µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤j®aÂIÚ»©O³æ嘢?

¤j®aÂIÚ»©O³æ嘢?

interesting story   

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/10/10/earlyshow/living/relationships/main3351929.shtml

and a discussion on it

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3351841n

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 18:40 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 18:37 µoªí   interesting story      http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/10/10/earlyshow/living/relationships/main3351929.shtml   and a discussion on it   http://www ...

i read the article via email about a week ago (but haven't read the discussion section), ha ha ha, I thought it was only a joke, didn't know that it actually happened in the real world & made it to the news  !!......§Úı±olee­Ó¤k¤H³£¦n¤j·QÀY wor ,¤S¦Û¤j+³g³g³g¿ú ,however she said she's 'looking for marriage only' , ha ha ha, so ironic

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 20:08 µoªí   i read the article via email about a week ago (but haven't read the discussion section), ha ha ha, I thought it was only a joke, didn't know that it actually happened in the real world ...

$500K (US dollars!!) a year....  I wonder how many oldcakes qualify here... certainly not me

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 20:19 µoªí   $500K (US dollars!!) a year....  I wonder how many oldcakes qualify here... certainly not me

ha ha ha, by the sound of it, you seem to be quite disappointed that you can't satisfy that girl's requirement/wish!

(wah, you just changed your 'look' (avatar/icon)?   You were still that Japanese singer a second ago and now you are a ¾÷±ñ¤H )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 20:30 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 20:28 µoªí   ha ha ha, by the sound of it, you seem to be quite disappointed that you can't satisfy that girl's requirement/wish!

Of course I'm quite disappointed (that I don't make 500K USD a year)!

No no, I "AM" not that Japanese singer, but I ADMIRE her (Hitomi)! I'm not a female! And it was funny that someone called u brother Shiawase recently

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 20:33 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 20:31 µoªí   Of course I'm quite disappointed (that I don't make 500K USD a year)!   No no, I "AM" not that Japanese singer, but I ADMIRE her (Hitomi)! I'm not a female! And it was funny that someone called u brother Shiawase recently

ha ha ha, yeah (about someone calling me 'brother' ), but I forgave him lah , as he's from Mars, so he doesn't know the 'rules' here on earth!   

so are you afraid that someone else might start calling you 'ar_woo©j' or 'ar_woo woo©f' (oh no! I am getting goose bumps here ), that's why you changed your icon to a ­^©ú¯«ªZªº¾÷±ñ¤H , so people won't mistakenly thought that you are a female?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 20:47 µoªí   ha ha ha, yeah (about someone calling me 'brother' ), but I forgave him lah , as he's from Mars, so he doesn't know the 'rules' here on earth!      so are you afr ...

this time you "goo" wrong la, I changed becoz the old picture's link is broken (I rearranged my pictures into folders on photobucket), so I thought I might as well change the picture too

I "goo" that you see people (clients) who make over 500K USD/year often  Is it true?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 20:58 µoªí    this time you "goo" wrong la, I changed becoz the old picture's link is broken (I rearranged my pictures into folders on photobucket), so I thought I might as well change the picture too  I "goo" that you see people (clients) who make over 500K USD/year often  Is it true?

I know I can never "goo" things as good as you, so i'm not surprised that i "goo'ed" wrong this time!

ha ha ha, O yeah, I (& I believe many others too) see people who make over USD500K/year often, aren't there ¤@µó³£«Y«§?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:04 µoªí   I know I can never "goo" things as good as you, so i'm not surprised that i "goo'ed" wrong this time! ha ha ha, O yeah, I (& I believe many others too) see people who make over USD5 ...

but I once "goo"ed you're a tax lawyer who sees high-society clients often

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 21:05 µoªí but I once "goo"ed you're a tax lawyer who sees high-society clients often

That's quite funny, one day you "goo'ed" that I was a TAXi driver  and now you are goo'ing that I am a TAX lawyer , you really think that I have something to do with "TAX" (whether it be TAXI DRIVER OR TAX LAWYER?) hahahaha, you're funny

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:13 µoªí   That's quite funny, one day you "goo'ed" that I was a TAXi driver  and now you are goo'ing that I am a TAX lawyer , you really think that I have something to do with "TAX" (w ...

The truth must be somewhere in between, maybe a taxi lawyer

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 21:16 µoªí   The truth must be somewhere in between, maybe a taxi lawyer

Taxi Lawyer

http://www.taxisupermarket.com/supermarketpage.xhtml?id=4

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:25 µoªí   Taxi Lawyer   http://www.taxisupermarket.com/supermarketpage.xhtml?id=4

you find things fast ( )

how about a sexy lawyer

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 21:29 µoªí   you find things fast ( )   how about a sexy lawyer

i am not going to look up that topic on google, you can do that yourself at your own time 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:33 µoªí   i am not going to look up that topic on google, you can do that yourself at your own time 

I did, with image search   but most of the pictures are guys  

there was a TV show with some very beautiful lawyers... forgot the name... 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 21:40 µoªí   I did, with image search   but most of the pictures are guys     there was a TV show with some very beautiful lawyers... forgot the name... 

i guess you know every show/website etc that talks about beautiful women  , and that's probably how you originally found out about the 'interesting story' mentioned on this thread, as that woman said she's "spectacularly beautiful"   (so when you searched on google on "spectacularly beautiful", that link came up )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:48 µoªí   i guess you know every show/website etc that talks about beautiful women  , and that's probably how you originally found out about the 'interesting story' mentioned on this thread ...

OK OK.... so naturally I'm supposed to ask this question: are you spectacularly beautiful?

BTW the name of that show is "The Practice". I'm fond of those INTELLECTUAL women who can be lawyers (and sexy at the same time )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 21:55 ½s¿è ]

Here's the DIstrict Attorney in that show, quite sexy:

very slow

µo·s¸ÜÃD