µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

µL½u¹qµø¼@ (¸g¨å®É´Á36­º¥DÃD¦±/´¡¦±)

¦hÁÂShiawase¤À¨É¡I¤£¹LDºq­ø«YMP3¡A«Y«§®æ¦¡o¾¤¡H§ÚÅ¥­ø¨ì°Ú¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kidult ©ó 20-9-2007 03:06 µoªí ¦hÁÂShiawase¤À¨É¡I¤£¹LDºq­ø«YMP3¡A«Y«§®æ¦¡o¾¤¡H§ÚÅ¥­ø¨ì°Ú¡C

Quicktime, Media player, Winamp......

Neons....

¦hÁÂShiawase~¦n¸g¨å

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kidult ©ó 20-9-2007 03:06 µoªí ¦hÁÂShiawase¤À¨É¡I¤£¹LDºq­ø«YMP3¡A«Y«§®æ¦¡o¾¤¡H§ÚÅ¥­ø¨ì°Ú¡C

¤U¸üQuicktime player

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 20-9-2007 01:37 µoªí   ¦hÁ¤À¨É..   ¤£­n¦Y¤j¦h¨{¤l·|¨ü¤£¤F, ­«¦³¤@­±¦Y¤@­±¬Ý¹qµø...·|Åܦ¨...couch potato. http://www.just4yucks.com/images/5x/51044.jpg  

¦n±m§Ú(­ÓÀY¹³)ÁÙ¥¼ÅÜ°µ¤@­Ó 'Á¦¥J'  , ¤´µM¬O¤@­Ó¦n¥i·R¬J²Ó¸ô¤k

¤Þ¥Î:

Sorry §r, kidult, §Ú³£­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ·|­ø«Y .mp3 format. 

I used iTunes software to play & convert those songs, (iTunes used to convert songs to .mp3 format), but because now I have a new version of iTunes software & they now convert songs to a .m4a format (¯u«Y¦³d­ø¶}¤ß&¦n regret §Ú upgrade o¥ª­Ó iTunes version, as I prefer songs to be in .mp3 format ah )

I could play those songs on my iTunes (Version 7), if you have iTunes too, try that. 

But sorry I don't think they can be played on Windows Media Player, I've tried & didn't work.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 15:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 20-9-2007 03:49 µoªí   Quicktime, Media player, Winamp......

Ah, didn't know that Quicktime & Winamp could play those .m4a files too, thanks fumoon

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 20-9-2007 11:55 µoªí   ¦hÁÂShiawase~¦n¸g¨å

­ø®Í«È®ð

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 12:20 µoªí   Sorry §r, kidult, §Ú³£­øª¾ÂI¸Ñ·|­ø«Y .mp3 format.  I used iTunes software to play & convert those songs, they used to be converted to .mp3 format, but because now I have a n ...
Thank you for your explanation Shiawase! Perhaps my itunes is an old version so the songs are not compatible to it. I shall enjoy them once I upgrade my itunes. Again, thanks for your sharing. Cheers!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kidult ©ó 20-9-2007 14:17 µoªí Thank you for your explanation Shiawase! Perhaps my itunes is an old version so the songs are not compatible to it. I shall enjoy them once I upgrade my itunes. Again, thanks for your shar ...

You are welcome, kidult    Sorry again to you & to other oldcakes that could not play .m4a songs

¨ä¹ê§Ú¯u«Y¦³d­ø¶}¤ß&¦nregret §Ú upgrade o¥ª­Ó iTunes version, as I prefer songs to be in .mp3 format ah , but it looks like from now on whenever I play/convert songs using iTunes, they will become .m4a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 12:13 µoªí   ¦n±m§Ú(­ÓÀY¹³)ÁÙ¥¼ÅÜ°µ¤@­Ó 'Á¦¥J'  , ¤´µM¬O¤@­Ó¦n¥i·R¬J²Ó¸ô¤k

shiawase¬J·sÀY¹³¦nmatch¤p¾ê¤ß¥Ø¤¤¬Jshiawase§Î¶H...¬°­¹cute¤p©f©f... Ú»oldcake±M¤ß, ­¹±o¤S¶}¤ß

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 20-9-2007 15:36 µoªí   shiawase¬J·sÀY¹³¦nmatch¤p¾ê¤ß¥Ø¤¤¬Jshiawase§Î¶H...¬°­¹cute¤p©f©f... Ú»oldcake±M¤ß, ­¹±o¤S¶}¤ß

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 20-9-2007 03:49 µoªí   Quicktime, Media player, Winamp......

fumoon¬JÀY¹³ ~ '°­ËÝè°'

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 20-9-2007 15:55 µoªí   fumoon¬JÀY¹³ ~ '°­ËÝè°'

¦n'°­'±o¤HÅå   ~ 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 15:59 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 20-9-2007 15:55 µoªí   fumoon¬JÀY¹³ ~ '°­ËÝè°'

Halloween coming ma......

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 20-9-2007 22:48 µoªí   Halloween coming ma......  

isn't halloween at the end of Oct?  (still another 1.5 months to go wor)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 23:42 µoªí   isn't halloween at the end of Oct?  (still another 1.5 months to go wor)

His picture and yours produce quite a big contrast  Try to look at them together.... static vs dynamic... thirsty vs hungry... vicious vs innocent...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:15 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 21-9-2007 00:14 µoªí   His picture and yours produce quite a big contrast  Try to look at them together.... static vs dynamic... thirsty vs hungry... vicious vs innocent...

now that you mention, u r quite right! ha ha   (you know why fumoon chose that picture, it matches his name~ full moon ) ha ha

Ai ya.....I never thought about that.....

it's lucky that this picture is not 'showing' THAT much on that girl......or else you boys and girls will think of more 'things'.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 21-9-2007 00:45 µoªí Ai ya.....I never thought about that..... it's lucky that this picture is not 'showing' THAT much on that girl......or else you boys and girls will think of more 'things'.....

You mean if it showed more, we would see you in the picture too?

µo·s¸ÜÃD