µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Black RX ³Ì¸g¨å¤@¹õ !!! (¥þÇåÇ~ǼÆã¤j¶°¦X)

big brothers,

i really don't know why the old  karmen riders could not appear in the new TV verion karmen rider to rescue the new karmen rider when they confront difficulties like the ultramean mebius series.

if old riders were really appeared in new tv version, it would be a great gimmick to attract oldcakes to watch the new karmen rider series.

recently, i saw a new karmen rider hibikin at tvb in noon of Saturday. it is really a lonely and poor production.  it is completely different from karmen rider, rider hibikin could spray fire from his mouth to attack ememies. it's nonsense. in old day, only monster would spray fire, rider should punch or kick.  what's a pity of today's rider series.  oh..... my god  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-4-2008 03:54 µoªí Á¿°_¤é¤å­ìÁn... ¨Èµø¬J°t­µÂ²ª½«Y"¤@µ´"(µ´¨ì·Q¦º­Óµ´...) °t«n¥ú¤Ó­¦¬JÁn½u¥»¨­­ø®t... ¦ý«Y­øÃÑ·d®ðª^... ¦P®IµL¸`«µ¦P§Þ¥©... ¯u«Y.............­ü..................

11 riders to fight a monster.  It is just like triad member to bully good guy.     I feel deeply sorry for the monster for being bullied by kamen riders.

µo·s¸ÜÃD