51 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¥ª¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~, §Ú­nÄ묹¦â¬Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 8-8-2007 21:32 µoªí §Ú®a©j¨£§Ú¦³¤Ö¦~¶¤®M¸Ë, ÂI³£­n§Úªü¶ý¶Rµf¼Ë³¥¬J!   ¤£¹L¬Ã¶Q±¡«×±ð«YµL±o¤ñ°Õ!   §Úªü¶ý¯u«Y¦n¿ü§Ú¦a, ¤µ­Ó¬P´Á¤é½ÐÊ\¶¼¯ù¥ý±o!   ·í®É¦pªG¦³§ù¼CÀsÀY²¯½æ, ¯u«Y¦³±ÆçܶRÃä¼ËØ{?

½Ð±Ð§ù¥S, "¤Ö¦~¶¤"¥þ¦W¬O§_"¤Ö¦~ª÷­è¶¤"?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 8-8-2007 21:52 µoªí ar_woo¥S, §Ú³£¦³Ú»¹L§A¤§«e¬J´£°Ý, ¦ý«Y§Ú³£­øËÝ100%µª§A¨ì©³«Y"¤Ö¦~ª÷­è¶¤", ©w«Y"ª÷­è¤Ö¦~¶¤".   ·íµM«YÅK­±ª÷­è¦~¥N, ¤@©w«Y©O¨â­Ó¦W¨ä¤¤¤@­Ó.   ¦Ó¦A¤§«e¬JìÜ­±¶W¤HV3¤¤¬JĶ¦W´N¯u«Y§¹¥þµL ...

thank you §ù¥S!

ªG³»´U¦P±¾³¹¯u«Y¦n¸g¨å! 细­Ó¦n·Q¾Ö¦³, ı±o¦³咗Ê\¦a´N¥¿¦¡¦PV3µ²·ù, ¥ò¥i¥H为Ê\°µD嘢!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 8-8-2007 22:04 µoªí §Ú³£°O±o«Y¥s "¤Ö¦~ª÷­è¶¤"

thank you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-8-2007 22:06 µoªí   Thank you  §ù¼CÀs  for "Ä묹¦â¬Û" & sharing his cute photo with us!     I like your V3 ÀVÁå (although I am not a fan of V3), it looked ver ...

I found this ÀVÁå (formal name: ³q°T¾¹) today! Beautiful... almost MIB, the other side is a mirror. Bought it w/o hesitation. Maybe I'll bring it to the next oldcake dinner for you guys to take a look (extra incentive for Shiawase to join   ). The box is nice too.

I bought it on 2/F, In's Point (²{®ÉÂI) around 5pm Saturday and there was a bro in front of me, buying a SS-5 (toy gun). I really wonder if he's a bro on this site, and in fact felt like asking him "are you a member of oldcake.net"?    If this bro is indeed here, could u please say hello  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-8-2007 08:46 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-8-2007 23:35 µoªí   Wah!! ar_woo, you found the ÀVÁå today!!! Lucky you!!!  So that ÀVÁå is actually a real "³q°T¾¹"?? ... or just pretends to be one? hee hee!!  (I ...  ...

³q°T¾¹ is the name in the show, actually there's nothing funtional on the toy. The "eyes" are emerald green, on a red "head" with the "V", the back side is a mirror, long silverish chain (so the chain on bro §ù¼CÀs's picture may not be colored correctly), comes in a nice black velvet box... sorry my camera's in my office, so I'll get u a picture on Monday...

In's Point is near YMT MTR station, opposite where "­Û´°°s¼Ó" used to be...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 13-8-2007 11:37 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 13-8-2007 11:39 µoªí   Beside the one you bought, any more available in this shop?

sorry §ù¥S, i bought the only one... here's a pic (it's probably different from the one you had. This one is made of metal in the last 5-10 years as a special TOEI edition):

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 22:36 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 22:55 µoªí http://www.kfc.com/menu/images/chicken_popcorn_ztf.jpg

this is celia? zero fat? u mean u are very skinny?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 22:58 µoªí         ¤U¦¸«Y«}¨ì±z¦a?

ok wor

I looked totally different when I was a kid (much cuter back then... )

people used to think I'm a girl!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:09 µoªí   please let us see your 'girl photo' la~~

not here, in my office... and also no scanner at home.

but now I hesitate.... ppl can still recognize me from that picture I think... just very long hair and very skinny (when I was 10 or so), so others thought I was a girl

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:14 µoªí   it's seems like you live in your office!    (...your baby/old photos....your V3 necklace....your camera....etc etc.......all in your office... ha ha!!)

there's some truth in it... I have in fact slept in my office a few nights b4... but those days are over now, and I'll enjoy oldcake at night rather than work my back off.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:18 µoªí   ¨ä¥L¬Û­ø´±post¥X¾¤¼vÅT¤j®aµo´c¹Ú    ³£«Yݯªð±i ''§Úªº¤â©ê®É¥N'' ¦nD     §Úı±o¥§±i«Y³Ì¦n¬[la hahaha.....         oldcake.net¤@·³§Ö¼Ö! ...

thank you.... ¬Üºë²´¥øØ{....I hope fumoon will look for "simulated growth to adult" software once he sees this   to save me some search for such software 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 23:29 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:46 µoªí     hee hee... , I would love to share my baby photos with you all too............but....... if I post them, some of my friends who might be browsing this oldcake.net forum may rec ...

no way la, how can u recognize a friend from his/her baby photo? Not teenage photo wor...

maybe u r a movie star? Lots of photos since birth have been published? Wait, r u Vivian Chow (Chow Wai Mun)  ?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 23:51 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:54 µoªí   no, I have to disappoint you that I am not a movie star    

Vivian Chow is no longer a movie star... she's retired!

Actually I ran into her inside a shop at the Festival Walk a few months ago... alone...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 00:06 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 00:00 µoªí OK, it's time for me to go again, good night everyone!!     http://glassart.kong.tw/KUpload/Product/173.gif

nice shoes... good night!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:22 µoªí ai ya.....missed the chat again.......how's everyone?

good, how are you? Too bad your sweetie left at 12:00... I tried to say a few things on your behalf

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:35 µoªí ha?.......I'll try to send you the DVDs tomorrow.....

Don't worry... after celia posted her childhood picture, I said "thank you.... ¬Üºë²´¥øØ{....I hope fumoon will look for "simulated growth to adult" software once he sees this   to save me some search for such software  "

You know, in some police TV shows, they can use software to see a missing child looks years later...

Thanks in advance for the DVDs and I'll certainly share it with all the bros... Pls let me know if u need anything from HK   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 01:43 µoªí   ¹p¸£©_«L¯u«Y«¬...¤U¦¸Åܨ­µ²¥L¤û¥Jlook ... book©w­øª¾±o­ø±ohihi

OK maybe I'll try to convince ©_«L to dress like that, so that you'll feel like joining the next oldcake dinner

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 14-8-2007 01:44 µoªí   Oh God! It is beautiful. I have not much memory on mine, but definitely not as good as this one. I really love it. Do you know where I can find another?      

Sorry, I dunno, bro, but I'll ask the person who sold it to me to see if he can find another one. He said it's supposed to be a 1:1 replica of the real thing in the TV show and very rare.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 01:47 µoªí   Sorry, I dunno, bro, but I'll ask the person who sold it to me to see if he can find another one. He said it's supposed to be a 1:1 replica of the real thing in the TV show and very rare.

§ù¥S, did u see the close-up shot (sorry I put it in another thread)

51 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD