µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Touch ¹q¼v 2006

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cocosally ©ó 9/6/2006 19:08 µoªí ¦b¤G¤ë¦^¹L­»´ä,­è¦n¬Ý¨ì电¼vª©.....©ç±o¤£¿ù,¦ýÁ`¬Oı±o¬yµ{§Ö¤F¤@¨Ç..........
I like the original TV and comic book better than the film. I read the comic book before the show came on TV before the film version. There are several things that I really kind about this show. Firstly the baseball is realistic. Not like ¨¬²y¤p±N where running with the ball can take forever or gimmick plays like °­¼vÅܤ۲y. They win by hard work and mental toughness. Secondly I like the portrayal of the emotional struggles of the characters and why each want to succeed if his or her goals. Honestly I don't know how the story can proceed if ©M¤] ran into an accident. It would become one of those Korean soap TV shows.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªüªZù ©ó 9/7/2006 03:42 µoªí §Ú¤]¬O¦]¬°TOUCH·R¤W¥´BASEBALL¡A¤§«eÁÙ¦b­»´ä¥´¤A²Õ¡C¦ý¦]¬°¥h¤FÁú°êŪ®Ñ¡A¦]¦¹©ñ±ó¤F¡C ...............§Ú¥i¯à¬O§AªºFRIENDØ{
I was playing softball in Hong Kong starting in 1985. We were in Division 2 and 1. I left Hong Kong in 1996. I started reading about Touch because of softball.

µo·s¸ÜÃD