發新話題
打印

x

引用:
原帖由 wwl36 於 9-2-2008 14:40 發表 對! 6隻碟, 戲長達975分鐘.....Amazon重打7折Tim    

Bro wwl36

Could we make order to buy the DVD Box set? It seems that the box set is limited for North America.

If I were really make an order for purchase from Amazon Net, would it send the box set to H.K.?

Any Bro has experience to purchase DVD Box Set for old cartoon or robot or ultra or karmen rider series from Amazon for which it was really sent the box set to Hong Kong?

If Amazon would send the box set, I would like to make an order for purchase the complete series and is willing to pay for the additional shipping or postal charges.

引用:
原帖由 綠寶210 於 8-4-2008 01:10 發表   AMAZON 無問題, 我都訂過CD, DVD, 書, 都無事發生過, 安全可靠.     

綠寶兄,

請恕小弟白痴.

如我訂鐵金剛DVD, Amazon 會寄DVD box set 到香港?

如何付款? 信用卡/支票?

請綠寶兄詳加說明,唔該.

引用:
原帖由 TIP 於 8-4-2008 13:57 發表 Could any oldcake assist to answer the following:-   1. The DVD is on NTSC format, can it be played on PAL TV by just buying a NTSC record player; 2. The Super Save Sh ...

Bro Tip,

I share your view since I also wish to make an order.  A group ordering is a wonderful idea. 

引用:
原帖由 LouisLee 於 7-4-2008 00:23 發表   放心, 呢間浀n穩陣, 我幫襯鰼答 10 年!!!

Bro LouisLee,

Could you tell me how to make an order.  Please elaborate it.

Besides that, we can make order through AV shop as mentioned by Bro wwl36?

引用:
原帖由 wwl36 於 19-4-2008 11:58 發表 畫質如何   ?

Dear Bros and Sisters,

I purchased the box set from H K Record yesterday.  The shop assistant told me that it was the last stock of Red Baron and the price was $399.00.

I just have a brief scan for Disc One and the quality is acceptable, not so good but not too bad.

I also discovered the Ultraman Series DVD (USA Version, 1 區, Audio in Japanese with Eng Sub-title). 

Hoping that Rainbow Man and other Old Heroes would also published in USA Version with Eng Sub-title.  It seems that the SF boxset US version is generally cheaper than Jap Version.  Besides that, it has Eng Sub-title and so I can try my best to understand the content of the SF dramas. 

引用:
原帖由 拾實什習窄炸集 於 21-4-2008 19:45 發表 Brother George: Is this DVD package came with any colorful booklet or stickers ?

Bro Ten,

The DVD boxset includes 6 discs and a colourful booklet.

There are other US version (DVD code 1) Jap hero, like Ultraman (吉田) and Iron King available on sale at H K Record.

[ 本帖最後由 George 於 24-4-2008 09:38 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 拾實什習窄炸集 於 26-4-2008 09:27 發表   Brother George: can I order soemthing from H.K Record of their web site and ship international ?    

Bro Ten,

Please don't play joke on us.   You are living in USA.  All Red Baron, Ultraman and Iron King are USA DVD Version with DVD Code No. 1. which should be sold on USA   and H K Record just re-imported these video items from US.  You may try Amazon.com as mentioned above by Bro.  綠寶 

發新話題