µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

miss shiawase...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 01:02 µoªí thanks a lot! we were talking about you yesterday (about how generous you are, kitsir said he offered to PayPal you but you were so kind...)

Buy me lunch when I'm in HK next time......2010 maybe.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2007 00:59 µoªí   ¦]¬°§A·|µo²{§Ú¦a¬J¤Woldcake®É¶¡¤w¸g§ïÅÜ? ¦ý«YËݤS¦³«§Ãö«Y©O? §Ú¦a¥uª¾¹D«Y©O«b¨º«Y·Q©À§A  yeah«Yºqµü, ¤Ñ¦U¤@¤è«\Ú¥¿W¥Õ³¡¥÷

§Ú¦³Ãä©¿¦ü«Yoldcake? (from ¨È¸Û)   (¤Ö¤Ö²Ê«U­ø¦n·N«ä)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2007 00:59 µoªí   ¦]¬°§A·|µo²{§Ú¦a¬J¤Woldcake®É¶¡¤w¸g§ïÅÜ? ¦ý«YËݤS¦³«§Ãö«Y©O? §Ú¦a¥uª¾¹D«Y©O«b¨º«Y·Q©À§A  yeah«Yºqµü, ¤Ñ¦U¤@¤è«\Ú¥¿W¥Õ³¡¥÷

O, I have listened to that song before, a very nice song

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 27-8-2007 01:04 µoªí Buy me lunch when I'm in HK next time......2010 maybe.....

Don't make me wait...

Actually I have some friends in TOR and might visit them sooner than 2010 (one is a nice lady... too bad, TAKEN now ). I'll certainly buy you lunch if I'm in town

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 01:05 µoªí       §Ú¦³Ãä©¿¦ü«Yoldcake? (from ¨È¸Û)   (¤Ö¤Ö²Ê«U­ø¦n·N«ä)

®@ ~ ar_WoO³£Ä±¦³¤Ö¤Ö²Ê«U¶Ü? Ëݳ£ºâ¤Ö­¹¤H¶¡·Ï¤õ ~ «Y«}?

GoOd Night everybody

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2007 01:09 µoªí   ®@ ~ ar_WoO³£Ä±¦³¤Ö¤Ö²Ê«U¶Ü? Ëݳ£ºâ¤Ö­¹¤H¶¡·Ï¤õ ~ «Y«}?   GoOd Night everybody

886 inabottle

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2007 01:09 µoªí   ®@ ~ ar_WoO³£Ä±¦³¤Ö¤Ö²Ê«U¶Ü? Ëݳ£ºâ¤Ö­¹¤H¶¡·Ï¤õ ~ «Y«}?   GoOd Night everybody

Good night inabottle!

I need to go to sleep too, 886 everyone...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 01:33 µoªí I need to go to sleep too, 886 everyone...

Later
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 24-8-2007 18:10 µoªí shiawase ¯d·Nºqµü http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DSqgyx6AY&mode=related&search=   ¬d¹ê«Y¤p¾ê³£«Ysmap¬J¤pfans...

Wei wei, inabottle, I finally managed to watch the video clip (as I had trouble watching it before).....hey, nice song & I heard my "name" in the lyrics! hee hee!! Thanks for the clip again

That clip was quite taken many years ago, 1994!!  I didn't know that there used to be 6 members in SMAP back then, now only 5 right?  Kimura had short hair before, i think he looked better with short hair  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 29-8-2007 11:46 µoªí   Wei wei, inabottle, I finally managed to watch the video clip (as I had trouble watching it before).....hey, nice song & I heard my "name" in the lyrics! hee hee!! Thanks for ...

moriさん(´Ë¥B¦æ)Âà¦æ°µÁɨ®¤â¦Ó°h¥X.

you think kimura looked better with short hair  ... me too.

SMap¤»¤l³Ìªì³ßÅwNakai(Ê\°Ûºq³Ì¦n~¦b¤jºÐ004¦U¤H¦³­º³æ¦±¤ñ¸û¤U) my chilldhood friend  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp9Ldn-BBvU 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 29-8-2007 12:44 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 29-8-2007 12:19 µoªí   moriさん(´Ë¥B¦æ)Âà¦æ°µÁɨ®¤â¦Ó°h¥X. you think kimura looked better with short hair  ... me too.   SMap¤»¤l³Ìªì³ßÅwNakai(Ê\°Ûºq³Ì¦n~¦b¤jºÐ004¦U¤H¦³­º ...

Oh, so moriさん(´Ë¥B¦æ)Âà¦æ°µÁɨ®¤â¦Ó°h¥X ah! If he had stayed as a SMAP member, he would be so popular now!!

I don't know SMAP very well, but know who Nakai is...he kind of resembles Eric Kwok (the HK composer), however I don't like Eric Kwok very much, but think Nakai is quite cute!

Hey, Kimura is in HK at the moment, is that right?  Have you bumped into him on the street?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 01:19 µoªí   Oh, so moriさん(´Ë¥B¦æ)Âà¦æ°µÁɨ®¤â¦Ó°h¥X ah! If he had stayed as a SMAP member, he would be so popular now!!   I don't know SMAP very well, but know ...

Bump into Kimura in the street? I think the odds are higher that you bump into a kangaroo in the street

Hey, when can you tell me which of my guesses were right, if ever? That would give me a sense of real achievement you know...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-8-2007 01:39 µoªí   Bump into Kimura in the street? I think the odds are higher that you bump into a kangaroo in the street   Hey, when can you tell me which of my guesses were right, if ever? Th ...

You never know....inabottle might have already bumped into Kimura in HK lah (...or inabottle might be one of those crazy fans who would wait outside the hotel for their idol )

Which of your guesses are right?  How should I answer you? (ha ha, using similar response that Celia usually uses!! ha ha!)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 01:55 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 01:52 µoªí Which of your guesses are right? How should I answer you? (ha ha, using similar response that Celia usually uses!! ha ha!)

Any kind of answer will be good....or maybe call him up directly....he should be more than happy to take that call.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 01:52 µoªí   You never know....inabottle might have already bumped into Kimura in HK lah (...or inabottle might be one of those crazy fans who would wait outside the hotel for their idol )   ...

You make me think (or GUESS ) that you're brought up in an environment that's perfectly cared for, well protected, well mannered, extremely proper, etc, etc, so much so that you are very careful about the friends you make, things you reveal, etc. that you think ar_woo may be a kidnapper who's trying to °_ your ©³

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-8-2007 02:02 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 30-8-2007 02:00 µoªí Any kind of answer will be good....or maybe call him up directly....he should be more than happy to take that call.....

hahaha, I knew that this kind of conversation would make you »ZÀY

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 30-8-2007 02:00 µoªí   You make me think (or GUESS ) that you're brought up in an environment that's perfectly cared for, well protected, well mannered, etc, etc, so much so that you are extremely care ...

BINGO!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:01 µoªí   BINGO!!

Are you a Princess? Some royal blood maybe? Which country?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 30-8-2007 02:01 µoªí BINGO!!

ic ic......Snow White.......
Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD