51 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¥ª¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~, §Ú­nÄ묹¦â¬Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 18:25 µoªí   ¬O¤£¬O¤ô²~®y d ¤H¦n¦n½¼

§AÉNÅ¥¹L·¨¤d¾ì°¦ºq«§?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 18:52 µoªí   now that you mention, i vaguely remember ·¨¤d¾ì has a song called "¤ô²~®y", but don't know what it is about

it's about someone who cries often

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-8-2007 18:54 µoªí   ha ha, but I'm usually not very good at understanding lyrics, so if I listen to it, may take a while for me to understand the meaning of the song (...as I am very Äø ga )

Äø? no way la... maybe your Cantonese is a bit rusty after staying in ________ (fill in a country name) for too long   And you come to this site for practice  

celia is gone tim

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 00:13 µoªí   i'm afraid you'll have to meet her in your dreams

How would you know that I haven't done that? Maybe I met all of you last night, and found that you look exactly like ¶}¤ß¤Ö¤k组

but I think you make more frequent appearances in fumoon's dreams

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:18 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 17-8-2007 00:20 µoªí Showing ª¬ºA ¦b½u ??....but not on MSN...that's for sure.

you lucky man, u got everyone's MSN, from which you'll find pictures, info, marital status, etc, etc...

anyway I think it's more accurate when you check¦b½uª¬ºA on http://www.oldcake.net/index.php

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:26 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 00:29 µoªí   ar_woo & inabottle has discussed this before...somehow the "ª¬ºA ¦b½u" information is not very accurate, it may show online, but in fact that person has already logged out or vice ...

Hey, did you use the name ©¯ºÖ±s¦u somewhere b4?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 00:44 µoªí   did i use that name before?  ...no ar, why?

This girl sounds like you

http://etforum.net/archiver/?tid-13522-page-28.html

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 00:55 µoªí   That girl does sound like me!!!?!?!?!?!    (...did i have a major mental block or what and can't remember that I have actually set up another username called "©¯ºÖ±s¦u"? ...

I should say "she soundED like you" (becoz she wrote in ENglish), b4 you told me you're not her

I just found it incompetent of me that I still can't figure out what country you're in... hence did a google search, nothing found... I'm just a "8" person

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 01:05 µoªí      i think it's time to go then...©È¤S³Q°_©³

get some rest & don't worry la, I'm not good at °_©³

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 01:09 µoªí   ha ha, I'm not really worried ...(as I know....you're not good at °_©³, ka ka ka )

you have been the biggest challenge so far... goodnight mystery lady (or man? )

51 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD