22 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Yama nezumi Rocky Chack (´ËªL¤p­^¶¯)

Yama nezumi Rocky Chack (´ËªL¤p­^¶¯)

¤sねずみロッキーチャック Yama nezumi Rocky Chack (´ËªL¤p­^¶¯)

I used to love watching this cartoon series when I was little (...although I can't really remember now what it was about)...it was shown on TVB in 197? ... Does anyone remember it & know what the chinese name of this cartoon is?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-3-2008 14:40 ½s¿è ]

I love the opening song too!!    It's sung by:

Ô³¦¿ ¬ü³£¤l

Mitsuko Horie

More pictures:-

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-8-2007 20:19 ½s¿è ]

¦n¦ü¥s:

¤p¤s¹«¬¥°ò

«Y"´ËªL¤p­^¶¯", 5¤ë18¤é¨º¤@±ß,

Micchi ¦P »·¼ð ³£¦³°Û¨ì³o®M°Êµeªº

un-plug ª© OP ¥DÃD¦±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Athena ©ó 1-8-2007 23:08 µoªí ¦n¦ü¥s:   ¤p¤s¹«¬¥°ò

Thanks for your response!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 1-8-2007 23:21 µoªí «Y"´ËªL¤p­^¶¯", 5¤ë18¤é¨º¤@±ß, Micchi ¦P »·¼ð ³£¦³°Û¨ì³o®M°Êµeªº un-plug ª© OP ¥DÃD¦±

Thanks for your info!    So, did those Japanese "Cartoon Song Singers" have a concert in May?  So you went?  How was it ar?  I'm sure it must be great!   

Was Ô³¦¿ ¬ü³£¤l there too?  She has an excellent voice, I like her songs very much, she still has a voice like a teenager when she sings, so appropriate for singing these types of cartoon songs!!

¨º¤Ñªº±¡ªp¥i¥H±q³o¸Ì¬Ý¬Ý.

http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=4284&extra=page%3D1

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-8-2007 09:35 µoªí   Thanks for your response!

Äƹs¿P¥þ³¡¼½§¹«á,´ËªL¤p­^¶¯¸òÀH±µ¤W,©ó¤j¬ù¤U¤È5:00pm or 5:30pm¼½¥X

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TIP ©ó 2-8-2007 10:02 µoªí     Äƹs¿P¥þ³¡¼½§¹«á,´ËªL¤p­^¶¯¸òÀH±µ¤W,©ó¤j¬ù¤U¤È5:00pm or 5:30pm¼½¥X

Wow, TIP, how could you still remember all those details!!!  You got good memory ar!!!

May I ask which year (197?) this cartoon was shown on TVB? Thanks!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ adamying ©ó 2-8-2007 09:42 µoªí ¨º¤Ñªº±¡ªp¥i¥H±q³o¸Ì¬Ý¬Ý. http://www.oldcake.net/viewthread.php?tid=4284&extra=page%3D1

Thanks adamying!!    Wow, there are so many posts on that thread, I'll need to read it later..... need more time to digest all the information on it!

·í¦~¦³Ú»¡I´X¦³½ì¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-8-2007 09:38 µoªí   Thanks for your info!    So, did those Japanese "Cartoon Song Singers" have a concert in May?  So you went?  How was it ar?  I'm sure it must be great!&nb ...

I've been there. It's really great that night !!

Micchi's voice is always the same. Really unbelievable !!

You could understand what is the meaning of " Live " Show.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-8-2007 10:11 µoªí   Wow, TIP, how could you still remember all those details!!!  You got good memory ar!!!   May I ask which year (197?) this cartoon was shown on TVB? Thanks!!

May be I am wrong, but I remember in Year 1977.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Anison ©ó 2-8-2007 13:55 µoªí   I've been there. It's really great that night !!   Micchi's voice is always the same. Really unbelievable !!   You could understand what is the meaning of " Live " Show.

wah, you lucky thing, gotta goto the concert!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ TIP ©ó 2-8-2007 14:07 µoªí   May be I am wrong, but I remember in Year 1977.

Thanks TIP!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 2-8-2007 10:11 µoªí   Wow, TIP, how could you still remember all those details!!!  You got good memory ar!!!   May I ask which year (197?) this cartoon was shown on TVB? Thanks!!

«Y1976°Õ¡AµL½u¤»ÂI¡A°µ§¹°µ·s»D~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤Û¤§¸tÃM¤h ©ó 3-8-2007 08:53 µoªí   «Y1976°Õ¡AµL½u¤»ÂI¡A°µ§¹°µ·s»D~~

Thanks ¤Û¤§¸tÃM¤h!!   It's really amazing that you guys still remember all these details!

This brings back fond memories of this cartoon!        (Very ·P°Ê! )

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

Here is the mp3 version of the theme song (I love this song! ) ~ sung by Ô³¦¿ ¬ü³£¤l

緑の¶§だまり¡@¡y¤sねずみロッキーチャック¡z

http://www.zshare.net/audio/9594396cc61a35/

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-3-2008 14:51 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

22 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD