29 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

miss shiawase...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 01:19 µoªí   Oh, so moriさん(´Ë¥B¦æ)Âà¦æ°µÁɨ®¤â¦Ó°h¥X ah! If he had stayed as a SMAP member, he would be so popular now!!   I don't know SMAP very well, but know ...

Bump into Kimura in the street? I think the odds are higher that you bump into a kangaroo in the street

Hey, when can you tell me which of my guesses were right, if ever? That would give me a sense of real achievement you know...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 01:52 µoªí   You never know....inabottle might have already bumped into Kimura in HK lah (...or inabottle might be one of those crazy fans who would wait outside the hotel for their idol )   ...

You make me think (or GUESS ) that you're brought up in an environment that's perfectly cared for, well protected, well mannered, extremely proper, etc, etc, so much so that you are very careful about the friends you make, things you reveal, etc. that you think ar_woo may be a kidnapper who's trying to °_ your ©³

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-8-2007 02:02 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-8-2007 02:00 µoªí Any kind of answer will be good....or maybe call him up directly....he should be more than happy to take that call.....

hahaha, I knew that this kind of conversation would make you »ZÀY

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:01 µoªí   BINGO!!

Are you a Princess? Some royal blood maybe? Which country?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:01 µoªí   BINGO!!

it's good that   has been replaced by "bingo" in your famous  ..  ..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:04 µoªí   oh, that's right, I think he did give out his phone number before...may be I should post his phone number on this forum so that any lonely single girls can call him up!! ha ha!! & ...

oops

haha, how would you know that I didn't get a phone # just for oldcake purposes?

single lonely girls calling me up... great idea !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:14 µoªí   Snow White.....not!    

MAYBE you live in a region with lots of sunshine, so you have a good tan

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:29 µoªí Gotta go, 886 everyone !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 30-8-2007 11:03 µoªí   haha....Â_¦ô¼úªù¤H¥X¬J°ÝÃD¦nÃøµª   Â_¦ô°ÝÃD¥ò«YµL½aµLºÉ

29 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD