116 123456
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

°Ý¦³ÃöÅK¥Ò¸U¯à«L¢è©M¢±¸¹ªº°ÝÃD¡C¡C¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 10-9-2007 23:45 µoªí ¸Û¥J ¨p¤H¿ô¦h±i¤ñ§A¼Û¤U ÅK¥Ò¥~¬P«Lz¤j¾Ô¾÷±ñ¯QÀt.¦º¥¼     http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/WING740301/w23001.jpg      

Your drawing is very cute, ¦n¦³°Ê·P!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-9-2007 10:29 µoªí   My English ·íµM¤£¤Î ar_woo la , from my limited observations, I think his ­^¤åµ{¹D¦n°ª! ªü¸Û¥J, ¤£¦p§AÁþ½Ð ar_woo to be your ­^¤å¸É²ß¦Ñ®v?   (just joking )   ...

No way... I'm just a local guy living in HK... but I think you talk to Gwai Lo & Gwai Mui on a daily basis And you sound like an ABC (A = America/Australia/Auckland/etc)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-9-2007 17:08 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-9-2007 17:07 µoªí   No way... I'm just a local guy living in HK... but I think you talk to Gwai Lo & Gwai Mui on a daily basis And you sound like an ABC (A = America/Australia/Auckland/etc)

I 'sound like' an ABC ? Have you heard me talk before?  

¦pªGµL,§A¤SÂIª¾«Y­ø«Y wor?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-9-2007 18:14 µoªí   I 'sound like' an ABC ? Have you heard me talk before?   ¦pªGµL,§A¤SÂIª¾«Y­ø«Y wor?  

That's becoz I imagine a virtual voice of yours reading the things you write... a high-pitched "Shiawase" voice, always happy+innocent  like a little girl & full of energy, w/o any trace of a HK accent   

OK OK... since you may be an English teacher and meticulous about every detail being correct, I'll change it to: you WRITE like an ABC...  you SEEM like an ABC... is it correct now, sensei? 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-9-2007 22:46 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiseido ©ó 11-9-2007 02:30 µoªí   Hello ªü¸Û¡J   §A¦n®@¡A«Ü°ª¿³»{ÃѧA¡T ®@¡ã­ì¨Ó§A¯uªº¬O¥L­Ì»¡ªº¨º»ò¦~»´®@¡H ¨SÃö«Y¤F¡A§Aªº¾Ç·~­nºò®@¡A¥H«á¦³®É¶¡¦A¨Ó³o¸Ì¸ò¤j®a²á²á¡A§Æ±æ§A¦Ò¨ì¦nªº¦¨ÁZ¡AがんӘ ...

¶â¡A§Ú¤]«Ü°ª¿³»{ÃѧA

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-9-2007 22:39 µoªí   That's becoz I imagine a virtual voice of yours reading the things you write... a high-pitched "Shiawase" voice, always happy+innocent  like a little girl & full of energy, w ...

oh~I feel cold                                                               

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 11-9-2007 23:19 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-9-2007 22:39 µoªí   That's becoz I imagine a virtual voice of yours reading the things you write... a high-pitched "Shiawase" voice, always happy+innocent  like a little girl & full of energy, w ...

§A¯u´I·Q¹³¤O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-9-2007 00:17 µoªí     §A¯u´I·Q¹³¤O

can you upload your voice recording on youtube to confirm my ·Q¹³¤O ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-9-2007 00:17 µoªí     §A¯u´I·Q¹³¤O

it seems that you're typing more & more Chinese now... just bought a writing pad or something?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 00:33 µoªí   can you upload your voice recording on youtube to confirm my ·Q¹³¤O ?

sometimes imagination is better than reality

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 00:34 µoªí   it seems that you're typing more & more Chinese now... just bought a writing pad or something?

no la, i have been thinking of adopting a new method in writing chinese, but didn't in the end   (are you still using your ¤â¼gªO?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-9-2007 00:39 µoªí   no la, i have been thinking of adopting a new method in writing chinese, but didn't in the end   (are you still using your ¤â¼gªO?)

yes, ¤â¼gªO is the only method I know. So you know some keyboard input methods? I've always wanted to learn one, but not enough time/motivation  

Thanks to you & fumoon I always have an excuse NOT typing in Chinese

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-9-2007 00:37 µoªí   sometimes imagination is better than reality

You got a gruff voice? So, are you like Cheung Pak Chi then? (voice AND looks)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 00:54 µoªí   You got a gruff voice? So, are you like Cheung Pak Chi then? (voice AND looks)

ha ha, I don't have a gruff voice (not like Cheung Pak Chi   ), what I meant was that imagination (depending on what the imagination is   ) is SOMETIMES better than reality! (you didn't read my sentence properly  )

and I don't look like Cheung Pak Chi neither (and I don't like her neither )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-9-2007 01:12 µoªí   ha ha, I don't have a gruff voice (not like Cheung Pak Chi   ), what I meant was that imagination (depending on what the imagination is   ) is SOMETIMES better ...

OK, I don't have to adjust my virtual Shiawase voice then

I don't like Pak Chi either though she's pretty. Don't like very wild girls in general.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-9-2007 01:17 µoªí   OK, I don't have to adjust my virtual Shiawase voice then   I don't like Pak Chi either though she's pretty. Don't like very wild girls in general.

yeah, IMO, Pak Chi (used to be) very pretty (when she still has baby fat on her face )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Ú§@¬Ù§^ ©ó 10-9-2007 15:00 µoªí º©µeª©¦³Ê\¥X³õ! ¡uÀ¹¦w®RA¡v«Y¡u·R¬ü¯«¡v¬J«áÄò¾÷, ¾r¾p¿µ¾Ç¡uªB¤Í¸¹¡v§ï¥Î¹q³æ¨®, ¦³ÉN¤H°O±o¬[¹q³æ¨®¥sÉA¦W?
¬[¹q³æ¨®­^¤å¦W¥s:¡uScarlet Mobile¡v, ¤é¤å«Y:¡uスカーレットモビル¡v, ¦Ü©ó¤¤¤å¦W¦³ÉN¤H¥i¥HÀ°À°¤â?

116 123456
µo·s¸ÜÃD