µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

miss shiawase...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-8-2007 00:18 µoªí   got your pm lah, replied u already hey, gotta go again, talk 2 u later   (hey, just saw fumoon online, but he has been v. quiet..... hey mr. fumoon, what's up ah?   hope y ...

.......non-stop @ work today.....skipped lunch already.....only having my first cup of coffee today now....and it's 16:11 already......should ask for a raise later on......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 25-8-2007 00:25 µoªí GOODNIGNT(·f°S¤¤ ) AND I WOULD GO BED TOO.

Hi ªü¸Û, hope you enjoy talking to us oldcakes on this forum!!   hee hee!!

I wish I am as young as you ! ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 25-8-2007 00:57 µoªí    WE CAN'T MEET AGAIN...IT'S SMAP...YOUNG SMAP ~ KIMURA ONLY 22YRS OLD. ALWAYS SING'SHIAWASE' IN THIS SONG (ORIGINAL SMILE)

Oh!! I must try to watch the clip again (hope it will work), thanks again for the clip!!

I quite like Kimur , he is really cool, very funny when he impersonates other people, he usually does a great job, eg. he impersonates the japanese magician Cyril Takayama in the Smap x Smap show, very funny!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 25-8-2007 04:11 µoªí .......non-stop @ work today.....skipped lunch already.....only having my first cup of coffee today now....and it's 16:11 already......should ask for a raise later on......

yeah, you should ask for a pay rise or promotion!  

good luck with work!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-8-2007 00:35 µoªí   Oh!! I must try to watch the clip again (hope it will work), thanks again for the clip!! I quite like Kimur , he is really cool, very funny when he impersonates other peopl ...

would u consider staying online long enough for inabottle to "see" you tonight?

but she may be out partying all night with celia it's Saturday night

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-8-2007 00:45 µoªí   would u consider staying online long enough for inabottle to "see" you tonight?   but she may be out partying all night with celia it's Saturday night

ha ha, yeah, saturday night fever, eh?

O, I will need to go again soon.......let's see if inabottle will be online before I log out la!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-8-2007 01:01 µoªí   ha ha, yeah, saturday night fever, eh? O, I will need to go again soon.......let's see if inabottle will be online before I log out la!

it's fate... she'll be online soon after you log off...

like how you always logout 1-2 hours before I do, like clockwork... wonder what's the scientific explanation of this ... ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 26-8-2007 01:12 µoªí   it's fate... she'll be online soon after you log off...   like how you always logout 1-2 hours before I do, like clockwork... wonder what's the scientific explanation of this . ...

that's just how my funny body clock works! ha ha!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-8-2007 09:31 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 26-8-2007 09:30 µoªí   that's just how my funny body clock works! ha ha!

you're late today wor... did u adjust that clock?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 00:24 µoªí   you're late today wor... did u adjust that clock?

ha ha, later than usual !

just reading some of the other threads/posts on this forum now...lots to catch up on

hey, still no news on your wallet ah?  I can understand that it must be very "ma farn" to lose a wallet...eg. need to apply for a replacement ID card and all the other cards!!  all the best!

Hi inabottle!!  Hey, I think you are online now (finally we are both online at the same time )

How are you?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-8-2007 00:29 µoªí   ha ha, later than usual ! just reading some of the other threads/posts on this forum now...lots to catch up on hey, still no news on your wallet ah?  I can understand that it ...

shiawase!!! §Ú­Ì²×¦boldcake¬Û¹J...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 25-8-2007 04:11 µoªí .......non-stop @ work today.....skipped lunch already.....only having my first cup of coffee today now....and it's 16:11 already......should ask for a raise later on......

hey fumoon, just realised that you have changed your look...you are a cat this time!

how's work? less busy?

aND THE same TIME OO31 HAHA!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 27-8-2007 00:32 µoªí aND THE same TIME OO31 HAHA!!!

wah!! Same time & same response!! We are "twins"!! ha ha (I have a few twin brother & sister on this forum!! ha ha )

but now u two become so quiet!  reminds me of a song... §Ú¦a·|ÂI¤UÀY, µM«á¤w¸g­øª¾Á¿ÉA¦n.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 00:48 µoªí but now u two become so quiet!  reminds me of a song... §Ú¦a·|ÂI¤UÀY, µM«á¤w¸g­øª¾Á¿ÉA¦n.....

ha ha, we are too busy trying to read & reply other posts & people's PM ar mah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 00:48 µoªí but now u two become so quiet! reminds me of a song... §Ú¦a·|ÂI¤UÀY, µM«á¤w¸g­øª¾Á¿ÉA¦n.....

wei wei....your DVDs are on their way.....(THUR).....takes one week to get to you wor.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 27-8-2007 00:48 µoªí but now u two become so quiet!  reminds me of a song... §Ú¦a·|ÂI¤UÀY, µM«á¤w¸g­øª¾Á¿ÉA¦n.....

¦]¬°§A·|µo²{§Ú¦a¬J¤Woldcake®É¶¡¤w¸g§ïÅÜ? ¦ý«YËݤS¦³«§Ãö«Y©O? §Ú¦a¥uª¾¹D«Y©O«b¨º«Y·Q©À§A  yeah«Yºqµü, ¤Ñ¦U¤@¤è«\Ú¥¿W¥Õ³¡¥÷

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 27-8-2007 00:53 µoªí wei wei....your DVDs are on their way.....(THUR).....takes one week to get to you wor.....

thanks a lot! we were talking about you yesterday (about how generous you are, kitsir said he offered to PayPal you but you were so kind...)

µo·s¸ÜÃD