µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

µL½u430¬ï±ô¾÷

I really miss ±i°ê±j (as "430¬ï±ô¾÷"¸`¥Ø¥D«ù¤H), he's a very nice guy

(I have had the opportunity to chat with him on several occasions many years ago, he's a very pleasant and nice guy , ­ì¥þ¨S¦³¬[¤l! )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-4-2008 21:22 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-4-2008 21:18 µoªí I really miss ±i°ê±j (as "430¬ï±ô¾÷"¸`¥Ø¥D«ù¤H), he's a very nice guy (I have had the opportunity to chat with him on several occasions many years ago, he's a very pleasant an ...

«Y?Shiawase,Ëݱz¦PÊ\Á¿¥ªD«§?? you are very lucky~¡I

¦hÁÂmythz³Ð³y¥ªËÝè°Ëݺë¬ü¬Jñ¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 25-4-2008 21:30 µoªí   «Y?Shiawase,Ëݱz¦PÊ\Á¿¥ªD«§?? you are very lucky~¡I

o³ßo³ß,¦³¾÷·|§Ú¨£­Ë§Ao­Ó°}®É¸Ü"billy"ª¾§r ,¦n­ø¦n?   (Just remind me to tell you whenever I see you guys at oldcakes' gathering, ok? ha ha  )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-4-2008 21:44 µoªí   o³ßo³ß,¦³¾÷·|§Ú¨£­Ë§Ao­Ó°}®É¸Ü"billy"ª¾§r ,¦n­ø¦n?   (Just remind me to tell you whenever I see you guys at oldcakes' gathering, ok? ha ha  )

¦n§r~~haha..... §Æ±æ­ø·|­ø°O±o to remind you °Õ~

±z³£­n°O±oremind me to remind you wor~haha....Á¿¯º

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 25-4-2008 21:58 µoªí   ¦n§r~~haha..... §Æ±æ­ø·|­ø°O±o to remind you °Õ~   ±z³£­n°O±oremind me to remind you wor~haha....Á¿¯º

Mud §AÁ¿o³¥Ëݦü999o¬J?

OK, I will try to remember to remind you to remind me to remind you to remind me to tell you gar lah!   («x!   ¦n¦üÁ¿¦h¥ª ~~~~  Lost count tim! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-4-2008 22:03 µoªí      Mud §AÁ¿o³¥Ëݦü999o¬J?   OK, I will try to remember to remind you to remind me to remind you to remind me to tell you gar lah!   («x!   ¦n¦ü ...

«¢«¢...­øª¾«Y«}¤ñÊ\¶Ç¬V¥ªH999¬y¦æËÝ(Á¿³¥)

Ëݯu«Y­n°O±oremind you to remind me to remind you to remind me to remind you to tell me about ±i°ê±j

Shiawase,§Ú·Q°Ý±zªG®É«Y«}²Ó­ÓªG°}®É??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 25-4-2008 22:27 µoªí   «¢«¢...­øª¾«Y«}¤ñÊ\¶Ç¬V¥ªH999¬y¦æËÝ(Á¿³¥)   Ëݯu«Y­n°O±oremind you to remind me to remind you to remind me to remind you to tell me about ±i°ê±j  ...

very funny!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-4-2008 22:30 µoªí      very funny!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ aiselo ©ó 21-4-2007 00:13 µoªí   «¢¡A¦n¦ü°O¿ù咗¡Asorry!!!

¦¶¯ô³£¦³°µ¹L§r~¤£¹LªG®É«Y''430''©w''¶Ç¯u¾÷''©O?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 28-4-2008 22:41 µoªí   ¦¶¯ô³£¦³°µ¹L§r~¤£¹LªG®É«Y''430''©w''¶Ç¯u¾÷''©O?

not 430, I think it's ¶Ç¯u¾÷

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 29-4-2008 18:17 µoªí   not 430, I think it's ¶Ç¯u¾÷

ic...Thank you~ Shiawase³£¦³Ú»~

1984¦~¡m430¬ï±ô¾÷¡n¦³¬P¥J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia4G-fKe31M&feature=related

·í¦~¬P¥J°µ¥D«ù¦n¥¿§r

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ABOY ©ó 12-4-2009 18:08 µoªí http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAfFTi8Bo4s

¤£ª¾³o´X¦ì¤pªB¤ÍÚ»ªð¤§«á¦³¦ó·P·Q©O ? 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ whoiambatman ©ó 17-4-2009 01:33 AM µoªí ¤£ª¾³o´X¦ì¤pªB¤ÍÚ»ªð¤§«á¦³¦ó·P·Q©O ? 
You can asked the youtube owner because he is one of the participate - josephinechingng

Ãӥɷë©j©j ¥¼°µ430¬ï±ô¾÷®É.¦bÃÀ°V¯Z¾É®v­±«e¯ÀÃCLOOK©M¤T¯ÅMan Åé¾Þ¤ý¤l ªL°¶°·°V¾É¹ï¤âÀ¸.Án²\­Ñ¤U,¤Q¤À¥X¦â.¦oÀ³¸Ó¬O­»´ä³Ìªø¹Ø¨àµ£¸`¥Ø¥D«ù.¦ÓªL°¶°·¤]¤£®z,ª½¨ì²{¦bªº¦~ÄÖ¤´¥i©ç¤T¯ÅÆA±¡¤ù(ª÷¥¯±ö). §Q®`,§Q®`

I really like the song ¡i¦@¨É¶§¥ú¡j by ½±¼yÀs ~  but all video clips of this song which were on youtube before are no longer there ( they got removed already    )

~ so here is a new clip   (but with pictures only though )

(½±¼yÀs°ÛLee °¦ºq§âÁn¦n¦ü§õÀs°ò! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-6-2009 19:57 µoªí I really like the song ¡i¦@¨É¶§¥ú¡j by ½±¼yÀs ~  but all video clips of this song which were on youtube before are no longer there ( they got removed already    ) ~ so here is a ...

©O­ººq§Ú¤@¦­©ñ¤F¤JI-pod¤é¼½©]¼½¡I  絶¹ï¬O¨àºq¸g¨å¤§¤@¡I

Ú»ªð¤W­±­Ó«Ê­±¡A¥|­Ó·í¦~¨àµ£¸`¥Øªº¥D«ù¤H¡A¦p¤µ¤w¦U©b«eµ{¡A¯u¨t¥@±¡Ãø®Æ¡I

°Ý - helen tam ©j©j «Y©IÂ÷¶}tvb? ¤µ¤é°_raodshow¨£¨ìÊ\!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-6-2009 19:57 µoªí I really like the song ¡i¦@¨É¶§¥ú¡j by ½±¼yÀs ~  but all video clips of this song which were on youtube before are no longer there ( they got removed already    ) ~ so here is a ...

¯u¸g¨å

³ÌÃø¼Zªº­L, ´N¬O§A§Ú¦UÃh°­­L.

µo·s¸ÜÃD