µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

miss shiawase...

³sMSN³£ÉN¤W......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 23-8-2007 01:01 µoªí ¥i¯à¥h咗®È¦æ ...¦³d­øºD...³Ì­øºD«Yar_woo & fumoon ...

You are still with 'us'.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 23-8-2007 01:30 µoªí ¦nºëÆF ~ ²´¥J¸L¸L ~ ¥Î¾¤°µÀY¹³³£­ø¿ù

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-8-2007 00:18 µoªí   got your pm lah, replied u already hey, gotta go again, talk 2 u later   (hey, just saw fumoon online, but he has been v. quiet..... hey mr. fumoon, what's up ah?   hope y ...

.......non-stop @ work today.....skipped lunch already.....only having my first cup of coffee today now....and it's 16:11 already......should ask for a raise later on......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 00:48 µoªí but now u two become so quiet! reminds me of a song... §Ú¦a·|ÂI¤UÀY, µM«á¤w¸g­øª¾Á¿ÉA¦n.....

wei wei....your DVDs are on their way.....(THUR).....takes one week to get to you wor.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 01:02 µoªí thanks a lot! we were talking about you yesterday (about how generous you are, kitsir said he offered to PayPal you but you were so kind...)

Buy me lunch when I'm in HK next time......2010 maybe.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 01:33 µoªí I need to go to sleep too, 886 everyone...

Later
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 01:52 µoªí Which of your guesses are right? How should I answer you? (ha ha, using similar response that Celia usually uses!! ha ha!)

Any kind of answer will be good....or maybe call him up directly....he should be more than happy to take that call.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:01 µoªí BINGO!!

ic ic......Snow White.......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-8-2007 02:03 µoªí Are you a Princess? Some royal blood maybe? Which country?

.....hee hee
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-8-2007 02:17 µoªí MAYBE you live in a region with lots of sunshine, so you have a good tan

Good tan ??.....Lara Croft ??.....woooooo.....
Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD