µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:52 µoªí   ±zºCºCçܤU¥ý°Õ~§Ú­n¨«la~Bye Bye±z±ø§À

bye bye celia.... I'll miss you ga

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:54 µoªí   Not this one.....I got into the other one which got her photos and stuffs.....nothing personal. Don't get me wrong.....I'm not a hacker.....just a '8' person....

but just entering "cocosally" gives 4000+ hits wor... how to narrow down the search, sifu?

Hey, while we're talking, Shiawase is gone already ar... she's not the kind who'd miss anyone... too happy and too active to stay anywhere for long  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:55 µoªí   ¼M.... ©OD§A¦PfumoonÁ¿´N I®ÍÊ\Å¥°Õ.... §Ú¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦PShiawase©j«Y¤Ñ¥Í¤@¹ï§r ! 2­Ó³£«YµØ¹´§r

nope......I'm a ¦ÑµØ¹´ .....

Neons....

Time for lunch.....later
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 02:09 µoªí Time for lunch.....later

yes, bedtime here too. Later...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:41 µoªí   ­ø..............¤£¦p¦ô¤U±z¦PShiawase©f´X®É´X¤À·|°V±oµÛ,¤@»ô¶i¤J¹Ú¶m

ha?! ... Celia must be very tired last night to have said something like that

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:46 µoªí   Ha ?!? ......I don't know her gar......just kind of 'dug up' some info. about her online......hee hee

ha ha, you guys really like to °_ other people's ©³!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:49 µoªí   ¤@»ô?·íµM°Õ~~ËÝ­ø«Y³Ì¦n«§~~   ¤éÀY?³£±o§r!¦ô¤UShiawase©f¦³ÉN·Q¦í±z

...oh no, celia ©j, you must be feeling very tired last night & got the "woo see luen sheung" bug from ar_woo   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:55 µoªí   ¼M.... ©OD§A¦PfumoonÁ¿´N啱®ÍÊ\Å¥°Õ.... §Ú¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦PShiawase©j«Y¤Ñ¥Í¤@¹ï§r ! 2­Ó³£«YµØ¹´§r

ha?! ... here is ar_woo "woo see luen sheung" again!!

hey, why don't ar_woo & celia "¤k¯«" have a romantic meeting in HK and they can then have all those different guesses and "woo see luen sheung" together!! (... ha ha, this is a revenge from me! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 02:03 µoªí Hey, while we're talking, Shiawase is gone already ar... she's not the kind who'd miss anyone... too happy and too active to stay anywhere for long  

sorry i didn't say goodbye to everyone before I logged off last night, it's just because my eyes were killing me (...that's from using the computer & staring at the screen for too long.....my eyes got very "yip"!), so had to quickly log off to prevent me from continue chatting (you know, this is addictive, once logged onto this forum, can easily get stuck here for hours!)

He's a funny guy.
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 11:22 µoªí   ...oh no, celia ©j, you must be feeling very tired last night & got the "woo see luen sheung" bug from ar_woo   

hahaha......oh....¥i¯à«Yla....ËÝ©]¯u«Y¦ntired,¦]¬°§Ú©O´X¤é³£«Y¯f¯f¦a....(¶Ç¬V? ºô¤W¯f¬r? )

¼M....­ø³q¯u«Y¤ñar_woo¶Ç¬V¥ªD¯f¬r¦P"woo see luen sheung"? ¼Mar_woo±z«Yºô¤W©ñ¯f¬r§r?

Åͨì"woo see luen sheung"+''woo in luen yu''

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 11:27 µoªí   ha?! ... here is ar_woo "woo see luen sheung" again!!   hey, why don't ar_woo & celia "¤k¯«" have a romantic meeting in HK and they can then have all those different ...

Wah......wah........wah........Shiawase©f±z¦n¼F®`~~ ª±¤ÏÀ»Kakakaka........

§Úı±oÊ\·Q±z¨ÓHK¨£Ê\¥ýËÝÁ¿©Qhahaha........ 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 11:30 µoªí   sorry i didn't say goodbye to everyone before I logged off last night, it's just because my eyes were killing me (...that's from using the computer & staring at the screen for too long ...

­øºò­n°Õ~~Ê\­ø·|©Ç±z¬J~~

Good morning and good evening girls.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 11:42 µoªí   hahaha......oh....¥i¯à«Yla....ËÝ©]¯u«Y¦ntired,¦]¬°§Ú©O´X¤é³£«Y¯f¯f¦a....(¶Ç¬V? ºô¤W¯f¬r? )   ¼M....­ø³q¯u«Y¤ñar_woo¶Ç¬V¥ªD¯f¬r¦P"woo see luen sheung"? ¼Mar_woo±z«Yºô¤W©ñ¯f¬r§r? ...

wah ha ha ha!  you & him..."tone bang sueng leen"!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 11:47 µoªí   Wah......wah........wah........Shiawase©f±z¦n¼F®`~~ ª±¤ÏÀ»Kakakaka........   §Úı±oÊ\·Q±z¨ÓHK¨£Ê\¥ýËÝÁ¿©Qhahaha........ 

...didn't you know that "CELIA" means a lot to Mr ar_woo!!!!   hee hee hee!!! (he told us one of his big secrets on another thread....have you read it, Celia?)...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 11:52 µoªí Good morning and good evening girls.....

good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good everything to fumoon!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:11 µoªí ...didn't you know that "CELIA" means a lot to Mr ar_woo!!!! hee hee hee!!! (he told us one of his big secrets on another thread....have you read it, Celia?)...

What will that be?.....
SMS me if you have to.....
Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD