µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¥ª¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~, §Ú­nÄ묹¦â¬Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:38 µoªí   haha.....thank you       Shiawase©fËݱz©O?

hee hee... , I would love to share my baby photos with you all too............but....... if I post them, some of my friends or relatives who might be browsing this oldcake.net forum may recognise me ah, and might say "Oh! ­ì¨Ó lee ­Ó "Shiawase" sor ±C´N«Y§r"Ãä­ÓÃä­Ó"§r!!"....Ëݧڭӯu¨­«}²{§Î?!   (...not game enough to do that lah! ha ha )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:50 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:46 µoªí     hee hee... , I would love to share my baby photos with you all too............but....... if I post them, some of my friends who might be browsing this oldcake.net forum may rec ...

no way la, how can u recognize a friend from his/her baby photo? Not teenage photo wor...

maybe u r a movie star? Lots of photos since birth have been published? Wait, r u Vivian Chow (Chow Wai Mun)  ?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 23:51 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:46 µoªí     hee hee... , I would love to share my baby photos with you all too............but....... if I post them, some of my friends or relatives who might be browsing this oldcake ...

Hahaha.....­ø¦n¸Ü¦Û¤vsor ±C°Õ~~

±zª¾­øª¾±zD friend¦³ÉN¤Woldcake.net¬[?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-8-2007 23:50 µoªí    no way la, how can u recognize a friend from his/her baby photo? Not teenage photo wor...   maybe u r a movie star? Lots of photos since birth have been published? Wait, r ...

no, I have to disappoint you that I am not a movie star

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 13-8-2007 23:52 µoªí   Hahaha.....­ø¦n¸Ü¦Û¤vsor ±C°Õ~~   ±zª¾­øª¾±zD friend¦³ÉN¤Woldcake.net¬[?

i believe a few do ...could be just "CD-Rom" though

OK, it's time for me to go again, good night everyone!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:54 µoªí   no, I have to disappoint you that I am not a movie star    

Vivian Chow is no longer a movie star... she's retired!

Actually I ran into her inside a shop at the Festival Walk a few months ago... alone...

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 00:06 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 00:00 µoªí OK, it's time for me to go again, good night everyone!!     http://glassart.kong.tw/KUpload/Product/173.gif

nice shoes... good night!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-8-2007 00:00 µoªí OK, it's time for me to go again, good night everyone!!     http://glassart.kong.tw/KUpload/Product/173.gif

haha.....¦A¨£¦Ç©h®Q

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 00:01 µoªí   Vivian Chow is no longer a movie star... she's retired!   Actually I ran into her inside a shop at the Festival Walk a few months ago... alone... hey where's that "drooling" ic ...

you have to post your own "drooling" photo, instead of using the icon!

ok...bye now

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 14-8-2007 00:02 µoªí   haha.....¦A¨£¦Ç©h®Q

ha ha, bye bye!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 00:11 µoªí http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/ar_woo/goodnight-1.gif

«¢¡I²´°VB

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 13-8-2007 21:46 µoªí   ¦n~!¥ý¸@¬°§Ö!!¤pºô¥D: (§Ú­Ó¥J,11­Ó¤ë)

¦ô­ø¨ì¤pºô¥DËݲӭӴNËÝMAN~

ai ya.....missed the chat again.......
how's everyone?
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:22 µoªí ai ya.....missed the chat again.......how's everyone?

good, how are you? Too bad your sweetie left at 12:00... I tried to say a few things on your behalf

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-8-2007 01:24 µoªí good, how are you? Too bad your sweetie left at 12:00... I tried to say a few things on your behalf

ha?.......
I'll try to send you the DVDs tomorrow.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:35 µoªí ha?.......I'll try to send you the DVDs tomorrow.....

«§DVD嚟?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 14-8-2007 01:35 µoªí ha?.......I'll try to send you the DVDs tomorrow.....

Don't worry... after celia posted her childhood picture, I said "thank you.... ¬Üºë²´¥øØ{....I hope fumoon will look for "simulated growth to adult" software once he sees this   to save me some search for such software  "

You know, in some police TV shows, they can use software to see a missing child looks years later...

Thanks in advance for the DVDs and I'll certainly share it with all the bros... Pls let me know if u need anything from HK   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-8-2007 23:07 µoªí   wah, ËÝ«¬!

¹p¸£©_«L¯u«Y«¬...¤U¦¸Åܨ­µ²¥L¤û¥Jlook ... book©w­øª¾±o­ø±ohihi

µo·s¸ÜÃD