µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 01:13 µoªí     Shiawase ¶ð¦aÅK¨ì¬ü¤Ò.¦AÂà¦èÅK.®Ô©W¯¸¸¨¨®.­ø¨ÏÅå»·.¦èÅK¦n§Ö嘅. ¤£¹L³£¦n¶Q嘅

...so roughly how long would that take? 1.5hrs? 1 hr? 30 mins? or less?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:13 µoªí   ..i am sure he will then find other things to entertain himself, ha ha ha

¥i¯à·|¦ô±zª¨ª¨«Y«}¨k¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:16 µoªí   Shiawase (©¯ºÖ)©j©j¤§Â²ºÙ...

i know...but still....it sounded ...

"Shiawase" sounds much nicer gar nei!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:16 µoªí   yes, that's it!! (....as mentioned at the final episode of TVB's TV series "Koi Sai Ho Hup")

«Y§r©P¬P¹£¬J»\¥@»¨«L

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:18 µoªí   ¥i¯à·|¦ô±zª¨ª¨«Y«}¨k¤H

Ha!   ¦ô¨ìµL³¥¦n¦ô?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:18 µoªí   ...so roughly how long would that take? 1.5hrs? 1 hr? 30 mins? or less?

1­ÓÁé¦hdd

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 01:22 µoªí   1­ÓÁé¦hdd

hee hee, so not too bad lah!   ... thanks for the info!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:21 µoªí   Ha!   ¦ô¨ìµL³¥¦n¦ô?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:32 µoªí    

«Y§r, ¤µ±ß§Ú¤w¸gçÜ­ø¨ì嘢¦A¦ô , celia ©j¦³ÉNÉA­n¤p§Ì¦ôªº? ´N§Ö°V¤F...

Ever try this one ?

Chocolate covered peanut butter, good when you're hungry.

I think I've seen that in HK last time when I was around....City Super?.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:37 µoªí Ever try this one ?   Chocolate covered peanut butter, good when you're hungry. I think I've seen that in HK last time when I was around....City Super?.....

yum!!  I like peanut butter + chocolates

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:37 µoªí Ever try this one ?   Chocolate covered peanut butter, good when you're hungry. I think I've seen that in HK last time when I was around....City Super?.....

I've tried Reese peanut butter "cups", but not these.

Hey, you should show Cocosally your basement and she'll be hooked on all those good stuff in there... and maybe she'll ditch Mr. Whoever for you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:36 µoªí   «Y§r, ¤µ±ß§Ú¤w¸gçÜ­ø¨ì嘢¦A¦ô , celia ©j¦³ÉNÉA­n¤p§Ì¦ôªº? ´N§Ö°V¤F...

­ø..............¤£¦p¦ô¤U±z¦PShiawase©f´X®É´X¤À·|°V±oµÛ,¤@»ô¶i¤J¹Ú¶m

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:41 µoªí   ­ø..............¤£¦p¦ô¤U±z¦PShiawase©f´X®É´X¤À·|°V±oµÛ,¤@»ô¶i¤J¹Ú¶m

¤@»ô? Wah.....  µo¹Ú´N«Y§Ú强³»... ¤éÀY¦h....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:46 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:41 µoªí   I've tried Reese peanut butter "cups", but not these.   Hey, you should show Cocosally your basement and she'll be hooked on all those good stuff in there... and maybe she'll di ...

Ha ?!? ......I don't know her gar......just kind of 'dug up' some info. about her online......hee hee

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:46 µoªí   Ha ?!? ......I don't know her gar......just kind of 'dug up' some info. about her online......hee hee

is this part of that? http://cocosally.mysinablog.com/?op=showFullProfile

you must know lots of search engine tricks that I don't. Hope to be your student someday

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:45 µoªí   ¤@»ô? Wah.....  µo¹Ú´N«Y§Ú强³»... ¤éÀY¦h....

¤@»ô?·íµM°Õ~~ËÝ­ø«Y³Ì¦n«§~~

¤éÀY?³£±o§r!¦ô¤UShiawase©f¦³ÉN·Q¦í±z

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:45 µoªí   ¤@»ô? Wah.....  µo¹Ú´N«Y§Ú强³»... ¤éÀY¦h....

±zºCºCçܤU¥ý°Õ~§Ú­n¨«la~Bye Bye±z±ø§À

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:49 µoªí   is this part of that? http://cocosally.mysinablog.com/?op=showFullProfile   you must know lots of search engine tricks that I don't. Hope to be your student someday

Not this one.....I got into the other one which got her photos and stuffs.....nothing personal.

Don't get me wrong.....I'm not a hacker.....just a '8' person....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:49 µoªí   ¤@»ô?·íµM°Õ~~ËÝ­ø«Y³Ì¦n«§~~   ¤éÀY?³£±o§r!¦ô¤UShiawase©f¦³ÉN·Q¦í±z

¼M.... ©OD§A¦PfumoonÁ¿´N啱®ÍÊ\Å¥°Õ.... §Ú¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦PShiawase©j«Y¤Ñ¥Í¤@¹ï§r ! 2­Ó³£«YµØ¹´§r

µo·s¸ÜÃD