59 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¥ª¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~, §Ú­nÄ묹¦â¬Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 8-8-2007 21:40 µoªí ·í®ÉÀ³¸Ó«Y­º¼½, ¥ò«Y¥sìÜ­±¶W¤H.

Thank you  §ù¼CÀs  for "Ä묹¦â¬Û" & sharing his cute photo with us!    

I like your V3 ÀVÁå (although I am not a fan of V3), it looked very pretty, do you still have it at home?   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 8-8-2007 22:13 µoªí   ÀY²¯¶^Äꥪ, ÀVÁå­ø¨£¥ª!!!!!  

oh no!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-8-2007 22:26 µoªí   I found this ÀVÁå (formal name: ³q°T¾¹) today! Beautiful... almost MIB, the other side is a mirror. Bought it w/o hesitation. Maybe I'll bring it to the next oldcake dinner f ...

Wah!! ar_woo, you found the ÀVÁå today!!! Lucky you!!!  So that ÀVÁå is actually a real "³q°T¾¹"?? ... or just pretends to be one? hee hee!!  (If it's a real ³q°T¾¹, may be all of us oldcakes should get one each and start to communicate using it!! ha ha!! ) ....also, do the eyes flash with light? (sorry, so many question tim!)

(...any chance of you showing me a close-up picture of your new toy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Pleeeeeeease!!!   (begging...begging).... )

By the way, where is "In's Point"?  Is it in Wanchai or Mongkok or somewhere very "in"?! hee hee!! (sorry, I am very outdated )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-8-2007 23:44 µoªí   ³q°T¾¹ is the name in the show, actually there's nothing funtional on the toy. The "eyes" are emerald green, on a red "head" with the "V", the back side is a mirror, long silverish cha ...

Thanks for the info!! ...looking forward to seeing the picture, thanks heaps 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 12-8-2007 21:12 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 13:59 µoªí   umm....umm........        ¦pªG¼CÀs­ô­ô·QÚ».....§Ú....Ä묹¤@¦¸.....

Wah, Celia is going to post her photos!! I want to see that too

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 13-8-2007 20:31 µoªí   Ä묹~¦nÄY­«ËÝ §Ú³£·QÚ»~

Wah,"¦ÊÅÜ©_«L"!!!  You have changed your look about 20 times already, ha ha ha!!!   (..only kidding!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 13-8-2007 21:46 µoªí   ¦n~!¥ý¸@¬°§Ö!!¤pºô¥D: (§Ú­Ó¥J,11­Ó¤ë)

Wah, Toby's son is so cute & chubby!!!

(Toby ¥S,§A¤S"¥X½æ"§A­Ó¥J¥J.....d ¬Û, ha ha!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 22:11 µoªí   sorry bro, i bought the only one... here's a pic:     http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/v3box.jpg

Wah, thanks for the picture, ar_woo ¥S!

The pendant actually looks quite big (...may be it's because it's quite a close-up picture)

I like the box, looks elegant

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 22:55 µoªí http://www.kfc.com/menu/images/chicken_popcorn_ztf.jpg

what??  

I'm so disappointed about your "Ä묹¦â¬Û" ah, Celia ©j©j

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 22:58 µoªí         ¤U¦¸«Y«}¨ì±z¦a?

¥H¤úÁÙ¤ú...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:04 µoªí   haha....sorry ar...Pls wait a minute

waiting waiting...your minute is up already...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 13-8-2007 23:05 µoªí   ©O­Ó¥ý«Y§Ú嘅¯u¨­

wah, ËÝ«¬!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 23:12 µoªí   not here, in my office... and also no scanner at home.   but now I hesitate.... ppl can still recognize me from that picture I think... just very long hair and very skinny (when ...

it's seems like you live in your office!    (...your baby/old photos....your V3 necklace....your camera....etc etc.......all in your office... ha ha!!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:18 µoªí   ¨ä¥L¬Û­ø´±post¥X¾¤¼vÅT¤j®aµo´c¹Ú    ³£«Yݯªð±i ''§Úªº¤â©ê®É¥N'' ¦nD     §Úı±o¥§±i«Y³Ì¦n¬[la hahaha.....         oldcake.net¤@·³§Ö¼Ö! ...

Wah, Celia ©j, ¯u¬O¤@­Ó¤j¨Ê³ß!!!   Thank you for sharing your lovely baby photo!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 23:23 µoªí   there's some truth in it... I have in fact slept in my office a few nights b4... but those days are over now, and I'll enjoy oldcake at night rather than work my back off.

wah, so ºG back then

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:38 µoªí   haha.....thank you       Shiawase©fËݱz©O?

hee hee... , I would love to share my baby photos with you all too............but....... if I post them, some of my friends or relatives who might be browsing this oldcake.net forum may recognise me ah, and might say "Oh! ­ì¨Ó lee ­Ó "Shiawase" sor ±C´N«Y§r"Ãä­ÓÃä­Ó"§r!!"....Ëݧڭӯu¨­«}²{§Î?!   (...not game enough to do that lah! ha ha )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:50 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 23:50 µoªí    no way la, how can u recognize a friend from his/her baby photo? Not teenage photo wor...   maybe u r a movie star? Lots of photos since birth have been published? Wait, r ...

no, I have to disappoint you that I am not a movie star

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:52 µoªí   Hahaha.....­ø¦n¸Ü¦Û¤vsor ±C°Õ~~   ±zª¾­øª¾±zD friend¦³ÉN¤Woldcake.net¬[?

i believe a few do ...could be just "CD-Rom" though

OK, it's time for me to go again, good night everyone!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 00:01 µoªí   Vivian Chow is no longer a movie star... she's retired!   Actually I ran into her inside a shop at the Festival Walk a few months ago... alone... hey where's that "drooling" ic ...

you have to post your own "drooling" photo, instead of using the icon!

ok...bye now

59 123
µo·s¸ÜÃD