µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 18:26 µoªí   Shiawase, You seem to understand Ar Woo a lot wor!   ³sÊ\ him hui §A³£ª¾? Ar Woo, why you 'dai sai chiu', only sing for Shiawase?    

ha ha, ­ø«Y§r, I really don't understand ar_woo lah  , but I think almost everyone on this forum knows that he is a super fan of N & the song 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤

He was not 'dai sai chiu' and didn't sing for me la (ha ha), a lot of people have listened to his singing already o¬[°Õ (not just me)  , ­ø«H? §A¦Û¤v°Ý¤UÊ\ ah

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 21:55 µoªí   ³£­øª¾À³¸ÓÂI Se §A ...  <-- ¦n·P¿E ke ¼Ë!! I've been having fun on the other links for hours by now ... still got a lot of work to finish before I catch the 7:00 ferry ...

­øC«È®ð

Wah, I better not post more links anymore, otherwise you may not be able to finish work  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 27-2-2009 22:02 µoªí   Ar Woo ¦n´z¤H°Û ka .... Ê\¦P±o§A°Û 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤´Nµý©ú§A«YÊ\¤ß¤¤¦n¦³¦a¦ì ...

«uo¤], ¹Ê¸Ü­ø«Y§r, "Billy Gig C"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 28-2-2009 03:11 µoªí   Got the work completed eventually ... awaiting more links from you ... Sese in advance ... need to wake up in 2.5 hours ... good nite la  

hee hee, ¨ä¹ê§Ú¦³o­ÓD links³£¤w¸g post ®Í¥X¨Ó¬[°Õ , §Ú³£µL mud¨ä¥L links ²K

If I get more info/links, will post them here later to share lah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 28-2-2009 23:34 µoªí u really knows a lot.Hahha..

ha ha ha, I only know a little bit ja, comparing to you guys, I really only know very little   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 00:56 µoªí   You've already contributed a lot ar   ... µ±¨ì§Ú´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³» ... ¤µ¤é¹ï²´ÅÜ¥ªËÝ ---> ¦³¤ß­ø©È¦À ... thought I also had a few N's photos locked up somehwere ... will dig them out t ...

Wah! µ±¨ì§A´M±ß®t­ø¦h³q³»?     ¯u­ø¦n·NC

You mean you have more photos of you & N taken together?   Yes, please share them when you have time, thank u

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 12:32 µoªí   Ëݳ£¤¤!  Â_¦ô¯u«YÉNµh­W wor!  Ëݧڦô§Ú³£ª¾²Õ number ¬J mimi «YÉA lac!     Did I tell U b4 that I talked with N on phone?

Wow, have you talked to Nakamura on the phone before! Lucky you!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:26 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 00:59 µoªí   tnd1964 ... oldcake ¦n¹L˜Ö ar ... sese §A¬J¦n¤¶²Ð Is tnd = tomorrow never dies?

actually orginally I thought tnd means thailand in short form   , ka ka

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-3-2009 13:30 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 13:53 µoªí   I did lor ...   Ê\¦n°­¦n king ka ...

Wow, how did you get to speak to him on the phone gar?  Did you speak to him in English or Japanese? (I read that N's English is very good).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 14:05 µoªí   §A·|­ø·|ÅÍ¿ù ar? §ÚÉNpost¹L¬Û¤W¾¤ wor §Ú³sÂI¾ã­Óª©ÀY¬Û³£­øÃÑ!

Oh, it's ok, pls ignore what I just said then

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 14:07 µoªí   I left him my phone number in the hotel ... to my big big surprise ... he called me back ... he spoke very flunet English  

Wow, Nakamura's so nice to return your call!

You probably couldn't sleep that night after talking to him on the phone!  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 14:05 µoªí ...§Ú³sÂI¾ã­Óª©ÀY¬Û³£­øÃÑ!

Hey bruce, for your information, you can refer to the thread below to learn how to post photos  :

¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » ½×¾Â§j¤ô°Ï » ¦Ñ»æ¹q¸£±Ð¨|°Ï » [±Ð¾Ç:]ÂI¼Ë¥i¥Hpost¬Û

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=852&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 1-3-2009 23:04 µoªí       e ... ­ø³q§Ú§C B d ... ­ø±o ke  ... ?  «YÃä«×¥i¥H±N´T¬Û°µª©ÀY ne? ÂI¥i¥H¾ã¨«§Ú­Ó account name ne? ´N nai ÅÜ¥ª°ÝÃD¦Ñ»æ tim!

That's good that you worked out how to post a photo on this forum, that's the 1st step

To put a ÀY¹³, you need to goto ±±¨î­±ªO, then select ½s¿è­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ, and select the tab:"­Ó©Ê¤Æ¸ê®Æ", and in the "ÀY¹³" section, copy & paste in the link from your photobucket picture (the link should start with: http://i ........"  Try it, hope it works

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-3-2009 18:59 µoªí   wah...... 揾¨ìD¥O¤H®¶¾Äªº®ø®§§r! http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!95u4HgSVHxWz_pSlBnFJr64-/article?mid=122  §d°ê·qÊ\¸Ü........   §d°ê·q 2008-12-26 16:44 hihi,§Ú­è ...

Wow! §d°ê·q finally responded to your request (or query) la!   That's great! (I remember back then you mentioned that you left a message (or numerous messages ) on his blog to ask him about that song.  Pls let us know when you get some more news about his new version, thanks!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 2-3-2009 19:18 µoªí   it works !!! sese sese

Great, it worked! I could see your new ÀY¹³!

Are you a fan of Bruce Lee? Is that why you are called "Bruce"?

(ie. Bruce Lee's fan is called Bruce...similar to Roger Moore's fan is called Roger   ~ ha ha, sorry, only kidding )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ brucesychiu ©ó 2-3-2009 20:24 µoªí   Ú»­ø¥X§A²Ó²Ó²É³£¦n°­ witty wor ... ËÝshiawase­ø³q¦P©¯ºÖ¶Ë­·¯À¦³Ãö? 

§A¤SÂIª¾§Ú«Y²Ó²Ó²É ah?   (just joking)

ha ha, shiawase ¦P©¯ºÖ¶Ë­·¯À«Y ~ µLÃö«Yo¬J!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 9-4-2009 21:53 µoªí   Linda, §A­Ó "­ì¥»..." ¦P "¤§«á..." ¤¤¶¡§¨¥ª¥y§Ú°Ý Shiawase ¬J°ÝÃD ... ËݧY«Y¸Ü§A¬J "­«·s¦Ò¼{" «Y¦P§Ú­Ó°ÝÃD¦³Ãö ?!?  ËݧڤS­ø«Y¦n©ú wor????  §Ú­Ó°ÝÃD¦³«§°ÝÃD§r??? K

Hi Kendama   , ­ø¦n·N«ä, ËÝ¿ð¦Üµª§A  

¨ä¹ê§Úªº¥kÃäñ¦W¬O¸û¦­«e Linda Linda °µµ¹§ÚªºÂ§ª«, §Úı±oè°©Ò¥H¥Î¥ª¨Ó°µÃ±¦W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 1-7-2009 01:19 µoªí   °Û live ­Ó¼Ë?­ø......§Ú­øª¾¦³ÉN°O¿ù......Ê\¤@揸°_¤ä«}«y¥ª¨âÁn¤§«á´N¤¤§ø¶®«T¤W¥ª¨­   Ê\·í®ÉÀ³¸Ó«Y¦n³³¾K¦í°Û恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤»´»´°Û¦ý¤S±aÂIºò±i....   ...

­ì¨Ó celia °½©ç¥ª¤¤§øar_woo ­Ó³³¾K¼Ë

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 12-7-2009 01:14 µoªí ...®¥³ß®¥³ß¤¤»æKendama   ...

®¥³ß¤¤»æKendama  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 12-7-2009 01:14 µoªí    ...   ¿ðD¥i¯à·|Åܤj»æ.. ...

¤j»æ = $1?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 13-7-2009 00:27 µoªí   Hi Sese ... sese §A¬J®¥³ß ... (°µ¤¤»æ¦P°µ $1 ­n¶P¶PÊ\¬[? ) Ú»¯u d ... §A«Y¤¸¦Ñ¯Å bor ! ¥¢·q ... ¥¢·q ...   

yes I am already a "¤¸¦Ñ"   ("¤¸"¨Ó§Ú¤w¸g¦n"¦Ñ" )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kendama ©ó 13-7-2009 00:27 µoªí    ...  §A¥i¥H¦P®É attach ¨â­Ó¶K ... how did you do that?    

It's actually very easy to attach more than 1 quotation on your reply gar , this is what you do

~ first of all, click on "¤Þ¥Î" if you want to reply a post with the original quote, then on the next page you just copy that quote, and then click the BACK on your screen (ie. do not type or post on that page but to go back, because you just want to copy the quote) ~ then goto another comment that you want it to be attached as the 2nd quote, then click on "¤Þ¥Î" again, and then on that page, you can paste the 1st quote which you have already copied earlier, so on your reply post, you will have 2 quotes & you just type your message there) ~ sorry, what I just said probably doesn't make much sense , my poor english

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-7-2009 16:22 µoªí    ...  ·Q·í¦~¤j»æ¥i¥H¶R¨ì¦n¦h³¥....¥i¥H¶R¤j»æ 

µo·s¸ÜÃD