µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:09 µoªí   wah ha ha ha!  you & him..."tone bang sueng leen"!!!

³£«Y±z­Óar_woo©ñ¯f¬r­ø³qª¾Ánlor....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:11 µoªí   ...didn't you know that "CELIA" means a lot to Mr ar_woo!!!!   hee hee hee!!! (he told us one of his big secrets on another thread....have you read it, Celia?)...

o¤U?????? I don't know~¥u«Y¤@­Ó¦W...ÉN«§¯µ±K?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 12:16 µoªí What will that be?.....SMS me if you have to.....

haven't you read it?  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:12 µoªí   good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good everything to fumoon!

good breakfast, good lunch, good dinner and good sleeping to fumoon!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 12:21 µoªí   o¤U?????? I don't know~¥u«Y¤@­Ó¦W...ÉN«§¯µ±K?

so i guess you haven't read that particular post by him neither?!....ok, let me have a look on this forum to see if I remember which thread he mentioned it on...(he better not amend what he said now!)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:22 µoªí   haven't you read it?  

Wah...wah...wah.....±z¦a¥ò¯µ±K°Õ~~~hahaha......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 12:23 µoªí   good breakfast, good lunch, good dinner and good sleeping to fumoon!

ha ha!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 12:24 µoªí   Wah...wah...wah.....±z¦a¥ò¯µ±K°Õ~~~hahaha......

come on, nothing secretive going on in here!! (hey fumoon, stop sounding like there is something going on in here lah!! ha ha!! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:24 µoªí   so i guess you haven't read that particular post by him neither?!....ok, let me have a look on this forum to see if I remember which thread he mentioned it on...(he better not amend wh ...

..........§Ú¦³D­ø·QÚ»................

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 12:26 µoªí   ..........§Ú¦³D­ø·QÚ»................

ha ha, are you serious?!  ... ok, if you don't want to read it... i'll just PM fumoon with the details of that post....

....are you sure you don't want to know?....you might regret it..... ha ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:27 µoªí   ha ha, are you serious?!  ... ok, if you don't want to read it... i'll just PM fumoon with the details of that post....   ....are you sure you don't want to know?....you mi ...

­ø...................

·Q...................

This post is getting more and more interesting.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 12:29 µoªí     ­ø...................           ·Q...................    

double meaning!?!

...I'm still searching, can't find it at the moment (don't remember which thread ah....give me a bit more time)

Found it!  Here it is:-

¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð » 70¦~¥N-¯S¼¼¤Hª« » <<¬°¤H®vªí>> ¤¤§ø¶®«T 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:32 µoªí   double meaning!?!   ...I'm still searching, can't find it at the moment (don't remember which thread ah....give me a bit more time)

Hahaha..............

¦n~~~

Ha ha......cool......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 12:50 µoªí Ha ha......cool......

ai ya, Celia has logged out tim ... she must have read that other thread and now.......she is hiding tim!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 13:05 µoªí   ai ya, Celia has logged out tim ... she must have read that other thread and now.......she is hiding tim!

but I'm back! how dare you, guys, talking behind my back, hahahaha....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 13:06 µoªí   but I'm back! how dare you, guys, talking behind my back, hahahaha....

Oh! you are back!! 

...ha ha, not really talking behind your back..........i was just......just updating Celia & fumoon on "something"

§ï¨}ª©:

³Å¤ëÁ¿嘢¦³¤@¤â

¸Ö¶®¯º¨ì­ø°±¤f

吖¶ã¦ô嘢ÉN®É·Ç

¸ÖÄRÀ~¨ì§Y¨è¨«

µù:

³Å¤ë=fumoon

¸Ö¶®=Shia(wase)

¸ÖÄR=Celia

吖¶ã =.... hahahaha

µo·s¸ÜÃD