37 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

Ever try this one ?

Chocolate covered peanut butter, good when you're hungry.

I think I've seen that in HK last time when I was around....City Super?.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:41 µoªí   I've tried Reese peanut butter "cups", but not these.   Hey, you should show Cocosally your basement and she'll be hooked on all those good stuff in there... and maybe she'll di ...

Ha ?!? ......I don't know her gar......just kind of 'dug up' some info. about her online......hee hee

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:49 µoªí   is this part of that? http://cocosally.mysinablog.com/?op=showFullProfile   you must know lots of search engine tricks that I don't. Hope to be your student someday

Not this one.....I got into the other one which got her photos and stuffs.....nothing personal.

Don't get me wrong.....I'm not a hacker.....just a '8' person....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:55 µoªí   ¼M.... ©OD§A¦PfumoonÁ¿´N I®ÍÊ\Å¥°Õ.... §Ú¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦PShiawase©j«Y¤Ñ¥Í¤@¹ï§r ! 2­Ó³£«YµØ¹´§r

nope......I'm a ¦ÑµØ¹´ .....

Neons....

Time for lunch.....later
Neons....

He's a funny guy.
Neons....

Good morning and good evening girls.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:11 µoªí ...didn't you know that "CELIA" means a lot to Mr ar_woo!!!! hee hee hee!!! (he told us one of his big secrets on another thread....have you read it, Celia?)...

What will that be?.....
SMS me if you have to.....
Neons....

This post is getting more and more interesting.....
Neons....

Ha ha......cool......
Neons....

Holy......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 9-8-2007 13:31 µoªí ´ú¦r??Full o¬J¤@¥b§Y«Y¥b,fumoon§Y«Y¤ë¥bÅs!

999 ¥S,³s§A³£.....

Fumoon = full moon.....that's my plate.
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 13:41 µoªí hahaha, I'll tell my friends in Toronto to keep an eye out for that car.... celebrity inside

No la....just another old man in an old car.
Been using that plate since 1990.....your friends might have already seen my plate before lor.
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 13:57 µoªí hey, I think I've found your (once) heartthrob ("coconut-salsa" ) on spaces.live.com. A Christian, right?

Holy....what heartthrob ar?

Christian ?..I guess.....maybe.
[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 14:06 ½s¿è ]
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 9-8-2007 13:59 µoªí µL¤W¾¤¤@±ß啫...°l½d©«¦n¨¯­W...

Sorry.....our fault.....should have just open up a chat room or start something on MSN or even Uwants.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 14:43 µoªí anyone else...anymore ¯u±¡¬yÂm !!

"If I fell in love with you, could you promise to be true. And help me understand....."

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 14:57 µoªí "If I fell in love with you, could you promise to be true. And help me understand....."

¦º¥¼ ?......
Neons....

37 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD