µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ò°O±o²Ä¤@¦¸¤W¾¤OLD CAKE ·Pı¶Ü?

Thanks ©_«L2007 for starting this thread!

The first time I heard of the oldcake.net forum was when I went to the website http://tvtv.webhop.org/ again trying to watch some old Japanese Cartoon clips (as I went to that website every now & then ....but can't remember where I heard of that website from originally) and saw this picture which said:

...i was extremely disappointed that the website has been "temporarily closed" , and couldn't believe it said that the website may be re-opened in 10 years time!!! (it's quite funny in a way when it said "10 yrs time"! )

...but since it mentioned about another website address (ie. www.oldcake.net), so I thought "¦n¹LµL°Õ!" (you see, I was really disappointed  about not being able to use the original website) & went to the oldcake.net website to check it out anyway.  I usually dislike reading forums, as I wouldn't know where to begin, but surprisingly I found this forum extremely user-friendly and was able to find lots of useful information about our good old days (including pictures & links to video clips)!...originally I was only a "tourist" on this forum, but some of the topics are so interesting that made me want to contribute to this forum (thinking that it's not fair to just "take" from this website, but should also "give" as well!)

It's great to be able to share so many great memories with a lot of you oldcakes (Thank you! ) (...so sorry that I have to type in english most of the time, as it is much faster for me to type english, as I can't really type chinese that well (it's a bit too time consuming for me ))

Hope oldcake.net will continue to blossom!! 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-8-2007 00:34 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ moneyismymoney ©ó 7-8-2007 04:40 µoªí ¦³¤@¤é³}µó°Ó³õ,¬Ý¨ì¤@®M"±Ùªê±OÀs¼C"ªºº©µe,¥»¨Ó·Q¶R,¦ý¨­¤WµL $ ,¹L¨â¤é¤v¤£ª¾©Ò踪, ¤é«á§Ú¾Ç·|¹q¸£,«K¤Wºô§ä,Á`¬O§ä¤£¨ì,¦ý«o§ä¨ì³oºô¯¸, ¦ý¦n¨¦®ð,¨C¤p®É¥u¥i¦^¤@©«,¯u¬O§Ô¨ü¤£¤F, ¨ÏÂà¤W"¥ú¼v¦^¾Ð" ...

Hi moneyismymoney, I think the same thing happened to me too, ie. "¨C¤p®É¥u¥i¦^¤@©«"   when I first started using oldcake.net, but then later (not sure why), it's ok and I could ¦^©« as many times as I like!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ actionkamen ©ó 8-8-2007 02:08 µoªí ²Ä¤@¦¸¤W¾¤©O«×¡A´N¨M©w°µmember¡I§Ú¥­®É¦b¨ä¥LForum³£«YCD-Rom ¦Û¤W¾¤Old Cake¡A³£¦³¦n¦h­Ó²Ä¤@¦¸²Ä¤@¦¸ÅT Photobucket¶}account²Ä¤@¦¸°µ animated gif²Ä¤@¦¸ÅTYoutube¶}account²Ä¤@¦¸¾Ø¤HMV´«¤¤¤å¦±........ ...

Hi actionkamen, how did you make animated gif files?  Do we need special software to do that or can we just use photoshop?  I always wanted to make those files, but had no idea how to do it!  Please help!! Thanks heaps!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 12-8-2007 20:34 µoªí   simonkawah¥S, ¥ýÅwªï§Aªº¥[¤J !! §Aºâ¨«¹B¤F~~~ §Ú­Ìªº¦Ñ±C³£¦]§Ú­Ì¤Ó§ë¤Joldcake.net ¦Ó¨«¸ô¤F~~  !!

Ha ha , may be you guys should ask your ¦Ñ±C to register as oldcake.net members as well and get them a separate PC or laptop, so that they can log onto oldcake.net at the same time as you...you never know, your ¦Ñ±C might even be more §ë¤J into oldcake.net than you & may not want to leave the computer!!  

µo·s¸ÜÃD