26 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Neverending Story

Neverending Story

I was just having a little chat with a nice oldcake just now (you know who you are ) and I used the phrase "never ending story" which reminds me of a very nice old song: "Neverending Story", so posting the song (from youtube) up here, hope people here like this song too :

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-11-2007 20:42 µoªí I was just having a little chat with a nice oldcake just now (you know who you are ) and I used the phrase "never ending story" which reminds me of a very nice old song: "Never Ending Story", so ...

nice song

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 18-11-2007 21:06 µoªí   nice song

Limahl  -  Kajagoogoo ¥D­µ

«¢«¢¡ICelia¡I

®MÀ¸¦n¦nÚ»o¬J©O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 18-11-2007 20:42 µoªí I was just having a little chat with a nice oldcake just now (you know who you are ) and I used the phrase "never ending story" which reminds me of a very nice old song: "Never Ending Story", so ...

goo goo... were u chatting with inabottle?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 18-11-2007 23:33 µoªí   goo goo... were u chatting with inabottle?

·mµª: YES  = NICE OLDCAKE

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-11-2007 00:07 µoªí   ·mµª: YES  = NICE OLDCAKE

how come I can't find the chat here? which thread? or you have your own chat room?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-11-2007 00:14 µoªí   how come I can't find the chat here? which thread? or you have your own chat room?

own chat room = pm 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-11-2007 00:29 µoªí   own chat room = pm 

PM's a bit clumsy   I think u two should exchange email contacts

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 19-11-2007 00:54 µoªí   PM's a bit clumsy   I think u two should exchange email contacts

after exchange email ~ discover we are not only old cake   we are old friend maybe know each other before maybe

good or not good? ¤p¾ê·Q±o¤Ó¦h¤F    GoOdnight

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-11-2007 01:06 µoªí   after exchange email ~ discover we are not only old cake   we are old friend maybe know each other before maybe   good or not good? ¤p¾ê·Q±o¤Ó¦h¤F    ...

Who knows... kitsir and ©_«L in fact do know some of my friends from primary school.. becoz they're all toy collectors... good thing as long as they don't owe each other money from the past

Goodnight...

¹q¼v¦nÚ», °t¼Ö³£¦n¥¿.

ı±o²Ä1 ¶°¤ñ²Ä2 ²Ä3 ¶°¦n¬Ý.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 19-11-2007 23:30 µoªí ¹q¼v¦nÚ», °t¼Ö³£¦n¥¿.   ı±o²Ä1 ¶°¤ñ²Ä2 ²Ä3 ¶°¦n¬Ý.  

Did they have Part 2 & Part 3?    I think I have only watched Part 1 ©Q, love the theme song

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-11-2007 13:44 µoªí   Did they have Part 2 & Part 3?    I think I have only watched Part 1 ©Q, love the theme song

¯uªº.

¥u¦³²Ä1¶°§Ú¬O¦bÀ¸°|¬Ý.

The Neverending Story II Theme (Joe Milner Version)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 21-11-2007 01:11 µoªí   ¯uªº. ¥u¦³²Ä1¶°§Ú¬O¦bÀ¸°|¬Ý.       The Neverending Story II Theme (Joe Milner Version)      

¥ý¤J¬°¥D, ³£«YLimahl °Û±o¦nÅ¥啲

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 21-11-2007 01:11 µoªí   ¯uªº. ¥u¦³²Ä1¶°§Ú¬O¦bÀ¸°|¬Ý.       The Neverending Story II Theme (Joe Milner Version)      

Thanks ºñÄ_210 for the pictures & the Part II Theme Song

I quite like the Part II version of the Theme Song too, like both

Is there a different version theme song for Part III?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 21-11-2007 01:41 µoªí   ¥ý¤J¬°¥D, ³£«YLimahl °Û±o¦nÅ¥啲

©O­º¦W¦±³£¦³¦n¦h¤H°Û¹L,

http://weheartmusic.vox.com/library/post/the-neverending-story.html

CLICK ¨º¨Ç¬Û¤ù¥i¥H¦³±oÅ¥.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-11-2007 16:07 µoªí   Thanks ºñÄ_210 for the pictures & the Part II Theme Song I quite like the Part II version of the Theme Song too, like both Is there a different version theme song for Part ...

¨â­ººq³£¦U¦³¯S¦â.

²Ä3¶°«Y¦³·sª©¥», ¦ý§Ú¥u¬Ý¹L¤@¦¸. ©Ò¥HµLÉA¦L¶H.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 22-11-2007 03:18 µoªí   ©O­º¦W¦±³£¦³¦n¦h¤H°Û¹L, http://weheartmusic.vox.com/library/post/the-neverending-story.html CLICK ¨º¨Ç¬Û¤ù¥i¥H¦³±oÅ¥.    

That's a great link (with so many different versions of the song)!  Thank you so much, ºñÄ_210

26 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD