µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

miss shiawase...

Hi everyone, I'm back again for more gossips!! ha ha!! [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-8-2007 22:53 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-8-2007 22:51 µoªí Hi everyone, I'm back again for more gossips!! ha ha!!

hi~Shiawase±zªð¾¤la

ÉN¬ïÉNÄê¤X¹À?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 23-8-2007 23:54 µoªí   hi~Shiawase±zªð¾¤la   ÉN¬ïÉNÄê¤X¹À?

Hello Celia, how are you?

Ha ha, Me? ... ÉN¬ïÉNÄê ah    Hope you are well too!

ok... gotta go now everyone, talk again next time

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 23-8-2007 23:58 µoªí   Hello Celia, how are you? Ha ha, Me? ... ÉN¬ïÉNÄê ah    Hope you are well too!

ÉN¬ï...±Y  ¥ò«YÉN¤Hª¾§A响ÉA°ê«×

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 00:05 µoªí ok... gotta go now everyone, talk again next time

that quick? see ya...

can't meet shiawase 

shiawase ¯d·Nºqµü

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DSqgyx6AY&mode=related&search=

¬d¹ê«Y¤p¾ê³£«Ysmap¬J¤pfans...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 24-8-2007 18:11 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-8-2007 00:17 µoªí   ÉN¬ï...±Y  ¥ò«YÉN¤Hª¾§A响ÉA°ê«×

ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 24-8-2007 18:10 µoªí shiawase ¯d·Nºqµü http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0DSqgyx6AY&mode=related&search=   ¬d¹ê«Y¤p¾ê³£«Ysmap¬J¤pfans...

Hi inabottle, thanks for sending the youtube link (it's a SMAP song?)..sorry, for some reason, I cannot access the song/youtube that you just sent me...I will have to try again a bit later (and I will remember to ¯d·Nºqµü (hmmm...I wonder what the ºqµü says?!?! )...are you online now?  (let me go back to the oldcake main screen to check check sin!)

oh, by the way, where is fumoon?  haven't seen him for a while (......but then again, I have not been online very much neither) 

Hi Fumoon!!  Where are you?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 23:35 µoªí oh, by the way, where is fumoon?  haven't seen him for a while (......but then again, I have not been online very much neither)    Hi Fumoon!!  Where are you?

sorry that none of them seems to be online... may ar_woo be at your service... I guess not, you won't take any substitues

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-8-2007 23:39 µoªí   sorry that none of them seems to be online... may ar_woo be at your service... I guess not, you won't take any substitues

Thanks for your reply, ar_woo    None of them online at the moment?  That's so unusual ar!

How are you lately?  I quickly skimmed through some of the posts on your recent thread (ie. the one about your "unlucky day at work"), sorry didn't have time to send any responses on that thread, but read that everything is fine now about that particular issue you mentioned, hope you are feeling fine now

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 23:45 µoªí   Thanks for your reply, ar_woo    None of them online at the moment?  That's so unusual ar!   How are you lately?  I quickly skimmed through some of the post ...

thanks, you are such a nice person as always   I'm glad I didn't get on your nerves or something with those guesses   Actually I have a new one coming up, this one is going to converge better I think

you can check who's online going to the homepage of oldcake: http://www.oldcake.net/index.php

(the "online status" shown here is often inaccurate)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 24-8-2007 23:47 µoªí   thanks, you are such a nice person as always   I'm glad I didn't get on your nerves or something with those guesses   Actually I have a new one coming up, this one is going t ...

ha ha, don't worry, you didn't get on my nerves with all those guesses   (I am not that "little air" lah! ka ka ka!!)

You have a "new one" coming up???  You mean you have a new guess?  and on what this time? (....as i said before, you will never get bored, as you can always find things (to guess) to entertain yourself, ha ha ha )

oh yes, I know about the "online status" thing, yeah, u r right, it's more accurate to check the oldcake main screen for the status, thanks! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 23:55 µoªí   ha ha, don't worry, you didn't get on my nerves with all those guesses   (I am not that "little air" lah! ka ka ka!!)   You have a "new one" coming up???  You mea ...

pls check pm (for my guess)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 25-8-2007 00:05 µoªí   pls check pm (for my guess)

got your pm lah, replied u already

hey, gotta go again, talk 2 u later

(hey, just saw fumoon online, but he has been v. quiet..... hey mr. fumoon, what's up ah?   hope you are well!! ...but gotta go again, talk to u next time lah)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-8-2007 00:18 µoªí   got your pm lah, replied u already hey, gotta go again, talk 2 u later   (hey, just saw fumoon online, but he has been v. quiet..... hey mr. fumoon, what's up ah?   hope y ...

Again? Bedtime? Going to work?   Good night anyway...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 25-8-2007 00:18 µoªí   got your pm lah, replied u already hey, gotta go again, talk 2 u later   (hey, just saw fumoon online, but he has been v. quiet..... hey mr. fumoon, what's up ah?   hope y ...

GOODNIGNT(·f°S¤¤ )

AND I WOULD GO BED TOO.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 24-8-2007 23:33 µoªí   Hi inabottle, thanks for sending the youtube link (it's a SMAP song?)..sorry, for some reason, I cannot access the song/youtube that you just sent me...I will have to try again a ...

WE CAN'T MEET AGAIN...IT'S SMAP...YOUNG SMAP ~ KIMURA ONLY 22YRS OLD. ALWAYS SING'SHIAWASE' IN THIS SONG (ORIGINAL SMILE)

µo·s¸ÜÃD