µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Oldcake´N§Ö¤@·³³â!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 6-8-2007 16:55 µoªí   yeah ...  ©ö°O...¨ì®É9¤ë1¤é¤j®a³£¤Woldcake...¯}280¤H°O¿ý  

Cool!  901 is our oldcakes' Special Day!!    (It has been declared a public holiday!! ... only in my dreams though! ha ha!! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 6-8-2007 23:47 µoªí   ­ì¨Ó¤E¤ë¥ý«Y¤@¶g¦~   ¤£¹L9¤ë1¸¹¯u«Y¥O¤HçÜ°_ªð¾Ç...çÜ°_¾Ç®Õ...­n­«¬B¤ß±¡¦n¦ü¦nÃø....¦ý¤w¸g¹L¥hla   ¯¬oldcake.net¥Í¤é§Ö¼Ö! §Ö°ªªø¤j!         

welcome back, celia ©j! long time no "see"!   ...how was your trip? (I think you mentioned you were going to ¥Xªù, right?)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-8-2007 00:04 µoªí   Celia ¤k«L¼gD嘢¦³®É¦n¦ü±aµÛ²H²H«s·T (¥i¯à«Y§Ú¿ùı), ¦ÓShiawase ©j¼g嘢´N¥O¤HÁp·Q°_¤@­Ó¸õ¸õ¤ãªº°­©f¥J, ¦Óinabottle ©j¤S¬O¥t¤@ºØ¤£¦Pªº风®æ, ¬Ý¤å¦r¦ô¤H³£¤L¦³½ì...

ha ha, your name should be "ar_goo" (not ar_woo)... as you always ¦ô¦ô¦ô

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 7-8-2007 00:19 µoªí   Hi~Shiawase©f~Long time no see haha....   ¤@¤Á©|ºâ¶¶§Q,¥u«Y¦³ÂI²Ö   ÉN¾¤´X¤é±z¤w¸gÅÜ¥ª¼Ë¤F~~haha....    

Get some rest & don't "oldcaking" for too long ar

Yeah, many others & I have already ¾ã¤F®e

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 7-8-2007 00:51 µoªí    .....§Ú³£¦³¦nÄY­«¬J¦h­«©Ê®æºë¯«¤£®¶¸£¯«¸g¤Àµõ·ö½¦ªá·öÃä«×¦n©O¯g~°Ý±z©È¥¼!

...a bit scary!!

... ok, better go now (because À~¿Ë! )

bye everyone, speak to you all later

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-8-2007 00:55 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-8-2007 15:33 µoªí   INABOTTLE ©j§Ú¦n±¨±£§r....   §Ú±N±ø PHOTOBUCKET LINK  h t t p://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x285/.........jpg [ / I M G]  COPY & PASTE 咗¥h "ÀY¹³" ¥kÃä, &n ...

Hey ar_woo, you shouldn't copy the "IMG" link from your Photobucket ah! (I did that previously and had the same error message), what you should copy is the URL link as listed on your Photobucket page, try that, it should work, because that's what I did and successfully updated my ÀY¹³ the other day....try it!!  Good luck!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-8-2007 15:59 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-8-2007 15:57 µoªí   Hey ar_woo, you shouldn't copy the "IMG" link from your Photobucket ah! (I did that previously and had the same error message), what you should copy is the URL link as listed on your P ...

also, fyi, my ÀY¹³'s picture is in a .gif format (not .jpg), but not sure if that also has anything to do with your problem though.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 7-8-2007 16:07 µoªí   hi ar_woo, ¥ÎURL±o¬J ...IMG ~ IMG¤¤¶¡¬JªFªF´N«YURL... jpg§À«Y¥i¥H¬J.    Shiawase

it looks like he is still having a bit of a problem...but may be a slightly different problem as his ÀY¹³ now shows a blank picture with a cross, so it looks like he could somehow upload something, but for whatever reason the picture could not be revealed

it looks like it's worked now, right Mr. ar-woo?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-8-2007 16:12 µoªí   Yes, mainly due to your advice! Thanks a lot!

u r welcome

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-8-2007 16:13 µoªí   SIng K ma... it's a microphone stand... old man's hobby...

what is "Sing K"?  ... you mean singing Karaoke??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 7-8-2007 16:21 µoªí   ªü§B°Û 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ ¥G?

yeah, I thought old men only like singing "yuid cook", not songs like 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 7-8-2007 16:28 µoªí     ...0...   yuid cook ~ ¸f ¦±

yes! i mean  ¸f ¦±  (sorry, was too lazy to type in the chinese characters, so just used "ping yum")

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-8-2007 16:43 µoªí   you & I have the same problem with the picture: the right-hand edge gets cut off... any suggestions on resizing?

ha?..the right-hand edge of my picture doesn't seem to have been cut off wor   (...does it appear on your screen that it has!? ...i wonder why it looks different on other people's monitors...)

..I have not changed or input anything regarding the size of my picture, all i did was just copied & paste the URL link from photobucket onto the ÀY¹³ area of the "±±¨î­±ªO" page  (sorry, can't help you much on this ar)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 8-8-2007 20:09 µoªí   °­«§...2¦~«á§a(¼È©w), ¯u«Y<¥J²Ó¦Ñ±C"¹à">; ¤S°µ³¥,¤S­nªð¾Ç... ¦n±m³o¸Ì¤u§@ Mon-Fri,10am-6pm,¤@©w·Ç®É¦¬¤u !! weekend ¥ò¦n¦n¾p ,ËÝ¥ý¦³¤Ö¤Ö®a®x¥Í¬¡, ¦b­»´ä¤w¯uªº¤Ó¦£,¤Ó¤jÀ£¤O...

Hi Toby, just out of curiosity , do you work in the IT profession, since this forum °µ±oËݦ¨¥\! (...by the way, you don't need to answer if you want to «O«ù¯«¯µ·P)

....or are you a full-time "fisherman" (as I have seen many of your ¦¨¥\³¨¤j³½¬Û on this forum)  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 8-8-2007 22:56 µoªí   §Ú¬O°µ IT service ªº, ¥H«e¦b­»´ä¦³¦Û¤v¤½¥q, ¨Ó¨ì³oÃ䥴¤u¦n¤F , ¦ý´N¸û®É¶¡Åª¦h¨Ç®Ñ¤Î¦³§ó¦h®a®x¥Í¬¡ ¡C   ³oforumªº¦¨¥\¤£¬O¦]¬°§Ú,¦Ó¤j®a¦@¦P¦^¾Ðªº¸£¤O ~!!

Thank you for answering my query!  

Yes, ¥´¤u¦³¥´¤u¦n (eg. less stressful (compare to owning a business), more stable salary & more time to spend with family & on projects like this forum! hee hee!)  

Toby ¥S, you are so humble ....If you hadn't have the initiative to start up this forum in the first place, we wouldn't be here having such a great time sharing our µ£¦~©¹¨Æ with other oldcakes, so again....THANK YOU Toby °|ªø (as you are our "¦Ñ¤H°|" °|ªø ), !!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-8-2007 23:31 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD