µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

²Ä¤@¹ï¶Ro¬J¦WµPªi¾c

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤£´b¨k ©ó 8-6-2011 16:39 µoªí ¤p¾Ç¦Üªì¤¤³£«Y¬ï¥Õ¶º³½¡A°ª¤¤¤~¦³¤@¹ï¦n´¶³qo¬J¦|¥¬addidas

Diaorda.

Talking about  sneakers, I remember the price range was 150- 250 in the 80's for msot of the model. However, suddenly in 86/87...Reebok came in with  price at 300 together with the re-launch of Nike, Avia, K-swiss...etc.  sudden the price level go up. I recalled there is a ellesse shoes with "diamonds" too.

Superstar/ Gazelle/ Stan Smith are the official sneakers we 'can' wear in my peer group. we much prefer the Red Gazelle made in the former eastern europe  too.

I bought my canvass adidas in Berlin, in a retro-shop... made in taiwan!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤Ñ¤H»¨°­ ©ó 4-6-2011 13:38 µoªí 记±o¥H«e间¤¤学¬O¤ñ较«O¦uªº¡A学¥Í¥u¥i¥H¬ï¥Õ饭鱼¡E¡E¡E¦Ó¦Z来¤J¤F篮²y队¡A买¤F对黄§J¥Õ¤T¦âªºyasaki来¥´ªi¡A¸ò¦í­«­n¦b®Õ&# ...

I have the same school rule. Anyone wearing something else will be labeled as 戧a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ maymay ©ó 15-5-2011 21:00 µoªí Lotto.

then, do you have the socks with 2 small fluffy balls to match with your lotto? My friend's sister has.

Can you tell me the difference between the lotto products, one have the "one-eye man" logo, the other have the "2 -overlapping-squares" ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ JLCC ©ó 18-7-2011 17:41 µoªí Diaorda.

Can find very nice retro-style Diadorashoes in Lane Crawford a year ago.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶~¨Ó¤@§u ©ó 19-8-2011 10:47 µoªí   ­ù対«Y§Ú¬J²Ä2対¡B¦n¦ü«Y80¦~¥ª¥k¶R¬J¡B³£­n¦¨¦Ê¤G°A¡B¥­¹L¤T¶¡¤Ö々¡I²Ä¤@対«Y¥sPather¡BªG®É¬f­ìªÚ恵«Y¥N¨¥¤H¡]ªG®É¥¼¦³¥N¨¥¤H­ù­Ó¦W¡^¢¶¢¯´X¡B´N´±¶R¥ª

Where dod you buy them? In MK? next to Tokyo sports?

µo·s¸ÜÃD