µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~---·Ӥù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 13:33 µoªí     ...no wonder I sneeze a lot lately, because a lot of people has been "talking behing my back"! ha ha    (.......only kidding! )

hahahaha.......

***§CÀW²v***

"""'Shiawase¦^Âk........'Shiawase¦^Âk........'Shiawase¦^Âk........'Shiawase¦^Âk............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 13-8-2007 13:30 µoªí   °O±o¥t¤@Ãä©«, celia¦³°¦³z©ú/¬Á¼þ¤ÑÃZ³£¦n°­è° ...

yes, I remember that too, that's a very pretty ³z©ú/¬Á¼þ¤ÑÃZ puzzle

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 13:34 µoªí   ¶â...¥ò¦³¤p¤p³ïÄVµh.....¦Ñla~¯f¥ª³£Ãø¦nD   ¦hÁÂÃö¤ß~~!!§Ú·|ºÉ¶q¥ð®§¦hD

³ïÄVµh ~ ¨­Ãä¬J¦P¨ÆªB¤Í³£¦³³ïÄVµh¤W§«ô¤@ªð¤u¶}©l, Ê\¦aÁ¿³¥«YµL¤£¦P, celia§A«Y«}ËÝ? ¦n¦n¥ð®§.

§Úd FND ¸Ü«Yµoª¢, µLÚ»Âå¥ÍÂN­¹³ï¿}: Ê\¸Ü±o¶¢¦º­ø±o¶¢¯f

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 13:34 µoªí   ¶â...¥ò¦³¤p¤p³ïÄVµh.....¦Ñla~¯f¥ª³£Ãø¦nD   ¦hÁÂÃö¤ß~~!!§Ú·|ºÉ¶q¥ð®§¦hD

have you tried gargling with salt+water?  It's very good for sore throat

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 13:38 µoªí   Once logged onto oldcake.net, very easy to §Ö¼Ö¤£ª¾®É¤é¹L...so usually I have to rush to log out!! ha ha!!

Yes~haha.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 13-8-2007 13:40 µoªí   ³ïÄVµh ~ ¨­Ãä¬J¦P¨ÆªB¤Í³£¦³³ïÄVµh¤W§«ô¤@ªð¤u¶}©l, Ê\¦aÁ¿³¥«YµL¤£¦P, celia§A«Y«}ËÝ? ¦n¦n¥ð®§. §Úd FND ¸Ü«Yµoª¢, µLÚ»Âå¥ÍÂN­¹³ï¿}: Ê\¸Ü±o¶¢¦º­ø±o¶¢¯f

Á¿³¥³£okªº...¦ý¤jÁn´N­ø±ola.....

¦Ó®a³Ñªð¤p¤p­øµÎªA....¹L¦h±ÆÀ³¸ÓÉN¨Æ±¾

ok, gotta go now...got heaps of things to do ....talk to you all later

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 13:40 µoªí   have you tried gargling with salt+water?  It's very good for sore throat

§ÚÉN¸Õ¹LÆQ¤ô§r¤µ¦¸~~¦ý§Ú¤é¤é³£­¹¦è¥Ê~~¦n¦ü¦³¦nDØ{­øª¾Ãö­øÃö¨Æhaha.......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 13:47 µoªí ok, gotta go now...got heaps of things to do ....talk to you all later

ok~bye bye~

Oh....yes...Monday, you girls have to work.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 13-8-2007 13:40 µoªí   ³ïÄVµh ~ ¨­Ãä¬J¦P¨ÆªB¤Í³£¦³³ïÄVµh¤W§«ô¤@ªð¤u¶}©l, Ê\¦aÁ¿³¥«YµL¤£¦P, celia§A«Y«}ËÝ? ¦n¦n¥ð®§. §Úd FND ¸Ü«Yµoª¢, µLÚ»Âå¥ÍÂN­¹³ï¿}: Ê\¸Ü±o¶¢¦º­ø±o¶¢¯f

Wah, you changed your look again, inabottle!! 

What cartoon is that picture from, it's very cute?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 20:58 µoªí   Wah, you changed your look again, inabottle!!    What cartoon is that picture from, it's very cute?

Á¿°_³ïÄVµh.©_«L¦³¤@­Óµh­W¸g¾ú.«Y2002¦~¦]¬°³ïÄVµh¤J°|©ñ¿@ ,­Ó¦¸³ïÄVµoª¢¥ª¦¨10¤é.¤Ï¤ÏÂÐÂЦnd¤S®td.©]±ß°Vı¤S¤£°±¬y¦½.(­Ó®É«Y10¤ë¥÷)³ïÄVµÈ¨ì»¡¸Ü³£¤£¤è«K.´Nºâµ°¤ô¦P­±¥].³£­¹±o¦n¨¯­W. ³Ì«á,Âå¥Í­n§Ú¤J°|.©È¼vÅT©I§l.³ÌºG¥ò­n¦V¤½¥q¥æ«Ý¤u§@.°ß¦³¥Î¤â¼g¥sÂå¥Í¦P§Ú¦ÑªOÁ¿.¦³d·d¯º.³Ì«á¥h¥ª邨ªùÂå°|©¹¤F4¤Ñ.µ¥¥ª2­ÓÄÁ.Âå¥Í¸Ü­n°µ¤p¤â³N.³Ìµh­W®É¨è¾¤°Õ.(¤â³N¹Lµ{.胆¤p©Î­è­¹§¹¶º¤Å¬Ý. )§Ú´N§¤«Y±i´È¤l«×. ¤â®³¦í­Ó¬õ¦â­±¬Ö. ¸ò¦í­n¶ë±øºÞ¤J»ó­ô«× .¦nµh§r 10­Óµh§Ú¤ñ5¤À .¤§«á,±i¶}­Ó¼L.³ïÄVµh¨ìÁ¿³¥³£Ãø.ÂI±i©O! .±ð«YÅ@¤h©j©j¾¤À°¤â µM«á¼Q¥ªdÁ¡¦ó¨ý²GÅé¤J³ïÄV«×. ³Ì攞©R®É¨è¾¤°Õ! Âå¥Í¥Î¸û°ÅÀ°§Ú°Å. ¹Ã¥X¬_µØ¥Ð¯ëÃC¦â¥X¾¤.¦Ó®a©ú¥ÕÂI¸Ñ­n®³¦í­Ó­±¬Ö°Õ.10­Óµh§Ú¤ñ°÷11¤À. ¦p¬OªÌ,©O­Ó攞©R·Pı.³sÄò¥ª3¤ê °Å¨ì²Ä3¤é.§ÚÁ`ºâ§Ô¨ìdµh.......©O­Ó¸g¾ú.¥O§Ú¥H«á¤Ó»¶¤Ó¼ö®ð­¹ª«¤]¤p¦Y¬°§®

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 13-8-2007 22:10 µoªí   Á¿°_³ïÄVµh.©_«L¦³¤@­Óµh­W¸g¾ú.«Y2002¦~¦]¬°³ïÄVµh¤J°|©ñ¿@ ,­Ó¦¸³ïÄVµoª¢¥ª¦¨10¤é.¤Ï¤ÏÂÐÂЦnd¤S®td.©]±ß°Vı¤S¤£°±¬y¦½.(­Ó®É«Y10¤ë¥÷)³ïÄVµÈ¨ì»¡¸Ü³£¤£¤è«K.´Nºâµ°¤ô¦P­±¥].³£­¹±o¦n¨¯­W. ³Ì«á, ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 20:58 µoªí   Wah, you changed your look again, inabottle!!    What cartoon is that picture from, it's very cute?

here u go, as promised

and the box

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 22:15 µoªí and the box     http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/v3box.jpg

woo¥S.«Y¦Ì§Ad¬ÃÂë~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 13-8-2007 22:17 µoªí   woo¥S.«Y¦Ì§Ad¬ÃÂë~

yes, just bought yesterday

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 13-8-2007 22:10 µoªí   Á¿°_³ïÄVµh.©_«L¦³¤@­Óµh­W¸g¾ú.«Y2002¦~¦]¬°³ïÄVµh¤J°|©ñ¿@ ,­Ó¦¸³ïÄVµoª¢¥ª¦¨10¤é.¤Ï¤ÏÂÐÂЦnd¤S®td.©]±ß°Vı¤S¤£°±¬y¦½.(­Ó®É«Y10¤ë¥÷)³ïÄVµÈ¨ì»¡¸Ü³£¤£¤è«K.´Nºâµ°¤ô¦P­±¥].³£­¹±o¦n¨¯­W. ³Ì«á, ...

oh, my goodness, that sounds horrible !!  Sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 22:15 µoªí   here u go, as promised     http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/v3.jpg

I saw one of the pictures on the other thread, now another even more close-up picture, thanks!!

So what are you going to do with it?  Keep it & then pass it onto your kids later..... or sell it on ebay at a higher rate or.......wear it to work?  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 22:28 µoªí   I saw one of the pictures on the other thread, now another even more close-up picture, thanks!! So what are you going to do with it?  Keep it & then pass it onto your kids late ...

I think bro fumoon may need it  as a ¨£­±Â§ for shiawase (may be better than anything from Tiffany's )

µo·s¸ÜÃD