µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§ÚµoÅö°Õ

Hey....boys and girls....becareful about a virus on the MSN....I heard this before and actually just received a message on MSN while talking to Celia.....the message is like this....'why did you send me this photo?' and there will be an attactment along with it....img1123.zip......just close the message and don't download it....unless you want to spread the virus
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 00:13 µoªí yes §Ú«e¥k­±, «D±`¼ö¦å, ­º­ººq³£¦X°Û®I¤@¥÷, §Ú³£¦Û·\¤£¦p(¥uÃÑ铁¥Ò, V«¬, ¤T¤@µ¥°÷¸g¨åªº, ¦ýÊ\­º­ººq³£ÃÑ! BTW ·í±ß¾ãÅ骺®ðª^´N¬O...¼ö¦å!!! ©Ò¦³¤H¥ø®Í°_¨­¤j¦X°Û!!
¼M...ÉAÊ\ËݵR§Q~¥u±o¤Q´X·³~~¥òÃѱoÃh¹L§Ú¦a¬J~haha....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 20-8-2007 00:19 µoªí Hey....boys and girls....becareful about a virus on the MSN....I heard this before and actually just received a message on MSN while talking to Celia.....the message is like this....'why did you ...
wah..wah...wah....hahaha.....what are you talking about? «¢«¢.....§Úª¾±z¤µ¤é©ñ°²¦n±o¶¢

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 20-8-2007 00:18 µoªí ­ì¦]«Y¥h¤§«e¡u°µ¥\½Ò¡v ¤£¹L³Ì¥i±¤´N«Y§Ñ¤F¤@³¡¥÷ºqµü ©øÅQ¦Ò°_§Ú¤F...(·í®É¤£À´orz) ¤U¦¸·|°O¼ô啲ga la
¯u«Y¦n·q¨Ø¸Û¤Ö«Lªº¼ö¦å, §AD¦P½ú­øÃÑ(§Ú¦ô) ªY½àSRS, §A´N¦Û¤v°¦¨­¥Ñ¤Ñ¤ô³ò(¤§«e§Apost¸Ü¦íªGÀY)¥h¤EÀsÆW°Ñ»P! §Ú·í¦~´N«Y¤í¯Ê¤F§A©O¥÷½Ä«l, ¦]¬°ÉN¤H³­, miss¤F§Ú°¸¹³¤¤§ø¶®«Tªººt°Û·|

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ simonkawah ©ó 20-8-2007 00:14 µoªí §Ú¤¤¾Ç²¦·~¤w¸g­n°µ¤ula
±z¥Í©Ê

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 20-8-2007 00:19 µoªí Hey....boys and girls....becareful about a virus on the MSN....I heard this before and actually just received a message on MSN while talking to Celia.....the message is like this....'why did you ...
thanks! the message appears as if celia (or whoever you're talking with) sent it?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 20-8-2007 00:27 µoªí ±z¥Í©Ê
no, §Ú½a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 00:27 µoªí ¯u«Y¦n·q¨Ø¸Û¤Ö«Lªº¼ö¦å, §AD¦P½ú­øÃÑ(§Ú¦ô) ªY½àSRS, §A´N¦Û¤v°¦¨­¥Ñ¤Ñ¤ô³ò(¤§«e§Apost¸Ü¦íªGÀY)¥h¤EÀsÆW°Ñ»P! §Ú·í¦~´N«Y¤í¯Ê¤F§A©O¥÷½Ä«l, ¦]¬°ÉN¤H³­, miss¤F§Ú°¸¹³¤¤§ø¶®«Tªººt°Û·|
¦]¬°§Ú¹ï°Êµe¨Ì¤è­±¬J³¥¦n±Ë±o¬~¿ú(·íµM§Ú¾Ç¥Íª÷¿ú¦³­­,¬~­ø¨ì´X¦h°Õ)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 00:29 µoªí thanks! the message appears as if celia (or whoever you're talking with) sent it?
no no....sender was not on my list at all.....it was something like kaen3401@msn.com......something like that.....I didn't accepted it and I returned a message : "F-OFF"......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 20-8-2007 00:33 µoªí no no....sender was not on my list at all.....it was something like kaen3401@msn.com......something like that.....I didn't accepted it and I returned a message : "F-OFF"......
what if this karen is actually shiawase trying to send you some nice pix of hers ... that response wouldn't be very nice

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 00:36 µoªí what if this karen is actually shiawase trying to send you some nice pix of hers ... that response wouldn't be very nice
ai ya......didn't thought about that tim....next time next time.....
Neons....

¸Û¤Ö, §AÂI¤J¨ì嚟Oldcake¬[ ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 19-8-2007 23:51 µoªí ­ü~ªG¤U¯u«Y¦n¤õ ºâ°Õ~³£ÉN³¥ga la §Ú¤w¸g«Y³æ¿Ë®a®x¨Óªº¤F
¤j­ô¸Û§A¦n!©À¦b§A¨­¤W¬y¦í"Ê\"o¬J¦å,ºâla,½Ð®§«ã! ­øª¾D½gº©¸Ü¦³ÉNÚ»¹L©O?´X±o·N¬[! http://oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6003&extra=page%3D1&page=1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 20-8-2007 01:15 µoªí ¸Û¤Ö, §AÂI¤J¨ì嚟Oldcake¬[ ?
¦n¦ü«Y¦]¬°¥H¬°¦b¥D¯¸Ú»opening µM«á¹L¥ª¨Ó ³Ìªñ¦Aµù¥U¥ª
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 20-8-2007 03:09 µoªí ¤j­ô¸Û§A¦n!©À¦b§A¨­¤W¬y¦í"Ê\"o¬J¦å,ºâla,½Ð®§«ã! ­øª¾D½gº©¸Ü¦³ÉNÚ»¹L©O?´X±o·N¬[! http://oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=6003&extra=page%3D1&page=1
¨ä¹ê¤w¸gÉN³¥ga la

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 20-8-2007 11:54 µoªí ¦n¦ü«Y¦]¬°¥H¬°¦b¥D¯¸Ú»opening µM«á¹L¥ª¨Ó ³Ìªñ¦Aµù¥U¥ª ¨ä¹ê¤w¸gÉN³¥ga la
ÉN³¥´N¦nla, ¸Û­ô, §ÚçܧA¨È¶ý°µ嘢³£¦n¨¯­W¬[! ³Ìªñ§ÚÚ»咗¥»®Ñ¥s¤Ñ¤ô³ò12®v¥¤, ²`¦³·PIJ.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 12:00 µoªí ÉN³¥´N¦nla, ¸Û­ô, §ÚçܧA¨È¶ý°µ嘢³£¦n¨¯­W¬[! ³Ìªñ§ÚÚ»咗¥»®Ñ¥s¤Ñ¤ô³ò12®v¥¤, ²`¦³·PIJ.
­Ó®Ñ¦W¦n¦³½ì!Á¿12­Ó®v¥¤¬G¨Æ?

Ê\¨¯­W§Úª¾¬J ¨ä¹ê啲¤H¦¨¤é¸Ü¤Ñ¤ô³ò«Y´d±¡«°¥« Á¿¯u...§Ú¯u«Y­øı

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 20-8-2007 12:05 µoªí ­Ó®Ñ¦W¦n¦³½ì!Á¿12­Ó®v¥¤¬G¨Æ?
«Y§r! ³£«Y¤@D´dºG¨¯»Ä¯u¤H¯u¨Æ, ¬Ý«á¨Ï¤Hª¾¹D­n"±¤ºÖ"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 20-8-2007 12:08 µoªí Ê\¨¯­W§Úª¾¬J ¨ä¹ê啲¤H¦¨¤é¸Ü¤Ñ¤ô³ò«Y´d±¡«°¥« Á¿¯u...§Ú¯u«Y­øı
¨ä¹ê´d±¡¦P¶}¤ß©P³ò³£¦³, ¤ð¶·label¯S©w¬Y°Ï...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 20-8-2007 12:14 µoªí ¨ä¹ê´d±¡¦P¶}¤ß©P³ò³£¦³, ¤ð¶·label¯S©w¬Y°Ï...
¬O°Ú!¦ý¸Û­ô,ÂI¸Ñ¤Ñ¤ô³ò«Y"´d±¡«°¥«"?

µo·s¸ÜÃD