µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

oldcake.net¤S²K¤@·³¥Í¤é¤F,¦³D«§·P·Q/»¡¸Ü­n¦PÊ\Á¿?!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 1-9-2007 14:38 µoªí   ¼M...ar_woo§A¬J¥X²{¦nsurprise...¥»¨Ó­n¨«¨«¨«...³£§ïÅܤ£¤F¤p¾ê³£«Y­ngo go go...¦]¬°ÅT¤½¥q, º¶¿O¨«¤H...   886 ar_woo!!!

886! see you again soon!

Happy Day!!

Old cake¤@·³³â, ®É¶¡¹L±o¦n§Ö§r!

Happy Birthday! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDCAKE.NET

E...©ú©ú¨£¹LToby¥S¤µ¦­¤W¤WOldcake, ¦ýµL¯d¨¥  ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ adamying ©ó 1-9-2007 10:29 µoªí   ¬Q±ß¦n¦h¤H½Í°_§A.... ·Q°_§A§r..... shiawase©n.

Hi adamying  !

i know, i missed out on the fun "birthday gathering" last night tim!

(......no wonder I "sneezed" quite a bit last night.....that's because a few people were talking about me!?... ha ha)....only kidding

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 1-9-2007 14:23 µoªí woo~(§U»yµü~§O¤¶·N )

what does that mean??

...I must have missed some of your posts, that's why I couldn't understand lah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 1-9-2007 14:42 µoªí     Happy Day!! http://www.youtube.com/v/DMiBSt_ODN0  

That's so funny!!

Wah! It looks like many oldcakes have changed their "look"   since yesterday!!  May be I should change mine too!?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-9-2007 00:44 µoªí   Hi adamying  !   i know, i missed out on the fun "birthday gathering" last night tim!   (......no wonder I "sneezed" quite a bit last night.....that's because ...

hello Shiawase

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 2-9-2007 00:55 µoªí   hello Shiawase

Hello ©_«L hing! Long time no talk lah!  how are you?  You changed your look too!   Very handsome, did you draw the picture yourself?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-9-2007 00:56 µoªí   Hello ©_«L hing! Long time no talk lah!  how are you?  You changed your look too!   Very handsome, did you draw the picture yourself?

Shiawase ¦n­@ÉN¨£§A§r.¥i¯à¤j®a¤W¾¤old cake®É¶¡­ø¦P.Ëݦn°O©Ê.°O±o§Úµe­Ó©O­Ó¤½¥J

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 2-9-2007 01:00 µoªí     Shiawase ¦n­@ÉN¨£§A§r.¥i¯à¤j®a¤W¾¤old cake®É¶¡­ø¦P.Ëݦn°O©Ê.°O±o§Úµe­Ó©O­Ó¤½¥J

you draw very well, so does Kitsir and many other oldcakes

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-9-2007 01:05 µoªí   you draw very well, so does Kitsir and many other oldcakes

¤£´±·í.¤£´±·í

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-9-2007 00:55 µoªí ¥t¥~§Ú³£¦n开¤ß¸Ü¤j®aª¾, ¸V¤é¦¬¨ì¹q¸Ü, ¥hĵ§½»{»âµf­Ó»È¥]¤F, ¯u«Y­n¦hÁ©O¦ì¤£ª¾¦Wªºµ½ªø!   ¥ç¦hÁ©_«L, kitsir ©M¨È¸Û·í¤é¦u±æ¬Û§U, ¥ò¬°§Ú©bªi³Ò¸L! ±o¦^ªº»È¥]¤º¤À¤å¥¼°Ê, ©Ò´î¤Öªº扌 ...

Hi ar_woo, congratulations!!   I just read that you have got back your wallet!  You are so lucky!

So was the wallet left in the taxi?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-9-2007 01:11 µoªí   Hi ar_woo, congratulations!!   I just read that you have got back your wallet!  You are so lucky! So was the wallet left in the taxi?  

Thanks. Actually I'm watching TV & playing the disks fumoon sent me at the same time   So responses may be slow here...

Anyway I'm not sure, it may have fallen outside the taxi some time after I dropped it. Looks like it may be run over by a few cars. Whoever found it dropped it in a mailbox, so it was sent to the cops by the post office I guess. All money intact.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-9-2007 01:21 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-9-2007 01:19 µoªí   Thanks. Actually I'm watching TV & playing the disks fumoon sent me at the same time   So responses may be slow here...   Anyway I'm not sure, it may have fallen outside th ...

Very lucky that the person who found it was a "seen sum yun"!

got to go, 886 everyone!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-9-2007 01:22 µoªí   Very lucky that the person who found it was a "seen sum yun"!  

Yes, and I can't repay him as there's no contacts left by him.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-9-2007 14:35 µoªí woo woo woo!   ·s头¹³¬O§_¸û¦³°Ê·P©O

¥O§Ú·Q°_¤@­Ó©« ~ §ÚÚ»¬JÄx²y«Y¶¶®É°wÂà«Y¹À? ­øª¾·|­ø·|¤Sª±¦V¥ªÂà©w¦V¥kÂàªG°¦

µo·s¸ÜÃD