µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦p¦ó¤UÛ´¤Î¼½©ñ YOUTUBE flv file?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-8-2007 19:40 µoªí I have successfully downloaded the Youtube downloader lah!!  So happy!!   Thanks to everyone who has contibuted here   I ended up using the method as suggested by ar_woo & ...

Good for you!

Yes, my saved .AVI files are not as clear as the originals on u-tube. I think some loss is inevitable for the FLV-->AVI conversion. But I'm still very glad I get to keep the files. I'm particularly looking forward to watching these files when travelling, once I get a portabloe player (which cost just a few hundred but cannot play FLV). Moreover, if you want better quality, you can save a copy of the FLV file as well, which may be more clear when you play it (with FLV player). §Ú¦nª¾¨¬¬[! ©¯ºÖ«D¥²µM...(can we translate that as "we cannot take Shiawase for granted" ) ¦³±oÚ»¤w¸g¦n¶}¤ß!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 22:30 µoªí   Good for you!   Yes, my saved .AVI files are not as clear as the originals on u-tube. I think some loss is inevitable for the FLV-->AVI conversion. But I'm still very glad ...

Hey, thanks for your reply! ha ha, you are right, we cannot take Shiawase for granted   , ¦³±oÚ»¤w¦n¶}¤ß

...but I still didn't "¦º¤ß" and did some more experiment earlier on my Window Media Player, and I think I found the reason (or part of the reason) as to why the quality was quite poor on my screen, it's because I had set the "Video Size" on my Window Media Player at "200%"!...so the video was "enlarged" to 200% (...the larger pixels had make the clip look quite blurry)...but when it was changed to 100%, it looked ok lah (I think)...try it if that is also your problem.

...you mentioned about "portable players" for playing video clips, are they called "MP4" players? or ???  What file types do they support (if not FLV, can they play .AVI?)  and were there any recommendations regarding which brand is good already existed on this oldcake.net forum (if so, I might check it out)?  (sorry for asking so many questions ...I'm trying to see what's popular out there in the market (& what's the "in" thing ar))  Thanks!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-8-2007 22:50 µoªí   Hey, thanks for your reply! ha ha, you are right, we cannot take Shiawase for granted   , ¦³±oÚ»¤w¦n¶}¤ß   ...but I still didn't "¦º¤ß" and did some more e ...

Those portable players look just like slim MP3 players, except they have a tiny screen. They're everywhere now (e.g. Broadway/Best/Fortress). The first time I saw them was upstairs at «H©M. They can play MP4, AVI, all kinds of stuff EXCEPT FLV (I was so disappointed when the store owner told me that, then I asked him if he knew how to convert FLV-->AVI, but "no"). That's why I didn't buy it before. So happy now! (not sure there's any discussion here on MP4 players (I think that's the name), but it's just a few hundred bucks anyway...)

And thanks for the tips on screen size.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 23:00 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-8-2007 22:58 µoªí   Those portable players look just like slim MP3 players, except they have a tiny screen. They're everywhere now (e.g. Broadway/Best/Fortress). The first time I saw them was upstair ...

Thanks for the info!   I will check them out!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 6-8-2007 19:40 µoªí I have successfully downloaded the Youtube downloader lah!!  So happy!!   Thanks to everyone who has contibuted here   I ended up using the method as suggested by ar_woo & ...

Need some help from oldcakes please!

It appears that we can no longer download Youtube clips using the YOUTUBE Downloader method   (I got a message which says "HTTP/ forbidden"!)

I was able to download clips previously using the method as suggested earlier on this thread, but I tried again yesterday & today and got the same error message. 

Is it because Youtube has now used a new technology to stop people from downloading?

If anyone has any details, please post here, thank you!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-9-2007 16:52 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 7-9-2007 16:48 µoªí   Need some help from oldcakes please! It appears that we can no longer download Youtube clips using the YOUTUBE Downloader method   (I got a message which says "HTTP/ forbid ...

­ø¾p­ø¶}¤ß;

¸Õ©O­Ó°Õ~~~

http://kej.tw/flvretriever/

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 7-9-2007 17:19 µoªí   ­ø¾p­ø¶}¤ß; ¸Õ©O­Ó°Õ~~~ http://kej.tw/flvretriever/

Thanks Toby, I will try that method later 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 7-9-2007 17:19 µoªí   ­ø¾p­ø¶}¤ß; ¸Õ©O­Ó°Õ~~~ http://kej.tw/flvretriever/

Thank you Toby¥S, I have tried your method   

and then I used East ¥S suggestion (that is used ¥H¤U¤§software¥h¼½)

http://www.download.com/3001-2139_4-10505954.html?idl=n

OK¤F! ¦n¶}¤ß!

ÁÂÁ§A

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-9-2007 14:04 µoªí   Thank you Toby¥S, I have tried your method    and then I used East ¥S suggestion (that is used ¥H¤U¤§software¥h¼½) http://www.download.com/3001-2139_4-10505954.html?i ...

for a person like you, aren't you worried that installing stuff on your PC might invite hacking software that will completely °_your ©³?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-9-2007 14:53 µoªí   for a person like you, aren't you worried that installing stuff on your PC might invite hacking software that will completely °_your ©³?

³£Ååo¬[!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-9-2007 14:56 µoªí ³£Ååo¬[!

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-9-2007 14:59 µoªí

who is dead? you?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-9-2007 14:59 µoªí

why? did u send shiawase some software to install?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-9-2007 15:06 µoªí why? did u send shiawase some software to install?

No la.....don't even get to see her on MSN anymore......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-9-2007 15:09 µoªí No la.....don't even get to see her on MSN anymore......

maybe she's busy lately... my guess is that she teaches at UNSW   new school year you know

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-9-2007 15:12 µoªí maybe she's busy lately... my guess is that she teaches at UNSW new school year you know

ic ic.....yup....that right.....
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-9-2007 14:56 µoªí   ³£Ååo¬[!

Shiawase©j, try this software, this is what you need!

ar_woo player V.11 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 9-9-2007 19:29 µoªí Shiawase©j, try this software, this is what you need!   ar_woo player V.11 

¦ý«Y Lee ­Ó ar_woo player V.11 software «Y¤@­Ó¦n¼F®`¬J hacking software that will °_ people's ©³ (ÁÙ¥O¤H tum tum Âà,­Óbasketball),³£«Y­ø´±download

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-9-2007 21:16 ½s¿è ]

Á¤FShiawase ÌE¤ÎToby ¥S, ¤p§ÌE+¥i¥HÀx¤p§Ì¤ß·RªºMV  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 9-9-2007 19:29 µoªí Shiawase©j, try this software, this is what you need!   ar_woo player V.11 

wow, it is such an honour for my name to be mentioned by Toby

µo·s¸ÜÃD