59 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¥ª¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~, §Ú­nÄ묹¦â¬Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 18:12 µoªí   «Y§A¦a½¼§Ú¦Ü¯u... ¤ô²~®y  ­ø¦n½¼§Úla...

¬O¤£¬O¤ô²~®y d ¤H¦n¦n½¼

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 18:31 µoªí   §AÉNÅ¥¹L·¨¤d¾ì°¦ºq«§?

now that you mention, i vaguely remember ·¨¤d¾ì has a song called "¤ô²~®y", but don't know what it is about

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 16-8-2007 18:51 µoªí   §ÚçÜshiawase¥h咗Å¥©O°¦ºq

ha ha, but I'm usually not very good at understanding lyrics, so if I listen to it, may take a while for me to understand the meaning of the song (...as I am very Äø ga )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 18:53 µoªí   it's about someone who cries often

oh, ic ic

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-8-2007 18:56 µoªí   Äø? no way la... maybe your Cantonese is a bit rusty after staying in ________ (fill in a country name) for too long   And you come to this site for practice  

you mean after staying in  "  .... ..... " for too long , ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 16-8-2007 19:01 µoªí   ­nÂ÷½u°Õ...¦¬¤u 886!

886, inabottle!!  I need to go too, got a terrible headache, bye everyone

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-8-2007 23:01 µoªí   ¥s¶À¿A¾W   ¤S«Y¾ãªá¶ô­±?¤SËݦü¦P©P¬P¬PªG®M¬J?   «¢«¢....Á`¤§³£«YËÝÅͯº,²b«Y§õ¦è¦è­Ó¦W¤w¸gı±o¦n¯º   ¦Ü©ó¶À¿A¾WÁ¿¥ªD«§§Ú³£­ø°O±o

oh yes, should be "¶À¿A¾W"!  (I remember he once opened a "ma lard" steam boat restaurant in HK...but heard that it has closed down already...don't think he is still working for TVB, haven't seen him on TV for a long time)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 16-8-2007 23:22 µoªí     «Y§r~Ê\¶}¹L³Â »¶ ¤p ³â ¥z,¦Ó®a­øª¾ÂI©O http://motor.atnext.com/moPrintContent.cfm?article_ID='"LK%3BQ%2F_%25+%40++%0A&CAT_ID=71

Just checked openrice.com, it didn't say that "³Â »¶ ¤p ³â ¥z" has been closed down though, so may be I was wrong

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-8-2007 00:00 µoªí   ¥ý«e¦³®M¾G¹Å¿o+¾¤«º(°¦¤âµL¤O)¬Jµeµe¼@¶° ~ À°¾¤«º¥X®ÑªG¶¡¥Xª©ªÀ¦ÑÁó ¶À¿A¾W ¬O¤]!

ah, i haven't watched that TV series, so ¶À¿A¾W is still working at TVB

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:10 µoªí celia is gone tim

i'm afraid you'll have to meet her in your dreams

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:17 µoªí   How would you know that I haven't done that? Maybe I met all of you last night, and found that you look exactly like ¶}¤ß¤Ö¤k组   but I think you make more frequent appe ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 17-8-2007 00:20 µoªí Showing ª¬ºA ¦b½u ??....but not on MSN...that's for sure.

ar_woo & inabottle has discussed this before...somehow the "ª¬ºA ¦b½u" information is not very accurate, it may show online, but in fact that person has already logged out or vice versa, you'll need to look at the oldcake.net main menu to see who is online or not

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:36 µoªí   Hey, did you use the name ©¯ºÖ±s¦u somewhere b4?

did i use that name before?  ...no ar, why?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:47 µoªí   This girl sounds like you   http://etforum.net/archiver/?tid-13522-page-28.html

That girl does sound like me!!!?!?!?!?!    (...did i have a major mental block or what and can't remember that I have actually set up another username called "©¯ºÖ±s¦u"?!?)  ºë¯«¤À¯P?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 00:47 µoªí   This girl sounds like you   http://etforum.net/archiver/?tid-13522-page-28.html

hey, come to think of it, why have you got all these links on people called "Shiawase"?!?!... you are trying to "°_§Ú©³" again

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-8-2007 01:00 µoªí   ¦n©úÅã(ar_woo)«Y¬J !

i think it's time to go then...©È¤S³Q°_©³

good night everyone

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 01:06 µoªí   get some rest & don't worry la, I'm not good at °_©³

ha ha, I'm not really worried ...(as I know....you're not good at °_©³, ka ka ka )

ha ha, ok, good night all...

( by the way, to those of you who might have just PM'ed me, for some reason I can't open the PM page, I guess my computer has a "headache" too, so it's malfunctioning....so I will read your PM messages later instead)...

59 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD