and was looking forward to enjoying it (also had shrimp salad, beef+onion soup...very yummy). Suddenly this 300 lb (no kidding, he's as big as "Toe-Toe" but the latter looks much better) guy  came in, with his beautiful GF and sat right in front of me. So I was forced to look at this odd couple the whole time , while the steak turned out to be quite awful too . Paid $400 and left in half an hour after the food came 

You had a BIG meal last night (you had a v.good appetite when you were ordering  , so the restaurant was no good?) 

§A«Y«}¦n¸r¼}­Ó½ª©"Toe Toe"   ¦³­ÓËÝ beautiful ¬J GF? But apperance is not ³Ì­«­n§r ~ ­Ó½ª©ToeToe ¥i¯à¦n¦n¤H,¹ï­ÓGF¤S¦n¦n (±¡¤H²´'²\'¥X¦è´µ©O!  )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-11-2007 12:19 µoªí   Some older generation mobile phones with large keypads?    ²ö«D§A¥ò¥Îºò"¤ô woo" ¹q¸Ü?     You had a BIG meal last night (you had a v.good appetite when you ...

Yes, very big meal indeed, the salad was extra large... It was a good restaurant...just that piece of meat was not good (I mean the steak )

OK, I guess I should keep on eating like that, so I can become 300lb myself... beautiful girls like that... strong like a mountain even during typhoon signal 10 (I noticed that the fat guy ordered an extra plate of rice ) 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-11-2007 12:25 µoªí    OK, I guess I should keep on eating like that, so I can become 300lb myself... beautiful girls like that... strong like a mountain even during typhoon signal 10 (I noticed that the fat guy ordered an extra plate of rice ) 

You want to become 300lb?   So that you can be í¦p"¤Ó¤s"? (i.e. ¦n¦ü"¤Ó¥­¤s"ËÝí°}? )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-11-2007 12:48 µoªí   You want to become 300lb?   So that you can be í¦p"¤Ó¤s"? (i.e. ¦n¦ü"¤Ó¥­¤s"ËÝí°}? )

No, maybe 400 lb, so I can get a GF even prettier than that 300 pounder's

I should have taken a picture of them so I can post it on oldcake  ¤£¥i«äij¨Æ¥ó  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 29-11-2007 02:21 µoªí translation:       Subtitiles by ar_woo: (I'm not sure about the blue part, would native speakers like Shiawase pls correct me if I'm wrong ) (Apparently, cats A & B are ...

¼M! You have added Chinese subtitles tim! µR§Q§r!

¤Þ¥Î:

The ¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü video clip on this thread & its translation reminded me so much of an episode of the cartoon "§Ú«Y¤p§Ò·G". For people who are not familiar with that cartoon, there are two cat-looking creatures called ¹ÅÄ_& ¹ÅÄR, they come from ¥~¤ÓªÅ  (they are extremely cute!)  They can talk and ¤p§Ò·G is the only person who can understand what they say, other people just think that they are normal cats & can only hear their "meow meow" sound.

I managed to find the episode, below is Part One of it.  It's in Japanese, but with English subtitles.  Please pay particular attention to section: (timer)  -2:34 to -0.57 where they're trying to "make some cat actions" in order to "act like cats" (just like those cats in the video of this thread), hahahaha   ~ very funny!

Magical Angel Creamy Mami Episode#28 - Part 1

For Magical Angel Creamy Mami Episode#28 - Part 2, click on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQ1mt7ZCUU&feature=related

For Magical Angel Creamy Mami Episode#28 - Part 3, click on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf0sU1wfZeg&feature=related

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-11-2007 22:07 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-11-2007 21:54 µoªí   The ¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü video clip on this thread & its translation reminded me so much of an episode of the cartoon "§Ú«Y¤p§Ò·G". For people who are not familiar with that cartoon, the ...

¤p§Ò·Go¥§¤G°¦¿ß¥J(¹ÅÄ_& ¹ÅÄR )§Ú³£¦nÁé·No¬[

·PÁ bro mythz ¬°§Ú¾ã³o­Ó¦L³¹
thank you so much!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-11-2007 21:54 µoªí   The ¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü video clip on this thread & its translation reminded me so much of an episode of the cartoon "§Ú«Y¤p§Ò·G". For people who are not familiar with that cartoon, the ...

thanks for the ¤p§Ò·G video, very cute, here's another one that is very close to the ¤p§Ò·G video:

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 16:39 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-12-2007 16:38 µoªí   thanks for the ¤p§Ò·G video, very cute, here's another one that is very close to the ¤p§Ò·G video:    

³£´X¦ü¤p§Ò·G video wor!   Thanks

­Ó"¿ßªº¹ï¸Ü" video ¦Ó®a¦³Ëݦhª©¥», ¤£¦p ar_woo woo À°­Ó video ¿ý½­Ó¼sªF¸Ü°t­µ§r,¤@©w¦n¦³¯«"·ç"!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-12-2007 20:56 ½s¿è ]

28 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD