­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 6-9-2007 23:06 µoªí

µR§Q!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 6-9-2007 23:33 µoªí   «¢«¢«¢~Ëݳ£¤ñ±zµo²{¨ì?   ¥i¯à·Ç³Æ¥h´å¤ô

»rªa!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 7-9-2007 00:01 µoªí  

Is that your ex-boyfriend?  

Is he a Caucasian or is he Asian but dyed his hair gold?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 7-9-2007 02:11 µoªí   ­ø¦n«È®ð! ¸Ü®É¸Ü....«§ªB¤Í¾¶¯S§O ?

I am guessing that the "¯S§OªB¤Í" might be Shiseido's boyfriend!  ha ha! (I got the "goo" bug too! )

My sixth sense says that our new oldcake member, Shiseido, is a female because of "her" name (Shiseido - a popular Japanese cosmetics brand)) ha ha   (just guessing!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiseido ©ó 9-9-2007 22:57 µoªí   Shiawase:   Yes, i'm a girl but actually i'm not an oldcake ( )... I come here cos i'd like to find some old things which i often heard of my elder friends talking about... BUT ...

Welcome Shiseido "youngcake" aboard!! ha ha!!  

(It's good to have some youngcakes these days interested in oldcake stuff, like another youngcake of ours on this forum "ªü¸Û" )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 10-9-2007 21:24 µoªí ¦]¬°¤µ¦~«×¦³¤½¶}¦Ò¸Õ­nÀ³¥I,©Ò¥H³Ìªñ¤Ö¤F¤W¨Ó

Hi ªü¸Û, ³Ìªñ·Å²ß·Å¦¨ÂI§r?

¯¬¾Ç·~¶i¨B!   ¯¬§A¬ì¬ì¦Ò¨ì A+++!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 10-9-2007 22:06 µoªí ¥ý¦hÁ   ³Ìªñ³£¬O¦b°l¬Ý¤¤¥|±ÐªºªF¦è,¤£¹L·Å±o³Ì¦h¬Ochemistry §Úı±o§Ú¤@©w¨S¦³A ²{¦b·Å®Ñ¤]¥u¬O¬°¤F¨ú±oC GRADE¦Ó¤w­^¤åÁÙ¯u¥O§Ú¾á¤ß©O ³o¼Æ¦~¥Î¤Ö¤F«Ü¦h......­^¤å¤j°h¨B

§A­n¦³«H¤ß§r,ªü¸Û¥J! ¦Ñ¤O, ¥[ªo!

¦pªG§Aı±o¬Y¤@¬ì­ø°÷¦n(eg.­^¤å), try to practise more, read more English novels or watch English TV channels, or read newspapers like South China Morning Post, it may help you to improve (sorry for being very ªø®ð & "chum"®ð!  Hope you don't mind )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-9-2007 23:15 µoªí   or ªü¸Û¥J can talk to Shiawase more, and learn to write/talk like a native speaker   Miss Shiawase, do you teach English somewhere?

My English ·íµM¤£¤Î ar_woo la , from my limited observations, I think his ­^¤åµ{¹D¦n°ª!

ªü¸Û¥J, ¤£¦p§AÁþ½Ð ar_woo to be your ­^¤å¸É²ß¦Ñ®v?   (just joking )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-9-2007 10:31 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 10-9-2007 23:20 µoªí   ©_«L·slook~¦º¥¼

©_«L,§A­Ó·sÀY¹³¦nfunny ­Ó¼ËËݵL©` o¬J? (¦]¬°¥Ï¥ª°¦¤â? )

­ÓÀYo­Ó­ÇªKªFªF¬O¬Æ¼¯? ¦³ d ¦ü IQ³Õ¤hªº¥~¬P¤H  :

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-9-2007 10:45 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 10-9-2007 23:45 µoªí ¸Û¥J ¨p¤H¿ô¦h±i¤ñ§A¼Û¤U ÅK¥Ò¥~¬P«Lz¤j¾Ô¾÷±ñ¯QÀt.¦º¥¼     http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/WING740301/w23001.jpg      

Your drawing is very cute, ¦n¦³°Ê·P!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-9-2007 17:07 µoªí   No way... I'm just a local guy living in HK... but I think you talk to Gwai Lo & Gwai Mui on a daily basis And you sound like an ABC (A = America/Australia/Auckland/etc)

I 'sound like' an ABC ? Have you heard me talk before?  

¦pªGµL,§A¤SÂIª¾«Y­ø«Y wor?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-9-2007 22:39 µoªí   That's becoz I imagine a virtual voice of yours reading the things you write... a high-pitched "Shiawase" voice, always happy+innocent  like a little girl & full of energy, w ...

§A¯u´I·Q¹³¤O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 00:33 µoªí   can you upload your voice recording on youtube to confirm my ·Q¹³¤O ?

sometimes imagination is better than reality

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 00:34 µoªí   it seems that you're typing more & more Chinese now... just bought a writing pad or something?

no la, i have been thinking of adopting a new method in writing chinese, but didn't in the end   (are you still using your ¤â¼gªO?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 00:54 µoªí   You got a gruff voice? So, are you like Cheung Pak Chi then? (voice AND looks)

ha ha, I don't have a gruff voice (not like Cheung Pak Chi   ), what I meant was that imagination (depending on what the imagination is   ) is SOMETIMES better than reality! (you didn't read my sentence properly  )

and I don't look like Cheung Pak Chi neither (and I don't like her neither )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 01:17 µoªí   OK, I don't have to adjust my virtual Shiawase voice then   I don't like Pak Chi either though she's pretty. Don't like very wild girls in general.

yeah, IMO, Pak Chi (used to be) very pretty (when she still has baby fat on her face )

µo·s¸ÜÃD