µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¥ª¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~, §Ú­nÄ묹¦â¬Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 14-8-2007 01:38 µoªí «§DVD嚟?

¶W¤O¹qºÏ«L.....not real DVD.....avi(xvid)
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 22:11 µoªí   sorry §ù¥S, i bought the only one... here's a pic (it's probably different from the one you had. This one is made of metal in the last 5-10 years as a special TOEI edition):    

Oh God! It is beautiful. I have not much memory on mine, but definitely not as good as this one. I really love it. Do you know where I can find another?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 01:43 µoªí   ¹p¸£©_«L¯u«Y«¬...¤U¦¸Åܨ­µ²¥L¤û¥Jlook ... book©w­øª¾±o­ø±ohihi

OK maybe I'll try to convince ©_«L to dress like that, so that you'll feel like joining the next oldcake dinner

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ §ù¼CÀs ©ó 14-8-2007 01:44 µoªí   Oh God! It is beautiful. I have not much memory on mine, but definitely not as good as this one. I really love it. Do you know where I can find another?      

Sorry, I dunno, bro, but I'll ask the person who sold it to me to see if he can find another one. He said it's supposed to be a 1:1 replica of the real thing in the TV show and very rare.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 13-8-2007 21:46 µoªí   ¦n~!¥ý¸@¬°§Ö!!¤pºô¥D: (§Ú­Ó¥J,11­Ó¤ë)

ÀY¥ý¦n¦üµL¯d·N¦³BBÚ», ­ì¨ÓtobyBÅÜ咗¨­

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 01:47 µoªí   Sorry, I dunno, bro, but I'll ask the person who sold it to me to see if he can find another one. He said it's supposed to be a 1:1 replica of the real thing in the TV show and very rare.

§ù¥S, did u see the close-up shot (sorry I put it in another thread)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 01:45 µoªí   OK maybe I'll try to convince ©_«L to dress like that, so that you'll feel like joining the next oldcake dinner

§A»¡ªA©_«L¥ý°Õ ! ¥i¯à©_«L¬J¾Ô¦ç´N«Y ~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:18 µoªí   ¨ä¥L¬Û­ø´±post¥X¾¤¼vÅT¤j®aµo´c¹Ú    ³£«Yݯªð±i ''§Úªº¤â©ê®É¥N'' ¦nD     §Úı±o¥§±i«Y³Ì¦n¬[la hahaha.....         oldcake.net¤@·³§Ö¼Ö! ...

Really cute......let me see if I have anything funny here.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 13:36 µoªí Really cute......let me see if I have anything funny here.....

Thank you~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 13:36 µoªí Really cute......let me see if I have anything funny here.....

Yes, very cute, Celia ²Ó²Ó­Ó¤w¸g«Y­Ó¿ô¥Ø¤ko¾¤§r

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 13:46 µoªí   Yes, very cute, Celia ²Ó²Ó­Ó¤w¸g«Y­Ó¿ô¥Ø¤ko¾¤§r

­ø«Yla......¦nÄø¬[.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 14-8-2007 13:48 µoªí   ­ø«Yla......¦nÄø¬[.....

§A "him" ©j 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 13:55 µoªí   §A "him" ©j 

§Ú³£Äø¬[ ~ shiawase ¦P celia ¤@©w³Q¤H¥s¹L: ¶Ì½Þ½Þ, ¶Ì¥Ê¥Ê

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-8-2007 14:55 µoªí   §Ú³£Äø¬[ ~ shiawase ¦P celia ¤@©w³Q¤H¥s¹L: ¶Ì½Þ½Þ, ¶Ì¥Ê¥Ê

"¶Ì½Þ½Þ, ¶Ì¥Ê¥Ê" ? ..ha ha, inabottle, that's probably how your other half (ie. your "McDonald's ¨û¨û") calls you!!hee hee hee )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 15:31 µoªí "¶Ì½Þ½Þ, ¶Ì¥Ê¥Ê" ? ..ha ha, inabottle, that's probably how your other half (ie. your "McDonald's ¨û¨û") calls you!!hee hee hee )

ha?......McDonald's ¨û¨û ?.....so many stories to catch up.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 15:34 µoªí ha?......McDonald's ¨û¨û ?.....so many stories to catch up.....

I think it started when inabottle said she found "Ronald" in "¨§ªÞ¹Ú" handsome... Some ppl disagreed... then "Ronald McDonald" jokingly became the name of inabottle's BF... something like that

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 15:42 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 15:41 µoªí   I think it started when inabottle said she found "Ronald" in "¨§ªÞ¹Ú" handsome... Some ppl disagreed... then "Ronald McDonald" jokingly became the name of inabottle's BF... s ...

Ic ic.....just a joke then.
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 15:43 µoªí Ic ic.....just a joke then.

ha ha, yeah, many jokes on this forum, you really need to keep up with all the jokes to understand....(again, i feel sorry for those people who have become "one head fog water" from reading these posts here )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 15:31 µoªí   "¶Ì½Þ½Þ, ¶Ì¥Ê¥Ê" ? ..ha ha, inabottle, that's probably how your other half (ie. your "McDonald's ¨û¨û") calls you!!hee hee hee )

¶Ì½Þ½Þ 儍¥Ê¥Ê

©O¨â­Ó§Î®eµü¥O§ÚÅé温­°§C10«× ¯u«Y®ø´»¨}¤è

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 14-8-2007 21:14 µoªí     ¶Ì½Þ½Þ 儍¥Ê¥Ê©O¨â­Ó§Î®eµü¥O§ÚÅé温­°§C10«× ¯u«Y®ø´»¨}¤è

­ø«H§AµLÁ¿¹L

µo·s¸ÜÃD