29 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

miss shiawase...

§Æ±æÊ\­ø«Y¤ñar_woo D ¶ÃÂ_¦ô¿E¿Ë...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 22-8-2007 23:04 µoªí ³sMSN³£ÉN¤W......

¥i¯à¥Xtrip... ¥i¯à嚟咗­»´ä¤ñ­ÓÅå³ß¤j®a?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 23-8-2007 01:03 µoªí   ³o­Ó¥i¯à©Ê¦³, ¦ý¤£¤j...

¦pªGÊ\¯u«Y±q¦¹¤@¥h¤£ªð, ¤£¦A响oldcake¥X²{, inabottle ·|¶Ë·P¶Ü?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 23-8-2007 01:28 µoªí   ¥ý¹Á¸ÕÁpµ¸shiawase ~ pm, through fumoon send e-mail... ­Y¥i°µ¬J³¥°µ«{, ¤´¨S¦³shiawase®ø®§, still wait & miss shiawase    

That shows your friendship is a genuine one. You girls should at least exchange email contacts.

When I try to type fast that's usually near bedtime ... goodnight my friends

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-8-2007 08:27 µoªí   omg!!! I just saw this thread!!! Couldn't believe that I saw my name on the "SUBJECT line" ...   Thanks fumoon for remembering me! I am so sorry to make you ...

Good to see you back! I was worried that you got sick of my guessing nonsense and decided not to come back... We all missed you! Hope your busy work will be finished smoothly soon... Now back to more guesses... just kidding

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-8-2007 23:58 µoªí   Hello Celia, how are you? Ha ha, Me? ... ÉN¬ïÉNÄê ah    Hope you are well too!

ÉN¬ï...±Y  ¥ò«YÉN¤Hª¾§A响ÉA°ê«×

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 00:05 µoªí ok... gotta go now everyone, talk again next time

that quick? see ya...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 23:35 µoªí oh, by the way, where is fumoon?  haven't seen him for a while (......but then again, I have not been online very much neither)    Hi Fumoon!!  Where are you?

sorry that none of them seems to be online... may ar_woo be at your service... I guess not, you won't take any substitues

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 23:45 µoªí   Thanks for your reply, ar_woo    None of them online at the moment?  That's so unusual ar!   How are you lately?  I quickly skimmed through some of the post ...

thanks, you are such a nice person as always   I'm glad I didn't get on your nerves or something with those guesses   Actually I have a new one coming up, this one is going to converge better I think

you can check who's online going to the homepage of oldcake: http://www.oldcake.net/index.php

(the "online status" shown here is often inaccurate)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 23:55 µoªí   ha ha, don't worry, you didn't get on my nerves with all those guesses   (I am not that "little air" lah! ka ka ka!!)   You have a "new one" coming up???  You mea ...

pls check pm (for my guess)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-8-2007 00:18 µoªí   got your pm lah, replied u already hey, gotta go again, talk 2 u later   (hey, just saw fumoon online, but he has been v. quiet..... hey mr. fumoon, what's up ah?   hope y ...

Again? Bedtime? Going to work?   Good night anyway...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-8-2007 00:35 µoªí   Oh!! I must try to watch the clip again (hope it will work), thanks again for the clip!! I quite like Kimur , he is really cool, very funny when he impersonates other peopl ...

would u consider staying online long enough for inabottle to "see" you tonight?

but she may be out partying all night with celia it's Saturday night

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-8-2007 01:01 µoªí   ha ha, yeah, saturday night fever, eh? O, I will need to go again soon.......let's see if inabottle will be online before I log out la!

it's fate... she'll be online soon after you log off...

like how you always logout 1-2 hours before I do, like clockwork... wonder what's the scientific explanation of this ... ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-8-2007 09:30 µoªí   that's just how my funny body clock works! ha ha!

you're late today wor... did u adjust that clock?

but now u two become so quiet!  reminds me of a song... §Ú¦a·|ÂI¤UÀY, µM«á¤w¸g­øª¾Á¿ÉA¦n.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 27-8-2007 00:53 µoªí wei wei....your DVDs are on their way.....(THUR).....takes one week to get to you wor.....

thanks a lot! we were talking about you yesterday (about how generous you are, kitsir said he offered to PayPal you but you were so kind...)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2007 00:59 µoªí   ¦]¬°§A·|µo²{§Ú¦a¬J¤Woldcake®É¶¡¤w¸g§ïÅÜ? ¦ý«YËݤS¦³«§Ãö«Y©O? §Ú¦a¥uª¾¹D«Y©O«b¨º«Y·Q©À§A  yeah«Yºqµü, ¤Ñ¦U¤@¤è«\Ú¥¿W¥Õ³¡¥÷

§Ú¦³Ãä©¿¦ü«Yoldcake? (from ¨È¸Û)   (¤Ö¤Ö²Ê«U­ø¦n·N«ä)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 27-8-2007 01:04 µoªí Buy me lunch when I'm in HK next time......2010 maybe.....

Don't make me wait...

Actually I have some friends in TOR and might visit them sooner than 2010 (one is a nice lady... too bad, TAKEN now ). I'll certainly buy you lunch if I'm in town

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2007 01:09 µoªí   ®@ ~ ar_WoO³£Ä±¦³¤Ö¤Ö²Ê«U¶Ü? Ëݳ£ºâ¤Ö­¹¤H¶¡·Ï¤õ ~ «Y«}?   GoOd Night everybody

Good night inabottle!

I need to go to sleep too, 886 everyone...

29 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD