µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¬°¥ª¿³¯¬oldcake.net¤@©P¦~, §Ú­nÄ묹¦â¬Û

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 00:55 µoªí   That girl does sound like me!!!?!?!?!?!    (...did i have a major mental block or what and can't remember that I have actually set up another username called "©¯ºÖ±s¦u"? ...

I should say "she soundED like you" (becoz she wrote in ENglish), b4 you told me you're not her

I just found it incompetent of me that I still can't figure out what country you're in... hence did a google search, nothing found... I'm just a "8" person

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 17-8-2007 01:00 µoªí   ¦n©úÅã(ar_woo)«Y¬J !

i think it's time to go then...©È¤S³Q°_©³

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 01:05 µoªí      i think it's time to go then...©È¤S³Q°_©³

get some rest & don't worry la, I'm not good at °_©³

good night everyone

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 01:06 µoªí   get some rest & don't worry la, I'm not good at °_©³

ha ha, I'm not really worried ...(as I know....you're not good at °_©³, ka ka ka )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 01:09 µoªí   ha ha, I'm not really worried ...(as I know....you're not good at °_©³, ka ka ka )

you have been the biggest challenge so far... goodnight mystery lady (or man? )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 01:06 µoªí   get some rest & don't worry la, I'm not good at °_©³

¤µ±ßshiawase©fÀYµh, ¤£¦bª¬ºA...¥­®Éshiawase¤@©w¦Par_woo§Aª§ÅG·d¯º(§Ú¦a¯º)¤U¥h ...

ha ha, ok, good night all...

( by the way, to those of you who might have just PM'ed me, for some reason I can't open the PM page, I guess my computer has a "headache" too, so it's malfunctioning....so I will read your PM messages later instead)...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 01:30 µoªí ha ha, ok, good night all...   ( by the way, to those of you who might have just PM'ed me, for some reason I can't open the PM page, I guess my computer has a "headache" too, so it's malfu ...

goodnight

µo·s¸ÜÃD