39 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 13:15 µoªí   ¦]¬°Shiawase©f±z¦Par_woo¨â­Ó¤H¤§¶¡¬J­^¤å§ÚÚ»­ø©ú    

¼M, "¸ÖÄR", §AD¦r³£细¨ì´NÚ»­ø¨ì°Õ...

¸Ü®É¸Ü§Ú¦a¥i¯à§Ö¦¬warning ... ´X¢Í个post³£¦P"ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y"¤£¬Û¤z ... Ú»¨ì¤H¦a

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 13:20 µoªí ha ha, this thread is getting a bit out of control!...   ...I feel sorry for all those other people reading this thread who really want to know more about "ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y", not our "up ...

Gee, we said the same things again! I would have posted b4 you if not for the clumsy Chinese writing pad...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 13:22 µoªí   ar_woo,Ëݱz·Q§ÚÀ°±z§ï¬Jªá¦W«Y''吖¶ã¤½''©w''¶ã吖¼L''¤X?????          

±z¸Ü¨Æ°Õ!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 13:25 µoªí   ha ha, I beat you by 1 minute this time!!

Hey, maybe I'm a woman--girls think alike! My name is ¶®´D (ar_woo)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 9-8-2007 13:31 µoªí ´ú¦r??Full o¬J¤@¥b§Y«Y¥b,fumoon§Y«Y¤ë¥bÅs!

°ª©ú... ª©¥D§Y«Yª©¥D.... ½Ð°Ý999¥S«Y«}²`³y¹L¤¤国¤å¾Çªº?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 13:38 µoªí 999 ¥S,³s§A³£.....Fumoon = full moon.....that's my plate.

hahaha, I'll tell my friends in Toronto to keep an eye out for that car.... celebrity inside

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 9-8-2007 13:39 µoªí §Ú¤J¥ª¾¤¤S¥Xªð¥h,¥H¬°¤J¿ù©«²K! ­øºò­n,§Ú¤@¸ô­¹¦í¦è¯Z¤ú°¨âë¤@边Ú»§A¦aup³£¤L·ø!

¦hÁªO¥D¤£±þ¤§®¦!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 13:43 µoªí   ¶®´D!!?! ...oh, my goodness

hahaha, puke le .... did u just have lunch? My apologies...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 13:48 µoªí No la....just another old man in an old car.Been using that plate since 1990.....your friends might have already seen my plate before lor.

hey, I think I've found your (once) heartthrob ("coconut-salsa" ) on spaces.live.com. A Christian, right?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 13:59 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 9-8-2007 14:32 µoªí   ÂNÚ»µL±o²{³õµª©C, «YµL¤W¾¤¤@±ß¬JÃg»@...

we can start another chatroom just for you ga

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 9-8-2007 14:59 µoªí       ¶}·s©«´N¶}ar_woo¬J¯u±¡¬yÂmÄò½g±µ¤U¥h§a ...   ¹ïar_woo¬J²Ä¤@¦L¶H, Ê\'¤@¨£'celia¦n¦ü'¥L¶m¹J¬Gª¾'  ËÝ (§Ú­n§ä§ä±ølink).....¦n¦üDJ¥´ºÐ(MUSCIÅT°_): ar_wo ...

hahaha, Pat Chan, nice song ar, thanks!.... I have that LP!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 16:02 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 9-8-2007 15:49 µoªí   ¦nºq¤£¹½¦Ê¦^Å¥, ¦X­ø¦X§A¨Ì®a¬J¤ßÁn?

§ÚÅ¥ºq¥D­nÅ¥±Û«ß¦n¤ÖÅ¥µü¬[Ø{... "¹ä®R"©j

ar, sorry, ³¯¬ü¬ÂÀ³«YPat Chan, §ó¥¿....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 16:03 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 21:16 µoªí         Hi 999, I really like your ÀY¹³, the baby is so adorable! http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/a1144264/ShowLetter63251265496632.jpg

you like babies a lot and think they're cute

my guess is that you don't have one yet

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 22:18 µoªí   here comes Mr.GOO again! yeah, I love babies

Actually, I know someone who sounds very much like you (the way she talks & the way you write), and I'm 80% sure that you two have very similare personalities too. WHen she sees a baby, she gets so happy and want to touch him/her. She's in Toronto. But she knows nothing about these oldcake stuff. Otherwise, I would have guessed that you two are the same person. She's crazy about Kimura and Ekin, are you too?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 22:33 µoªí   I could well be that friend of yours!

No, you cannot be. I'm quite confident about my guess on your time zone. SHe's staying in TOR. Were u an overseas CHinese in Cambodia? No way la... 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 22:37 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 22:36 µoªí There has been more than one person (not just Mr.Goo) that said similar thing to me on this forum! (that is, I sound/write like another friend of theirs! ) I guess there are many girls (wh ...

No, actually she's NOT raised in HK. Born in Cambodia and went to Canada as a kid. ANd I'm not sure you spent your entire childhood in HK. Your English is too good. But then, fumoon also sounds like an ABC yet he finished high school here (I guess). It may be the school you went to then.. goo goo goo

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 22:41 µoªí   That friend of yours might be FUMOON (of TORONTO)!!!   (Fumoon might be a female! )

No.... fumoon does not talk like a girl... I can tell... actually he kinda sounds like me (or me-him) sometimes

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 22:50 µoªí   she may be trying to pretend to talk like a man   (only kidding )

no, she's like you, who does not like to pretend to be someone else ...  the WYSIWYG type... how's my GUESS this time?   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-9-2007 22:55 µoªí   "the WYSIWYG type"?   please explain, sorry ­ø©ú!

WYSIWYG = what you see is what you get

39 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD